View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 12:48 PM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peter etg:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peter etg:
40 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
A year later and you still can’t find a pre owned H2 for cheap? Maybe you should consider an H3? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have almost given up the idea of buying an H2. Hard to find one with limited budget.
Just bought myself a xc90 v8

But once in a while i make an offer for one that i might be interested in. If it works - i´ll buy it and let my wife drive the xc90. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't it more expensive to buy Volvo and a limited Budget H2 than buy a little more expensive H2???

I think you're nocking your head to the wall. Your chanses to find a really cheap H2 that has no questionable history is close to zero. So if you end up buying one you will most likely to have certain amount of other costs. I'd rather buy a little bit more expensive and newer one...