View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 03:28 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

"You are sending plaintive "I hope you guys remeber me" messages through your thread, you GIRL! OMG!"

Hey Brainiac, what's "remeber"? For all of your smack about syntax you'd think you'd pay better attention detail.

"Zipperhead. Whereas there are deragatory names for any ethnicity, I have never heard "zipperhead" apllied thusly. I think the real issue here is that you're stupid."

Doesn't change the fact that it's a derogatory term for the Japanese.

"German Cross: As a moron , you couldnt know that the iron cross isn't even German in origin, but created by the king of Prussia, King Wilhelm in 1813.. well before any World War, and well before any Nazis had a chance to give it a negative connotation. But, being a dolt, I wouldnt expect you to have any facts at your disposal, so I'll forgive you, this once."

Actually, Nerdville, I did know that. I also know that the the nazi emblem started out as a symbol of good luck, long life, and prosperity in ancient cultures such as India and China. It's the central symbol of the Falun Wheel.
But that's not how it's viewed today, is it, ****head? So your little rant doesn't do much to change the fact that your cross is still viewed as a symbol of hate. It's funny how many of those things you see on the shoulders of white supremacists. try to explain that to your clients.

And since you like to spout off your sissy little mouth about looking back through posts, why don't you go read EVERYTHING that lead up to my first comments in my Rubi' pics. And while you're at it, why don't you do a little research on the sites that flamed in here and see what they were threatening to do to the H2s. This site had been barraged by all kinds of other wheelers that were talking **** about what they'd do if they saw an H2 out on the Rubicon. I even had a couple of the more decent members from some of the other sites warn me about going out. But did I back out of the trip? No. I bet you would've pissed your pants like a little girl.

You talk a lot of **** and you've really piqued my interest. I'm going to find out what you're made of. But I'm not going to spoil the surprise by telling you how.

I agree completely... this is fun.

Some day when this is all over beers are on me.

ps. What the hell is a full Oprah? Or do I dare ask? It sounds nasty.