H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 08-09-2005, 07:24 PM

H3Witch is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hyperion78:
would it be worth it if I was going to order one in november or decemeber to hold off for a couple of months to order to get this change???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nice try...waiting for the response.......................................... ...........................................
Old 08-09-2005, 08:25 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I could be wrong but I would think that if there was going to be a big change and she knew it was coming, she would have waited herself. I could be wrong though and it is going to be at least 10 months before they come out I am sure.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 08-09-2005, 08:31 PM

H3Lady is off the scale

I get a new GM product every 12 month, and I love the H3 so I got one now.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:33 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3Lady:
I get a new GM product every 12 month, and I love the H3 so I got one now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have been corrected

Old 08-09-2005, 08:49 PM

H3Witch is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3Lady:
I get a new GM product every 12 month, and I love the H3 so I got one now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have been corrected </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
OUCH HummerNewbie - you been got!......I, too, get the newest as GM comes out with something but I usually only wait 6 months before the next trade! AND - I never reveal any of the "trade secrets" or even "hint" at them!
Old 08-09-2005, 08:51 PM

H3Lady is off the scale

I am not revealing anything...News media already has this info anyway for release in October. No big deal

I am only going to guess, but I think it's a limited edition H3...only a guess I maybe wrong.
Old 08-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3Witch:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:

I have been corrected </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
OUCH HummerNewbie - you been got!......I, too, get the newest as GM comes out with something but I usually only wait 6 months before the next trade! AND - I never reveal any of the "trade secrets" or even "hint" at them! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It still stings

Old 08-09-2005, 09:12 PM

H3Witch is off the scale

I am not revealing anything...News media already has this info anyway for release in October. No big deal

I am only going to guess, but I think it's a limited edition H3...only a guess I maybe wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...the secret is out - you revealed it!!!!
Old 08-09-2005, 09:55 PM

hyperion78 is off the scale

a f-it.... getting a secret from a lady if your a guy is damn near impossible..... if your girl it's easy it's just called gossip

i think that the only thing that I would hold out for would be a power down rear window.... or a bigger engine.... so should I hold out or not? :-P
Old 08-09-2005, 09:58 PM

ohhh that or black powder coated wheels!
Old 08-09-2005, 10:20 PM

H3Witch is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hyperion78:
so should I hold out or not? :-P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I didn't and I'm a girl who can find out the changes! I wanted mine NOW...no patience here...there will always be new and better and improved............
Old 08-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Hummer Guru

Get the GMID discount and it won't hurt as much next year when you trade it in

Old 08-09-2005, 11:08 PM

H3OH is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am only going to guess, but I think it's a limited edition H3...only a guess I maybe wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If Limited Edition means ass-tone (aka two-tone) paint then count me out (see the post here on those ugly beasts!). Limited Editions are usually let downs anyway (by the time they come out, serious owners have already made that upgrade or modification since most of it is cosmetic), so fire away and get what you want now! I don't see a Z06-esque type upgrade for the H3's.
Attached Images

Old 08-10-2005, 01:21 AM

Get the GMID discount and it won't hurt as much next year when you trade it in </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i get GMS hehehehe that's how I got my 24k truck for 15K yeah!
Old 08-10-2005, 01:47 AM
Hummer Guru

Get the GMID discount and it won't hurt as much next year when you trade it in </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i get GMS hehehehe that's how I got my 24k truck for 15K yeah! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish Hey, care to help a pal out

Old 08-10-2005, 06:21 AM

i get it through my grandma now. It was originally through my grandpa but he died a few years ago. He worked at the plant where they make the trailblazers and all....waaaaay before they actually made cars there. They actually used to make fridges.
Old 08-10-2005, 10:21 AM
Hummer Guru

That is amazing that you can get it when they made fridges

My dad worked at a GM plant in KC for a summer job one year when he was in high school. Think I can get on from him

Old 08-10-2005, 10:26 AM

Marc H3 is off the scale

I get a new GM product every 12 month, and I love the H3 so I got one now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><span class="ev_code_blue">I have to agree with H3Lady's philosophy ... buy one now and then buy another one later. I used to wait 6 months or so before I bought a new product but now with our focus on getting the product right the first time I wouldn't hesitate to buy one right out of the chute.

I also buy often like H3Lady... however I used to do it every six months, and not only for myself but my wife as well. So buying a brand new product right out of the chute is not a big concern for me. Hey one can always trade it in for the next great color or newest model.

Again, with the strong focus on getting the product right the first time our new vehicle launchs are better than ever!

BTW: I liked the new H3 so much I bought one even with the knowledge that there will be new and improved models coming out down the road (called continious improvment). I.E. increase in HP next year and perhaps even a V8 in 08. Hey that even rhymes so nice too doesn’t it? </span>
Attached Images

Old 08-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Hummer Guru

'08, perfect timing for me to trade-in my '06

Old 08-10-2005, 05:29 PM

That is amazing that you can get it when they made fridges

My dad worked at a GM plant in KC for a summer job one year when he was in high school. Think I can get on from him </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ya he was there when GM bought out the plant so he just kept on working for GM, then he retired a couple of years later... now only if I could get a discount on a new fridge. The one that was in my house when I bought probably was made back when that plant was making them.

Marc good point on the trading it in in 08