View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Hummer Veteran

Hummeron37s is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Paparazzi's Expedition H3 Build

Chicklet Emblems are easy to take off. Just slide a piece of fishing line behind it and cut the double sided tape with it. Take some goo gone and clean off the residue.

Since dechroming was going so well the running boards were next to go. btw anyone want chrome running boards cheap?
Also with a little tech advise from Tim, the chrome door handles came off and all 5 black ones were installed in less then 25 minutes...,..

The only remaining chrome at this point was the rims, mirrors and fuel door.
The rims I already had purchased a set from Dagkana and he went out of his way for us and got them powdercoated by him because it was alot cheaper then PCing them here in NY. Many thanks Dan! ,..

The mirrors were on order, so all that was left was the OEM fuel door. So I broke out the paint.

At this point parts were piling up and I need to start the bolt ons.

UCP

RockRails from Seth. Thanks for shipping them from CA to NY.
Also blacked out the emblems.

so many mods, so little time...had to call in the reinforcments for a install party.

Rancho 4" lift-Rancho Dual Shock-MC2 Rims-Mud Grapplers-Gobi roof rack-Piaa Offroad light-Piaa FU lights-10"TV-Brushguard-Gobi ladder-Taillight guards-Hi-Lift Jack-PC Swaybars-Custom stereo-Blacked out taillamps, blinkers, marker lights and Roof marker lights-Purple Cranium Spider-License plate mod-Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cats & Cat Back Exhaust-DRL Mod-Cb w/Dual Whips