H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > H2 Classifieds

Old 08-16-2005, 12:34 AM
Hummer Expert

Yetti is an unknown quantity at this point

I was talking to the wife and she wants to sell my H2. she want me to down size and thought it could cut some of my over head and give someone a chance to buy a nice H2. its got the Adventure series package and then I added running boards & mud flaps(the nice molded ones). it also only has 13,900 miles and its Sunset orange, and 6 disk changer. it only has the standard interior in wheat, and it doesn't have a sunroof. other then that its in nice shape and I have taken good care of oil changes and greasing things. let me know if you want to have look at it, its in Southern lower Michigan
www.wegotmud.com
www.glfwda.org
Old 08-16-2005, 12:34 AM
Hummer Expert

I was talking to the wife and she wants to sell my H2. she want me to down size and thought it could cut some of my over head and give someone a chance to buy a nice H2. its got the Adventure series package and then I added running boards & mud flaps(the nice molded ones). it also only has 13,900 miles and its Sunset orange, and 6 disk changer. it only has the standard interior in wheat, and it doesn't have a sunroof. other then that its in nice shape and I have taken good care of oil changes and greasing things. let me know if you want to have look at it, its in Southern lower Michigan
www.wegotmud.com
www.glfwda.org
Old 08-16-2005, 01:24 PM
Hummer Professional

LoLo is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Yetti:
I was talking to the wife and she wants to sell my H2. she want me to down size and thought it could cut some of my over head and give someone a chance to buy a nice H2. its got the Adventure series package and then I added running boards & mud flaps(the nice molded ones). it also only has 13,900 miles and its Sunset orange, and 6 disk changer. it only has the standard interior in wheat, and it doesn't have a sunroof. other then that its in nice shape and I have taken good care of oil changes and greasing things. let me know if you want to have look at it, its in Southern lower Michigan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn... you're a good man to do all that your wife wants! ...speaking from a wife's standpoint but, one who wouldn't sell her own H2!

Are you SURE you want to do that???

05 Desert Sand H2 Adv
Old 08-16-2005, 11:44 PM
Hummer Expert

well...I'm not sure I need to sell it ,but the wife thinks its a good idea. I do my offroading on quads so I don't beat up my trucks. and I was dealer mechanic for 11 years before going to work at Diamler Chrysler so things stay in really good shape around here.
I have been thinking about what to ask, and after checking Kelly Blue book its around $44,000.00

www.wegotmud.com
www.glfwda.org
Old 08-31-2005, 09:08 PM
Hummer Expert

well... with the gas prices pushing there way up I am looking at the prospect of selling more closely. if there is anyone REALLY interested in this truck let me know, I might be willing to go for the Best "reasonable" offer. as of today it has 14,442 miles on it and its 16 months old.
www.wegotmud.com
www.glfwda.org
Old 08-31-2005, 10:15 PM

jkH1+H2=H3 is off the scale

Don't listen to the wife, DON'T SELL IT, GAS will come down!!
I would love to own a H2 but can't afford it. Unless you have a 10 year loan plan...
Old 09-01-2005, 08:26 PM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Maybe what happened to me will happen to you. I was just about to sell when I had the thought "who could live without a Hummer??" The truth is I really can't see myself living my life without always having a Hummer. Even a Hummer once in a while is not acceptable!
The first time you get a Hummer you really can't think about anything else! You simply just need another Hummer! If you sell I'm sure you will have no problem because the truth is I don't know of anyone who said no to a Hummer

Old 09-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Hummer Expert

JMV1210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Specially if they swallow- ;-)
Old 09-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Yetti:
I was talking to the wife and she wants to sell my H2. she want me to down size and thought it could cut some of my over head and give someone a chance to buy a nice H2. its got the Adventure series package and then I added running boards & mud flaps(the nice molded ones). it also only has 13,900 miles and its Sunset orange, and 6 disk changer. it only has the standard interior in wheat, and it doesn't have a sunroof. other then that its in nice shape and I have taken good care of oil changes and greasing things. let me know if you want to have look at it, its in Southern lower Michigan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tisk, tisk, tisk.....
I used to race cars, and the GF thought it was really cool until they found out how much it cost. They then would come up with the idea that if I didn;t spend the money on racing, I could spend it on them...
usual response was " The Race car was here before you got here and will most likely be here long after I have forgotten what you look like....."
Damn I love my toys, and girlfriend are the most expensive and the easiest to replace..

Take the wife sky diving Rock climbing you know the deal
good luck!!!
Old 09-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Hummer Expert

I have been humoring her about selling it for a while now. She thinks its to much money to spend and its just too big

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Damn I love my toys, and girlfriend are the most expensive and the easiest to replace.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tried to get her to go white water rafting on the Niagra river...she won't go!
www.wegotmud.com
www.glfwda.org
Old 09-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

My great girlfriend is now living elsewhere---she wanted a new kitchen and I wanted another Hummer.

My Hummer biz was here before she was and I never asked her for a dime. She lived here for free, did not work, and was never asked by me for a penny. She lived like a queen.

So she left over trying to pry my toys away that I worked my ass off to buy and enjoy.

Women really are easy to replace. Problem is that the next one will ask for the same thing after a few months. They seem to think that I am robbing them of money I could spend on them--when they already get plenty from me because I am generous by nature.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

And I still remember the FLAK I GOT when I told these fine forum folks how lucky I (still) AM that my lovely wife bought me an H2...

Yetti, hope you get to keep 'er (both)! All the best!
Old 09-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Hummer Expert

I was just over at Ebay and the people a Rizza Hummer In Chicago have a couple of nice H1's that I could trade up to. I think the UAW guys at work would disown me if I came to work in it
www.wegotmud.com
www.glfwda.org
Old 09-04-2005, 01:58 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
And I still remember the FLAK I GOT when I told these fine forum folks how lucky I (still) AM that my lovely wife bought me an H2... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> That's not true, you princess whipped boy. You got flamed because of the exhaust noise question. Still widely regarded as one of the Great Forum Threads. Six pages of hilarious garbage.

For those that haven't read it, here it is in all it's glory :

http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...7636075755/p/1

Old 09-04-2005, 04:20 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
For those that haven't read it, here it is in all it's glory : </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO! I remember reading along refusing to join in on his hazing all the time saying to myself, "What the hell is wrong with being pussy whipped? "

Hold strong H2F.

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing's wrong with it, but it sure was funny.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:42 PM
Hummer Veteran

slgcmg is off the scale

Nothing wrong with being pussy whipped. I am, but I still get to keep my hummer.
chromed out
Old 09-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

That's the spirit!! Another PROUD CONVERT!! To other guys out there, come on men, admit it! Why? Because I want to.. because my beautiful princess appreciates it.. because it brings harmony in our marriage.. and.. and.. because I WANT WORLD PEACE!!!
Old 09-06-2005, 06:56 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by KenP,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">For those that haven't read it, here it is in all it's glory : </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I just re-read it. I think its funnier now than it was then!
Old 09-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by H2Finally
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> because my beautiful princess appreciates it.. because it brings harmony in our marriage.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no....here we go again!!