View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:12 PM
Hummer Veteran

DTHVLY is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
Try reading comprehension next year...forget about it, you're to dumb to even waste more comment on that one...Sorry, if you were old enough to drive, you would know that...Of course, you would have to drive to understand that.
I really like how you avoid the issues by insulting me and insinuating that I’m not old enough to drive, you are so clever and quick witted. Is that your own material or did you have someone write that for you?

Quote:
Just shut up, already. Go get some updated specs...You need to go look up the specs again, sport...Try to use accurate ones also...It's already been covered that many of the initial specs on the POS FJ were wrong.
I don’t know what the fuk you’re talking about but I got the FJ specs from SEMA and I also measured them myself at the FJ Ojai, CA event two weeks ago. If you have some different specs for the H3 other than those listed on the Hummer website then please enlighten us.

Quote:
Well, first.... approach angle can be a pretty important factor. You can't get over the obstacle if you can't even get to it.

Approach angle is important, the FJ has 33.5 degree angle and the H3 has 37.5 degree angle both measured with the stock 32” tires. If you can’t do the math that’s a 4 degree difference, not much, but in case you missed it I did say that the H3 had a slightly better approach angle

Quote:
It means it's not purpose built.
“Purpose built” Did you come up with that term yourself or did you get that from the all knowledgeable salesman at your local dealership? A vehicle that comes with a real transfer case shifter was obviously built to be a four wheel drive.

Quote:
"Push button 4wd is....."
Let me guess; Push button 4wd is the best thing to happen to off-road vehicles since IFS and leather seats.

Quote:
HP doesn't mean crap off-road
I think this statement sums up your off-road knowledge. If you think hp doesn’t mean crap off-road then you obviously you don’t know shiat about off-roading in sand or loose dirt. And what about the 73 more pound feet of torque the FJ has?

Quote:
No, that would be Dickhead
Uh, the names Dick you’re the DICKHEAD...Try reading comprehension next year...