View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 03:17 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Personally I have already done that about a year ago. They are many success stories perticularly in the f body cars as they were the first that STS worked with as best i can tell and got alot of more developement time. We are talking about 7500 pound Hummer H2's. Totally a different case even if it is running a LS1 6.0L. Success in one does not mean success in another just because they have the similar or same engine, unless the same amount of R@D was put into the H2. Again You have to discuss Apples and Apples. Check out the difference in GVW in each vehicle. I would dare say i have an H2 setup right now with just a little more fine tuning would out run many F bodies or at the least give them a scare. My cousin just bought a new Corvette and We already have a race scheduled when I'm finished, which is in the next 2 weeks. Am I afraid not a bit I will smoke his butt and laugh at Him only because he is My cousin and when I mentioned it He just gigled and turned his nose up like the mighty Vette cannot be beat. He is in for a rude awaking. I have a buddy who knows Him and rode in it. I put Him in mine with it not finished with improvements and His comment was He could not reach up and touch the dash in My h2 but, could in the Vette. That gives Me even more reason to go for the juglar because My cousin and I have always been good friends but, there was always the feeling He would leave that He was superior and I at the time farmed 5000 acres and He had 900. I Love Him and would do anything for Him and He Me but when We line it up I'm going to eat his vette alive and spit the pieces out the back. He'll go cry to his wife and I'll have started a HP war between us. That is what makes it fun or it really is not worth doing it. I will be running almost twice the HP he is and I do not smoke the tires to get off the line. It is a whole shot. So yea I know about the LS1's etc. have researched them for a good while know some who run STS and are extremely happy but, I will eat them for lunch too just going to have to be one at a time. I mean I can get what i can without any engine mods, just wait till the heads and cams and muchmore are changed. I'm so far ahead of cous noew that it will be hard for him to catch up. I know where he has to go to get to me but, he does not know where I have gone to get where i am and what else I can do to get further ahead of Him. So just a little frinedly kin rivalry. But, it will play out with others as well.
TAZ
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges