View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 02:13 AM
Hummer Expert

First Hummer is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jersey Guy:
Hey First and Boulder called my dealer today (Scotts)told them that i cant go on much longer with the marker light noise he told me hes calling GM to find the right fix if there is one and is not going to put 3m or something without their permisson so I will let you guys know what happens if they tell me live with it I will want a name to talk to GM or Hummer and get to the bottom of this Thanks for the info First I would have thought the foam would work. the windshield is so flat when driving the wind justs goes right under the lip. I cant believe this is happening and these dealers dont have a clue you would think that they gave these lights a dam wind test before releasing them to be installed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds good Jersey Guy.The funny part is after they did the fix the service guy said to me well hopefully that will take care of the problem.Which means they didnt even drive it after to see if it fixed noise.You would think they would do a before and after test WTF is wrong with these people.