View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Hummer Veteran

Rred is on a distinguished road
Default What should I service

I'm about to drive 4,400 miles from Texas to Alaska. It's gonna be an awesome drive! Here's me question to you all; besides an oil change and a new air filter, what should I service before I roll out. My truck has 68k on it now. I'm about to put the leveling kit on(finally), new rear shocks, and 35" Goodyear wrangler duratracs. I'll be towing a small uhaul trailer all the way, and I'm not going to rush the drive. I'll be making a few stops along the way and enjoying the beautiful drive.

Do you guys think I should change out my plugs or service the electrum system? Fuel filter or anything with the fuel system? A better air filter or intake mods?

Just looking for your .02. You guys have been messing with gunners far longer then I. Oh, I almost rolled my truck wheeling the other day and j bent both of my step side up and back. They were rubbing pretty good on the rear tires. I just rapped a toe strap around a tree and pulled them back into place. I've for some pics if you wanna see. Haha! It was pretty sweet.

Blistiens at all four corners, leveled, 35" Toyo M/Ts