H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 03-20-2004, 03:00 AM

tscars is off the scale

help my h2 was detailed today and now the climate control does not work or even light up neither does the rear defrost or the ac all the fuses seem ok what module or link controls this part of the dash? please help all the shops are closed and in leaving on a road trip in the morn! it may have got wet or some thing but it is dry now

tscars is off the scale

help my h2 was detailed today and now the climate control does not work or even light up neither does the rear defrost or the ac all the fuses seem ok what module or link controls this part of the dash? please help all the shops are closed and in leaving on a road trip in the morn! it may have got wet or some thing but it is dry now

tscars is off the scale

Old 03-20-2004, 03:06 AM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

Best thing I can tell you if you already checked all the fuses (in both boxes I assume?) is to hit the Hummer dealer in the morning before you leave for your trip, or go to one when you get to where you are going. Seems to me like the unit itself needs replaced if nothing works at all.

What really strikes me as odd is that you got your H2 detailed before going on a road trip. You do know it is going to get filthy 15 minutes after you get on the highway.

Sorry to hear about your problem, the timing really sucks as well.
Old 03-20-2004, 03:11 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

tscars: No answer here, but those modules are a pain when one goes out. I lost all passenger door functions and a few others due to one module.

I'd be HOT.
Old 03-20-2004, 03:12 AM

tscars is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by frank6150:
Best thing I can tell you if you already checked all the fuses (in both boxes I assume?) is to hit the Hummer dealer in the morning before you leave for your trip, or go to one when you get to where you are going. Seems to me like the unit itself needs replaced if nothing works at all.

What really strikes me as odd is that you got your H2 detailed before going on a road trip. You do know it is going to get filthy 15 minutes after you get on the highway.

Sorry to hear about your problem, the timing really sucks as well. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> ya thats for sure and its black to boot! how can you tell if the modules are bad you can see the fuses are ok but the mods you cant i s\checked both boxes and all seem good whats strange is the temp knobs light up but nothing in the led area or the buttons under it im hoping it is not the entire unit!
Old 03-20-2004, 03:17 AM

tscars is off the scale

have you ever seen the dreaded REDUCED POWER MODE on the dash? it happend also after the detail so the shop dried out the coils and the injectors for an hour or two and then it went away and ran fine but i did not realize the climate control was out until i was a mile or 2 from the shop and then they were closed!!!
Old 03-20-2004, 11:05 PM
Hummer Professional

It\'s a Dry Heat is off the scale

My F350 had a bad voltage regulator in the dash and all the gauges read a little off.

Vern