H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my. Look at this crap. More losers with nothing to do but be jealous.
http://www.changingtheclimate.com/
This is a pretty sad site. Here is a little bit from it:

Our Rules & Guidlines for Successful and
Ethical Big Game SUV Tagging:
1. Only tag the big ones. The Ford Expeditions and Excursions (I avoid the Explorers), Chevy or GMC Suburbans, 1500's, 2500's which often go by the Yukon and Tahoe name. The Cadillac Escalade, Toyota Land Cruiser, Land and Range Rovers and Lexus LX470 are all to be considered targets of opportunity. The Hummer is the ultimate prize. It is best to tag in the affluent suburbs where you will notice the Urban Assault Vechicles are never dirty. I figure that most people in rural areas are probably using them for a functional purpose and therefore don't tag in these areas.

2. Do not tag small SUV's such as any Subaru, Toyota 4Runner, etc. Owners of these small and reasonably fuel efficient SUV's keep complaining to me when they are tagged. We are after only the grotesque and bloated gas guzzling members of the SUV species.

3. Don't tag commercial vehicles, contractors, or any business affiliated vehicles. Also no pickup trucks. We have no gripe with people who really need these gas-guzzlers. It's the morons who are keeping up with the Jones' that raise my back hairs.

4. Don't retag vehicles that you recognize as already tagged (we can usually spot left over pieces from the original tagging).

5. We only tag late model vehicles, not some beat up old Suburban some poor soul has inherited.

6. Don't tag just because it's a four-wheel drive vehicle. Only the really big obnoxious ones.

I found this link on the fuh2 garbage site. If you ever take the time to read some of the comments there one thing continues to come up page after page. Jealousy. Check it out.
Old 01-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Hummer Messiah

Oh my. Look at this crap. More losers with nothing to do but be jealous.
http://www.changingtheclimate.com/
This is a pretty sad site. Here is a little bit from it:

Our Rules & Guidlines for Successful and
Ethical Big Game SUV Tagging:
1. Only tag the big ones. The Ford Expeditions and Excursions (I avoid the Explorers), Chevy or GMC Suburbans, 1500's, 2500's which often go by the Yukon and Tahoe name. The Cadillac Escalade, Toyota Land Cruiser, Land and Range Rovers and Lexus LX470 are all to be considered targets of opportunity. The Hummer is the ultimate prize. It is best to tag in the affluent suburbs where you will notice the Urban Assault Vechicles are never dirty. I figure that most people in rural areas are probably using them for a functional purpose and therefore don't tag in these areas.

2. Do not tag small SUV's such as any Subaru, Toyota 4Runner, etc. Owners of these small and reasonably fuel efficient SUV's keep complaining to me when they are tagged. We are after only the grotesque and bloated gas guzzling members of the SUV species.

3. Don't tag commercial vehicles, contractors, or any business affiliated vehicles. Also no pickup trucks. We have no gripe with people who really need these gas-guzzlers. It's the morons who are keeping up with the Jones' that raise my back hairs.

4. Don't retag vehicles that you recognize as already tagged (we can usually spot left over pieces from the original tagging).

5. We only tag late model vehicles, not some beat up old Suburban some poor soul has inherited.

6. Don't tag just because it's a four-wheel drive vehicle. Only the really big obnoxious ones.

I found this link on the fuh2 garbage site. If you ever take the time to read some of the comments there one thing continues to come up page after page. Jealousy. Check it out.
Old 01-22-2005, 08:44 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

Sick people. Not worth our time.
Old 01-22-2005, 08:44 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

"Fun for the whole family"

This is in regards to tagging. ****ers are actually encouraging to put their family members and children at risk.

Imagine some dope telling his 7 year old to tag an SUV only to watch him catch a bullet in the chest by some dip****IthrowHotCoffeeAtAnyone.

That site is just wrong.

My Video Collectionez

Old 01-22-2005, 09:32 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

7. Wear bullet proof vests. You might run into Klaus!
Old 01-22-2005, 10:03 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

8. Make sure you have a spotter as the owner of the pewter H2 with the plates H8 PVMT is especially vicious and has been known to savagely attack taggers.

