Thread: Tire research
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 06:37 AM
Hummer Professional

Hunner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tire research

Yeah I got the ones that raise the vehicle a whole inch shorter off the ground. I also have a whole inch more travel and clearance all around in the wheel well. I can probably get over or around most things. I will have to check and see about mall parking stops and speed bumps. Since that is not where I wheel I can probably get by. Im fairly certain I will have all the travel allowed by the suspension. I have tested that. Again suspension travel and clearance is alot more important than looks out here in the sticks and rocks and gumbo. Besides my rear skids will just skate over the taller rocks. The tires have 2 ply sidewalls with a third wrapped at an angle, that is a total of three. The claws are not the same tire. They are softer rubber and do not wear well. OOps, missed the trail, what trail??
Attached Images

Traded 06 I-5 for 08H3 ALPHA/Adv,WarnPowerPlant9500,Warn 9000ti rear,Steelcraft brush/winch mt,RockyRoadrails/Hunner mod,GMUCP,Hunner rear/shock skids,OEM roof lights,Rola rack,2GoLights,Hunner steering gear mount,Purple Cranium diff guard,BulletProof tie rods,ARBsnorkle, SyKlone prefilter,Hunner intake pipe.

Last edited by Hunner : 12-09-2006 at 06:55 AM.