View Single Post
Old 07-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MR Tool:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Tee-hee, I'm a nawty little girl.

For those that are upset by Hitler in the Jeep, lighten up, google hitler images and it shows up. He just used it and I think it is funny- Just like the video. So you can flame me for it or whatever...I'm game and I have cramps.

In fact, I think the video spreading like wildfire has actually helped communication and definitely promoted the fact that some H2ers wheel and have a sense of humor about being picked on.

Well there you have it. I thought the producer did the shot. While he did photochop the Jeep on the newspaper, I took that as Jeep now being a German co.

I believe that you guys have exceeded your expectations with the video. Pretty decent ruffling of feathers for the kiddies in Jeeps.

I have also seen a few of my jeepers have come over to congatulate you. They are the Majority. The boards I frequent are the not so popular ones, little more homegrown, lot better quality.
We weed out the idiots...lol ok maybe not all of them, and try to teach the kids how to keep places for us to wheel open.

I believe if you were to find some of these boards, you will find more trail companions.

I personally have only seen 2 off road. In the paking lot at Paragon. (all day???) and 1 at badlands, and this guy was out of his H2 (parked in clearing off trail) using hedgers on the trail we were running. We did get a big kick out that one.

And as long as you don't mind some "pinstriping" and dents, and me ribbing you and your IFS and wide and heavy ride then I will wheel with you anytime. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You gotta come to Moab with us then. It's a blast. Afterwards we get hammered!

Do you Karaoke??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, you really need to go to Moab with us. We can all help flip you back over after you endo.(Hopefully you won't)