View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 12:04 PM
Hummer Veteran

21sH2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LoJac963's Deuce Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyr145
Well well, it sounds like the Phoenix H2's need to have a meetup someplace in the northwest valley sometime soon!!!! (I recall years ago back when I had my Tundra, it was really great to meet up with fellow Tundra owners and see what they have done to their rigs and listen to the stories about the mods they did and how they did them.)

LoJack and I have been teasing one another about doing mods on our H2's, its like each week one of us has a new mod to do but after looking at his rig, theirs no way I can compete with him. Hes just got mod after mod done and I just sit here in awe of his creativity. Its almost like watching an artist paint a picture on a canvas and end up with something so cool, you end up saying to yourself..........damn, I wish I had thought of that mod.

Anyway, lets plan on getting everyone rounded up soon at someplace between all of us.

I can remember seeing quite a few over the past few years here in the greater Phoenix area. I'm definately in to meetup sometime. And Lojack I'm definately interested in seeing your guages and doing an LED swap on the interior.