H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-06-2006, 12:27 AM

shipbldr is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frank6150:
Ya know, I do! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad to hear you feel better.

So how many posts left to go?

2 Pissed off dealer mechanics, Origami frame, Convex UCP, 2 Bent cross members, Dented driveshaft, Broken sway bar mounts, misaligned transmission, exhaust leak, Pl
Old 02-06-2006, 12:31 AM
Hummer Expert

walc is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frank6150:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by walc:
Frank,
I think it is only a 1 point deduct, when English is not the poster's native language.
BTW, how do you say, "sue the bastards", in Finnish? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see your point Walc, I forgot to take that into consideration. I will revise the score.

So that is now a 1 point deduction for incorrect spelling as well as another 1 point deduction for uncalled for exclamation.

However, given the fact that when W1N made this thread he phrased it in a demanding way and that as you know is grounds for yet another penalty. It seems I overlooked it in my previous assessment.

The "NOW" was completely out of line. Almost like we are his bitches and are forced to do his bidding because Finland has apparently not yet received the wonders of Google.

I'm going to possibly need a second opinion on this but according to the N.A.O.P.P (National Association Of Post Padders) that calls for an immediate withdrawl of any possibility of staying at a 4 star hotel and a deduction of 6 points. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Frank, I , of course, defer to your greater experience. However, the thread is titled, " Ok, somebody NOW tell me technically how it goes!".
If he had said " ok, somebody tell me NOW", that would be disrespectful. On the other hand, we may be looking at a mere translation issue.

2008 Ford F250 Super Duty, 6.4L PSD, XLT, 4x4, LB.
2006 Hummer H2 SUT.
2003 Land Rover Discovery S.
2007 Mercedes Benz E350.
2006 BMW M3 Convertible.
2007 Harley Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide.
Old 02-06-2006, 12:35 AM

shipbldr is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by walc:
Frank,
I think it is only a 1 point deduct, when English is not the poster's native language.

I see your point Walc, I forgot to take that into consideration. I will revise the score.

So that is now a 1 point deduction for incorrect spelling as well as another 1 point deduction for uncalled for exclamation.

However, given the fact that when W1N made this thread he phrased it in a demanding way and that as you know is grounds for yet another penalty. It seems I overlooked it in my previous assessment.

The "NOW" was completely out of line. Almost like we are his bitches and are forced to do his bidding because Finland has apparently not yet received the wonders of Google.

I'm going to possibly need a second opinion on this but according to the N.A.O.P.P (National Association Of Post Padders) that calls for an immediate withdrawl of any possibility of staying at a 4 star hotel and a deduction of 6 points. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Frank, I , of course, defer to your greater experience. However, the thread is titled, " Ok, somebody NOW tell me technically how it goes!".
If he had said " ok, somebody tell me NOW", that would be disrespectful. On the other hand, we may be looking at a mere translation issue. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno Walc,

Give Frank's tendacy to carefully think before posting... He might be serious about his point...

2 Pissed off dealer mechanics, Origami frame, Convex UCP, 2 Bent cross members, Dented driveshaft, Broken sway bar mounts, misaligned transmission, exhaust leak, Pl
Old 02-06-2006, 12:56 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Frank,

LMAO
Old 02-06-2006, 12:59 AM
Hummer Expert

walc is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shipbldr:
Frank,

If he had said " ok, somebody tell me NOW", that would be disrespectful. On the other hand, we may be looking at a mere translation issue. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno Walc,

Give Frank's tendacy to carefully think before posting... He might be serious about his point...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Salient point, Charles.

2008 Ford F250 Super Duty, 6.4L PSD, XLT, 4x4, LB.
2006 Hummer H2 SUT.
2003 Land Rover Discovery S.
2007 Mercedes Benz E350.
2006 BMW M3 Convertible.
2007 Harley Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:35 AM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GMPartsGuy:
14 bolt e-locker 9.50" rear end. Not used in the Tahoe at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Contrary to what the literature says, I'm pretty certain it is a 12 bolt 9.5" RG not a 14 bolt. Same one as used in many 1/2 & 3/4 tons PU's, as well as the Camaro I believe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

By 14 bolt, I was referring to the cover, you are correct that the ring gear is retained by 12 bolts. the 9.50" was never used in the civilian Tahoe (it was used in the 2dr Tahoe Pursuit, a 2WD special police model but not an e-locker model) or Camaro. The 9.50" e-locker was only available in the H2.
1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 02-06-2006, 03:39 AM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GMPartsGuy:
The suspension is heavier duty than even the K3500. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I thought many of the suspension parts were the same as the 2500? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not quite. While they have dimensionally equal K2500HD/K3500 counterparts, the H2 control arms are further reinforced. I believe the only parts that are the same are the steering components.
1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 02-06-2006, 06:11 AM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

Frank,

I apologize my misspelling and my offensive headline. I hope I didn’t ruin your weekend, big boy.

I could tell a story about 5 year old neighbor DAUGHTER. When somebody has gotten on her nerves she gets really the same way as you, so we all ignore her.

Too bad supposedly you are older than 5. Because it sure does not sound like that!
Old 02-06-2006, 06:16 AM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W1N:
Nice way of increasing post count....

I like your hobby, dubby. Just don't tell anybody about it, makes you look kinda weird! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you were trying to call me a dummy. Granted you are correct but the incorrect spelling deducts 2 points from your score.

Also the exclamation point at the end is kinda overkill, did you mean it to come out in some high pitched woman like squeal? You lose a point for that as well.

Thanks for playing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Frank,

LOL

I don't want to touch that with a 10 foot pole. Too long, too strange and way too weird...