H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 10-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Hummer Veteran

H3HUMMER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Pics Of The Bling Mobile :)

BOB YOUR TRUCK LOOKS AWESOME

Old 10-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBob is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3HUMMER
BOB YOUR TRUCK LOOKS AWESOME

Thanks H3HUMMER

Ya got good taste my man!!
Old 10-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBob is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to admit H3HUMMER,

You've got the best looking H3 I've ever seen!!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2326058/1
Old 10-03-2006, 12:14 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Hey Rocks
The tinting on My rig is super dark on the back and rear window panels so people can not see all the high dollar stuff in the back until We open the rear hatch. Check with Your tinters and what law is. I know I'm Ok on the back and rear side windows but, to suit Me We are going to darken the rear passenger side windows as far as it takes to match the side rear quarters. I plan to do the same on front side windows. They will be very close to illeal but, i do not drive it on the road often. If I get a chip in paint it is not a touch up it is a repaint so on edges that could catch rocks We will use the clear plastic protective that you just take off when you do not need it. But, Dragon has a trick for Us who like to go darker than should. We do a logo or just a sun shade tint on top of front windshield. They have way of directing the brain away from the dark side tints somehow by having a super dark tint up front. In My case it may be HUMMERcustoms.com in a dark background with stealth letter or just white.
Most likely I will put "DADY'S LUV" or "THE BEASTLY BEAUTY" as a moniker which I have been kicking around since most show rigs have a name and with all the time and money spent on power plus more yet to spend stretching the HP/TQ as far as I can before rubber band breaks compared to beauty it could be recognized as much for speed.

I hope in 2007 to make trips to North Carlonia and Texas to the closet sanctioned clubs that can record Your top speeds and even if find a class to run in maybe set record their but, go for the top speed I can make in My body class of stock blown fuel injection motor. But, then again I could kill myself out trying it at practice on a few airport runways that will let me. I will not go to Salt Flats as have been advised by the members there that it is very disadvantageous to a vehicle with allot of wieght. Plus the salt will get into places that you cannot get out and it will rust out. So they suggested their paved affliates as their speeds are recognized as well.

How well this works i do not know but, I'm told the tint is not watched to close anyway. If they do somehting they make You take it off with them waiting and still give You a ticket. Considering the cost of tint etc. I think most police officers feel the fine is sufficient considering the cost. My self I have not had this adventure so do not know more than hear say.

So take into consideraton of how dark You go thinking if I go over My state legal limit I can have to forfiet the tint and pay a fine so check it out good before doing it Rocks.

TAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2 Rocks
Very nice! How dark is the tint on your windows? I'm thinking of getting mine done a little darker. Kind of like yours and Taz's.

Judging by the pics and the potholes, you probably feel like your off roading sometimes, eh?
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 03-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Hummer Novice

Boston Hummer is on a distinguished road

Do you have air ride or springs in the rear? How dose it ride? Whats the clearance height now that its lowered? I've been thinking of lowering mine to fit in my garage.