The lack of contact info beyond an anonymous email address is an indicator of the cowardly character these pieces of **** possess.
I wonder if one of the people that gets the bright idea to tag a vehicle and gets the **** beaten out of them could sue the sites owner? I'm game to find out.
Old 01-22-2005, 10:46 PM
Hummer Authority

Easy Ed is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like a warning/disclaimer at the bottom of this page http://www.changingtheclimate.com/bumpersticker.html

NOTICE: TAG ONLY BUMPERS, DO NOT TAG A PAINTED SURFACE! Plastic type bumpers should not be tagged as people have claimed that the finish can be marred by the bumper sticker. Please put the sticker on the bottom of the rear window of such SUV's. Make sure you put it on the bottom of the window so as to not obstruct the rear view vision of the driver. Also note the following. Although I have tagged hundreds of SUV's without incident, you do take a risk and should be aware that there are crazy violent people out there and if you cross one who happens to own the SUV you are tagging things could get ugly. I have a report of one person who took up the sport of big game SUV tagging getting into a fight with an enraged SUV owner and getting hurt, so you can be risking a serious confrontation with the owner of a tagged SUV. You have to decide if you want to take this chance. But remember, the founding fathers didn't shy away from a skirmish. We are at an environmental Bunker Hill! SPREAD THE WORD AND CHANGE THE WORLD!
Old 01-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Regardless of the disclaimer there will be some scummy lawyer that will take the case and argue that the site promoted a particularly dangerous activity.
Old 01-22-2005, 11:49 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Boy maybe living in a Boondock state is going to pay off afterall. It sounds like the Beast's are not thick enough down here for them to want to try. Like going fishing. If You start catching something right away You will come again and again. If You sit there for 4 hours and not a bite You figure it will not be worth the effort to go back. Well a guy can hope anyway.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 01-23-2005, 12:10 AM
Hummer Expert

Arizona Hummerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

All I got to say is if I catch someone taging my Hummer, there will be Hell to pay! I come from the OLD SCHOOL OF THE POLICE DEPT
Old 01-23-2005, 05:26 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Posted by DRTY:
Regardless of the disclaimer there will be some scummy lawyer that will take the case and argue that the site promoted a particularly dangerous activity. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Mess with mine, I'll find one.
Old 01-24-2005, 11:57 AM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Bottom right hand part of the rear window???? That's where my gun port is!

Stacy
Old 01-24-2005, 01:46 PM
Hummer Professional

89vette is off the scale

I'm all for changing the climate. I don't care if I ever see snow and cold again. It is amazing to me at how easily let so many people are.
Old 01-24-2005, 03:12 PM

What is really sad is that their science is flawed. Even if we do get warmer, it is nothing new for the earth (The Faint Sun Paradox demonstrates that in the past, CO2 was greater in our atmosphere than now...), also, Humans have done better historically in warm climates than in cold climates.

Long Hot Year:
Latest Science Debunks Global Warming Hysteria
by Patrick J. Michaels

Patrick J. Michaels, a professor of environmental science at the University of Virginia, is a senior fellow in environmental studies at the Cato Institute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Executive Summary

The national media have given tremendous play to the claims of Vice President Al Gore, some federal scientists, and environmental activists that the unseasonably warm temperatures of this past summer were proof positive of the arrival of dramatic and devastating global warming. In fact, the record temperatures were largely the result of a strong El Niņo superimposed on a decade in which temperatures continue to reflect a warming that largely took place in the first half of this century.

Observed global warming remains far below the amount predicted by computer models that served as the basis for the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. Whatever record is used, the largest portion of the warming of the second half of this century has mainly been confined to winter in the very coldest continental air masses of Siberia and northwestern North America, as predicted by basic greenhouse effect physics. The unpredictability of seasonal and annual temperatures has declined significantly. There has been no change in precipitation variability. In the United States, drought has decreased while flooding has not increased.

Moreover, carbon dioxide is increasing in the atmosphere at a rate below that of most climate-change scenarios because it is being increasingly captured by growing vegetation. The second most important human greenhouse enhancer -- methane -- is not likely to increase appreciably in the next 100 years. And perhaps most important, the direct warming effect of carbon dioxide was overestimated. Even global warming alarmists in the scientific establishment now say that the Kyoto Protocol will have no discernible impact on global climate.

Full Text of Policy Analysis No. 329 (PDF, 16 pgs, 145 Kb)

Cato.org
Old 01-24-2005, 03:38 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

I got something for the taggers that sticks better than their decals. O.C. Sticky Foam Spray. This **** is fun.