View Single Post
Old 06-18-2005, 12:33 AM
Hummer Expert

jp's-h3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi folks!
well I'm in the process of making a big change.
I did my research and took a test drive and I'm completely sold, the h3 Is the vehicle for me.
I've ordered a victory red h3 w/ the adventure package w/ the 5-speed manual trans. I can't wait! my salesman told me it would be 6-8 weeks for delivery, I'm hoping by the end of july or sooner. this is a big step for me being that I presantly own a 1986 toyota 4runner that Is highly modified for off road. I've owned this 4runner for almost 13 years, it's my baby, it's very well taken care of and very clean and run's like a champ, (very dependable) I love this rig, by the way it's for sale!
any way I've never owned a gm vehicle before, I've been a fan of the hummer line for quite some time, but never thought I would own one, only because I never imagined I would see the day that any vehicle would force me to sell my runner, but here we are, the runner is for sale and i'm patiently waiting for my new h3 to arrive. I guess what I'm looking for is a little input on the hummer and gm. can I really count on a dependable, long lasting, capable 4x4. I've read the articles and done my home work, but to actually own and drive one on a daily basis is a whole different story..
any advise / input would be greatly appreciated! I'm honnored to be a part of this web page and to be the proud owner of an h3. click on the link to check out my 4Runner.
http://community-2.webtv.net/jprunne...KCRAWLING1986/ thanks! jp's-h3