Thread: While Away
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: While Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsspratlin
Since I have left, not only the trip of a lifetime, but, I have come to realize that it seems that through a person'e voice, you can tell when it is not quite as exciting for the other person to talk to you. I have been away going on 2 weeks and this is now the norm. Even in the remote times I have the opportunity to call, the line is either busy (around 10 or 11PM in the states) or no answer. Also, just in the last few, I have scanned the site, only to find out through here about a bear. You'd think that this would make for atleast a mention during conversation, rather than the fact that "I visited my grandparents church today". Although it is said that the other one misses the other, I am now finding that maybe I am wrong for even trying so hard to even contact home (i.e. waiting hours to make a 10-15 phone call) I guess it is def true....absence makes the heart grow fonder for some, while out of site out of mind for the most. I guess I need to adopt the latter of the 2. Being that she does seem to check this site more than her email, I hope she reads this and realizes that I am about through going that extra step just to contact her. At this point contacting other family members is more important. I will def make some changes in my family, once I return home.

You are such a little punk. Why don't you grow the hell up and act like man. You've been gone a total of two weeks and you're whining like a little schoolgirl over absolutely nothing. I'm still LMAO that you're doing it on a public forum. Show your buddies over there what you're doing and they'll probably beat the crap out of you.