View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 09:18 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: Black Mods, chrome almost all gone

White with black looks good Huck! The towers look better than I thought they would. Glad you went to satin and with the way the factory black changes to a flat black look later It may look even better with flat black.

What I'm waiting on someone to do or ask us to do is do all white trim on white rig. I think white and black are the 2 colors that you can do that with and look awsome. I really think the white trim on white would be the best.
I think a guy could do that to their rig and win every SUV show locally or region that you went to.

I have a pair of black bars that I would trade you straight up if you want them. We each pay our own shipping. PM me if you want to. Well anyone that would like black I would do the same. I need to check them and make sure no knuckle head has not dropped something and put some dent in one.
Not going to pull them down out of storage unless anyone is really interested.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges