View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 02:37 PM
Site Admin

Jason has disabled reputation
Default Welcome to the New Elcova Forums

Gang,

Just some quick things to point out.

IMPORTANT:
If it is your first time here, you will NOT be able to login until you reset your password. Simply make JUST ONE attempt to login, which will fail. You will be directed to a page that will ask for your email address (be sure to use the one that you were using on the old forums), where your username and NEW password will be sent to you in separate emails.

Once you get that information, be sure to login and then visit the "User CP" area. At that point, change your password to one that you can remember.

Take the time to browse around and figure things out. I am always here to assist if anything should arise (keep in mind that this forum is new to me too!), jrosoff@sprynet.com or jason@somo.com.

Some known issues:
- Your post count has dropped, I know. This is as accurate as the transfer allowed (I believe among other things that PM posts were not counted).
- Your private messages stayed private and did not transfer over. I do apologize, but I am stuck on this one. The old site will remain up for a little while, it will be your responsibility to get the information you want to keep from there.

I appreciate your patience with the transfer and hope that this solution works for ALL of us.

Regards,
Jason Rosoff

Last edited by DRTYFN : 01-21-2008 at 09:49 PM.