View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 08:19 AM
Hummer Professional

Hunner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spring shackle skid plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewie
I didn't damage mine at all on either of the Rubicon runs and I don't think any of the other 3's did either. But with slow rock-crawling like that, you're probably not going to damage that area unless you land on it really hard or get hung up on it and try to power through. On a trail like that the skids will help most by keeping you from getting hung up on that plate.

I guess this was before that happened. I was just messing with you but it is a really great picture to show what can happen. The skid may have been damaged but hopefully would have saved that damage to the other parts. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. Im showing my damage as well. It's a fact it is going to happen.
Traded 06 I-5 for 08H3 ALPHA/Adv,WarnPowerPlant9500,Warn 9000ti rear,Steelcraft brush/winch mt,RockyRoadrails/Hunner mod,GMUCP,Hunner rear/shock skids,OEM roof lights,Rola rack,2GoLights,Hunner steering gear mount,Purple Cranium diff guard,BulletProof tie rods,ARBsnorkle, SyKlone prefilter,Hunner intake pipe.

Last edited by Hunner : 02-07-2007 at 07:18 PM.