H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-01-2010, 06:16 AM
Hummer Expert

Tex_h2 is on a distinguished road
Default 2003 H2 Hummer

The 50 worst cars ever made:

http://www.time.com/time/specials/20...658545,00.html

I'm so happy to see Hummer H2 made the list.....as the world may think its crap, but I don't give a crap "I LOVE MY H2"
Old 01-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Hummer Expert

Rico001 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2003 H2 Hummer

If I had one I would cancel my subscription to Time.

And what was up with the picture of the Hummer?
No fender flares, orange with a black LE grill guard,
no rock rails and no step bars?

What did 9/11/2001 have to do with a truck in 2003?

~Richard
Yellow 2003 H2 Luxury ALPHA , 2" lift, Black Helo Maxx8 20 X 10 Rims, Toyo AT Open Country II LT35/12.50/R20 tires, taillight guards and black LE brush guard, KC light bar w/4 Daylights, Recon Smoked roof lights, Sirius/XM Satellite Radio, Kenwood Head Unit , 4 - 6-1/2 inch Polk Audio Speakers, solid billet tailgate handle,HUMMER H2 Ghost lights ib front doors
Old 01-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Hummer Authority

HummerJim is an unknown quantity at this point

As is typical with these Hummer bashing articles not one word about its offroad capabilities or one word about the role Hummer H2s have played in rescues during floods, blizzards, hurricanes etc. We'll never have a concrete figure of the people saved in floods, homes saved by sand bagging (I took part hauling bags through the 2 foot water at Clarksville in 2007 along with several H2s and military Humvees), gotten doctors and patients to the hospital in a blizzard and the lives saved running dialysis patients to the dialysis clinics in New Orleans after Katrina and patients to dialysis clinics in the Midwest after the great Mississippi flood of 2007. Plus, the link between 9/11 and the Hummer coming afterwards is crazy! Great Point Rico!!

Last edited by HummerJim : 01-01-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Hummer Expert

Intercooled is off the scale

"1995 Ford Explorer: How could the best-selling passenger vehicle in America 14 years running, the mother of all mom-mobiles, the beloved suburban schlepper of millions, wind up on this list? Forget about the whole Firestone tire controversy. In its very success, the Ford Explorer is responsible for setting this country on the spiral of vehicular obesity that we are still contending with today. People, particularly women drivers, discovered that they liked sitting up high. Even though more fuel-efficient minivans do the kid- and cargo-hauling duties better, people came to prefer the outdoorsy, go-anywhere image of SUVs. In other words, people became addicted to the pose. And, as vehicles got bigger and heavier, buyers sought out even bigger vehicles to make themselves feel safe. Helloooo Hummer. All of that we can lay at the overachieving feet of the Explorer."

I thought we lived in the USA where we could choose what is best for ourselves. This liberal fuking garbage is getting very tiresome. Well I do feel safe in my H2. I bet if I got in accident with 90% of any vehicle on the road I would be a bit "safer". dont ya think? I had a minivan, no more fual efficiant than an Explorer and it sucked bad! never again. So I guess Ford is to blame for the SUV and ultimately the dredded Hummer. Ford took no bail out and Hummer is moving on out from under GM and the Goverment. Hellooooo dumbasses! I mean, give me a break with this stupid article and the liberal agenda. The article should be about underachievers, mechanical issues, bad model sales, and production flops. And most people who read this rag, believe everything they print. God help us!!

Sorry this stuff is really pissing me off latley.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1658545_1658544_1658534,00.html#ixzz0bTlJ2 GQv

Last edited by Intercooled : 01-02-2010 at 07:10 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Hummer Professional

Scarsman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Even though more fuel-efficient minivans do the kid- and cargo-hauling duties better

Quote:
I had a minivan, no more fual efficiant than an Explorer

I know what you mean. My brother had a minivan, and I have a GMC Envoy XL, the extended model, and he got the same mileage as me. Only I had more cargo room, 4X4, and I can tow a respectable load with mine.