Old 12-23-2005, 06:39 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Dogs like pussy and vice versa.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-23-2005, 06:43 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MUH_HUM:
Alec @ the pool in Moab. With his leg ah, up displaying his manhood. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Your lucky I'm too lazy to photoshop </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not.
Attached Images

Old 12-23-2005, 06:48 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MUH_HUM:
Alec @ the pool in Moab. With his leg ah, up displaying his manhood. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Your lucky I'm too lazy to photoshop </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2005, 06:56 PM

MUH_HUM is off the scale

CP you didn't post my head on the dog, or hell the cat for that matter? You chicken shiat.
Old 12-23-2005, 07:07 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images

Old 12-23-2005, 07:10 PM

MUH_HUM is off the scale

That is ph_ucking EXCELLENT!
Old 12-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Hummer Expert

Dug is off the scale

I'm a goat -
Old 12-23-2005, 07:28 PM

TootsSUT is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny, I always thought bitches kill pussies.

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 12-23-2005, 08:32 PM

4churchill is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
I'm a SNAKE too!!

ssssss,baby,sssssssssssss..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 12-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

PIG
Contrary to its rather negative reputation in the West, the Pig of Chinese Astrology may be the most generous and honorable (not to mention humble.. ) Sign of the Zodiac. Pigs are nice to a fault and possess impeccable manners and taste. They have so much of the perfectionist in them that others may be inclined to perceive them as snobs, but this is a misconception. Pigs are simply possessed of a truly luxurious nature, one that delights in finery (in other words, BLINGS!! ) and riches (in surroundings, food, lovemaking and otherwise). This Sign believes in the best qualities of mankind and certainly doesn't consider itself to be superior. Pigs also care a great deal about friends and family and work hard to keep everyone in their life happy. Helping others is a true pleasure for the Pig, who feels best when everyone else is smiling.

A Pig with no one around to appreciate its giving nature is a sad sight. Pigs are so magnanimous they can appear almost saintly (call me Saint Finally.. ); this can lead some less-than-well-intentioned souls to stomp all over this Sign, and the bad news is, the Pig will take the blows! Pigs make great companions in part because of their refusal to see the more negative or base qualities in a partner, but that rose-colored view can lead to this Sign's allowing itself to be taken advantage of (tis trew, told my wife to take advantage of me allatime! ). Contrary to their seemingly benign dispositions, however, Pigs can be quite venomous in response to being crossed by a lover, friend or business partner.

Pigs are highly intelligent creatures, forever studying, playing and probing in their quest for greater knowledge. They can be misinterpreted as being lazy, however, due to their love of reveling in the good stuff; this Sign could happily spend hours on end making love, napping, taking a long bubble bath or dallying over an incredible spread of rich foods. Pigs tend to make wonderful life partners due to their hearts of gold (I prefer "hearts of chrome" ) and their love of family. Even so, Pigs can be rather exclusive, choosing to spend time with those who will appreciate them most and ignore the rest of the populace. Pigs would do well to realize that there's more to life than being needed. When they open up their world to a diverse group of people, they will truly bloom (See Drty? I won't be 5'8" forever!!).
Old 12-23-2005, 09:16 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kiraco is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a Snake and he is an Ox.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:53 PM
Hummer Veteran

Battlebugs is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:
I am a Rabbit!!!

Timid and attractive, the Rabbits of the Chinese Zodiac tend to act more like bunnies, whether they like it or not! This Sign is extremely popular and has a wide circle of family and friends. Its compassionate nature leads it to be very protective of those it holds dear, but where romance is concerned, the Rabbit's sentimentality can lead it to idealize relationships. The sweet, sensitive Rabbit often ends up giving more of itself to a partner than is realistic or healthy. The good news is, when this Sign goes off-balance, the Rabbit's core group of friends and its stable home life help bring it back to center.

The Rabbit is a rather delicate Sign that needs a solid base in order to thrive. Lacking close, supportive friends and family, the Rabbit might just break down in tears at the first sign of conflict. Emotional upsets in this Sign's life can even lead to physical illnesses. Rabbits dislike arguments and other conflict and will try anything to avoid a fight; this results in something of a pushover nature. Rabbits can also lapse into pessimism and may seem stuck in life -- often to mask their insecure natures. Rabbits tend to move through life's lessons at their own, rather contemplative pace; it's a waste of time to become exasperated with this Sign's seeming disinterest in facing its problems and conquering them.

With the right partner -- meaning someone whose high principles won't allow it to take advantage of this sensitive, giving Sign -- the Rabbit can make an incredibly loving and protective partner or family member. Rabbits love to entertain at home and always make sure their house is comfortable and tastefully-furnished. What Rabbits need most is a stronger sense of self-worth and the security that comes with it. Their discerning natures, coupled with some hard-won assertiveness, will help these happy creatures go far.

The most compatible match for a Rabbit is the Goat or the Pig.

This can't be right </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nuts!! Me too...I guess I picked the wrong dern profession
Old 12-24-2005, 01:52 AM

4churchill is off the scale

OX here...how ironic

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 12-24-2005, 04:17 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Poor Denni.... I mean Poor Sam.
Attached Images