View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 07:47 PM
Hummer Veteran

SMYL_GR8 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hummer--the Big Car for Losers

My email to author:

Your assumptions are incorrect. People choose their vehicles for many reasons. Image is merely one of these. To apply such a negative label on an entire group of people simply based on their choice of vehicle to drive is unfair. I currently have a Viper and an H2. I have owned a Porsche, a Corvette and a few other cars that are usually associated with your "shortcoming overcompensation" theory and trust me, there is absolutely nothing I am trying to overcompensate for in terms of anatomy or otherwise. I enjoy sports cars and I enjoy the feel and ability of the H2. It is the theorists like you that are so insecure and full of envy that you deflect your inadequacies onto others. I would love to hear your theory on my 5 carat diamond rolex or my 42 foot boat. What childhood trauma am I trying to cover up with those? If I am a loser, then I would love to see how the winners are living.
06 SUT Black/black Lux/DVD, SS guard w/inserts, SS tail light guards, hard spare cover, Carbon Fiber dash (not sticky), smoke lenses, 22" Backseats with Kumho's, lots of other chrome goodies, working on supercharger, exhaust.

02 Viper RT/10 Grey/Cognac DVD/Nav/XM