Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 11-28-2005, 09:41 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Hey gang anyone that is coming through Arkansas on a trip please PM Us, TAZ or Dragon, and let Us know You will be coming down I-40 and passinf Conway, AR. We are just 2 or 3 minutes off the freeway. WE will give you numbers to call so You can get one of Us to meet You off the freeway and lead You to Our shop although it is simple so directions would be fine.

Also We are installing an All Wheel Drive Dyno by the end of jan. 2006 so You could not only visit and look around but, you could dyno Your ride without dropping any drive shafts off. We can handle anything from 30" tire width track up to 102". We can handle most lengths. WE went this way as allot of crew cab diesel duallies want dynoed. We can handle 1000HP + .

Well anyway more importantly just stop by and say HI since We are so close to I-40.

Anyone who is within resonable distance if you have a SC mod come on over and dyno it and let us tune it. The handheld SC tuners are sorry so We will do a wideband with a bench contoller and get You more safe HP and just better running all around.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 11-28-2005, 09:41 AM
Hummer Authority

Hey gang anyone that is coming through Arkansas on a trip please PM Us, TAZ or Dragon, and let Us know You will be coming down I-40 and passinf Conway, AR. We are just 2 or 3 minutes off the freeway. WE will give you numbers to call so You can get one of Us to meet You off the freeway and lead You to Our shop although it is simple so directions would be fine.

Also We are installing an All Wheel Drive Dyno by the end of jan. 2006 so You could not only visit and look around but, you could dyno Your ride without dropping any drive shafts off. We can handle anything from 30" tire width track up to 102". We can handle most lengths. WE went this way as allot of crew cab diesel duallies want dynoed. We can handle 1000HP + .

Well anyway more importantly just stop by and say HI since We are so close to I-40.

Anyone who is within resonable distance if you have a SC mod come on over and dyno it and let us tune it. The handheld SC tuners are sorry so We will do a wideband with a bench contoller and get You more safe HP and just better running all around.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 11-28-2005, 10:02 AM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

TAZ,

My outlaws live in Memphis. The next time we drive up there I'll attempt a jail break and drive over that way.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Hummer Authority

That would be cool Klaus. We are about well from north Little rock about 1 1/2 hour and then another 1/2 hour to conway. But the nice thing is it is freeway all the way. Take hwy 64 exit go east to Museum road take a left go a block an take another left go down till You see a big sign with Motorsportsauthority on it.
Really simple to get to and I'm not kidding when i say just off the freeway. maybe you can come late Jan or feb. 2006 when We have our AWD dyno in by then.

TAZ
Old 11-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on the dyno, TAZ!
Old 11-28-2005, 02:35 PM
Hummer Authority

Thanks Ken
We have picked it out and all that stuff so now it's waiting to see when We get it scheduled. The eddy brake has to come from Spain. But, the rest of it is in country.

I have to give credit to the Shop Boss He found it for Us. We had actually decided on another because of their clients but, after he said We have to go and look at this Dragon and I went and it was fantastic. The quality is unreal. they use metal that is twice as thick and bearing on the shaft well the shaft on the dyno drum with dual drums on both axles and the patern is not horizontal straight lines for the tires to bite into which is the way 99% of them are. These guys cut diamond patterns in their drums. You are not supposed to be able to slip 0n these drums and almost cannot wear them out. so We were going to get one to place the tire in between 2 drums front and rear instead of trying to balance the tire on top of a single drum but, it was only 600Hp plus so We moved to the 1000HP plus rig which has us balancing the tire on top of drum but, it is just more suitable as far as the range of Hp We will need. Well anyway I saw it and took me about 5 minutes to see all the improvements i had heard allot of dyno owners mention they wished they had and this baby had it included in price. We can't wait to get it going. WE have a man that knows the dyno business but, We are going to either hire someone to come in and train us all or send one guy to EFI University which is a certification program for tuning. Sort of like ASE but focused on EFI tuning.
Well hopefully you will get to come by later also.
We have to add onto the shop. We are already fighting over space for each project so We are adding on the back a 25'X50' so We can have a dyno room and the other rooms will be a sanding room or something else. Thanks Ken hope You get to come later.

TAZ
Old 11-28-2005, 02:54 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ:
maybe you can come late Jan or feb. 2006 when We have our AWD dyno in by then.

TAZ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds good. I figure it will be in February or March, as I last "paid my debt to society" back in October.