H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-07-2005, 02:52 AM

Kevin B is off the scale

Holy Crap Dennis and who ever else. Do you think they made up all the names of the people who died on that plane? Do you think they just faked the plane that is missing? Where did flight 77 go?

I guess you by into the theory of the "gay co-pilot", to many people with military backgrounds on the plane (go figure in Washing D.C.) and it HAD to hit wings level at about 35 feet A.G.L. .
Hey I have a alien autopsy film Ill sell ya.
Old 02-07-2005, 03:03 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Taz,

I think you know me well enough that when I stab at a theory(JUST A THEORY), it is not a stab at the WHOLE. Some people here don't get it. You have to at some point, when nothing positive is forthcomming, reasses your enviroment. If you come to the same conclusion, you choose. Free will buddy.

But for a whole to BLINDLY follow WITHOUT question. Well, I must repeat, "Lemmings and Sheep".

Oh boy, here I go...

WMD was the fear dose at the time. So in they went. NOW, none were found and proven never exsisted, but still they stay even after 1400 dead because denial is too strong.

NO Proof was found in the connection between Iraq and 911. Yet 1400 braves have died so far.

Powell and many others resign.

NOW a BIG problem with Iran. Is it too late? Who dropped the ball? Well, we have to blame the Captain of the team.

Your country is divided into 2 equal parts. BOTH claiming right over the other. Being Canadian, I'm privileged to be friends with both sides.

CIA has confirmed the future standing of USA as a superpower will be in jepardy.

QUESTIONS, THEORIES, OPPOSITION, must be put foward. If not.....Lemmings.

As for the THEORY, don't take it personally friend. It's all Grassy Knoll stuff.

Paragon,

-Water Gate
-White Water
-Iran Contra
-WMD
To name a fraction. And yes Lemmings do the Dew every 7 years.

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-07-2005, 03:09 AM

Kevin B is off the scale

Dennis, how many people must the weapon kill before it is considered a W.M.D?

I think Saddam Hussein killed enough people to qualify as a W.M.D.
Old 02-07-2005, 03:14 AM
Hummer Messiah

N2,

Before you wave the passenger list of flight 77, try and stay with the topic dumb****.

It's so easy to wave that flag and get over emotional hoping people will see you parade your tears. It's Oscar worthy.

We were talking about THEORIES and accountability.

But to answer your question, you really think YOUR goverment is CLEAN of killing it's own people for the sake of political gain? Man you are dense. And to think I defended you so many times.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Dennis, how many people must the weapon kill before it is considered a W.M.D?

I think Saddam Hussein killed enough people to qualify as a W.M.D. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If we analyzed this question "Literally", then if I were you, I wouldn't be pointing fingers at others.

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-07-2005, 03:20 AM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Before you wave the passenger list of flight 77, try and stay with the topic dumb**** <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I thought that was on topic because it is something that must be delt with in the theory.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> And to think I defended you so many times.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for your support . More like stab me in the back on your "other" board. Spare me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>If we analyzed this question "Literally", then if I were you, I wouldn't be pointing fingers at others. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 02-07-2005, 03:28 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by N2ITNSD:

Thanks for your support . More like stab me in the back on your "other" board. Spare me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! Better come up with some proof! I don't play dat. BTW. I don't think I'm so popular in that "other" bored.

We gotta stop for now. I'm off to kick DRTY's ass on XBOX.

P.S. You do know I'm like this when I'm board. Just keeping you guys on your toes.

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-07-2005, 03:29 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

WMD

Sarin, Mustard Gas Discovered Separately in Iraq
Monday, May 17, 2004

BAGHDAD, Iraq — A roadside bomb containing sarin nerve agent (search) recently exploded near a U.S. military convoy, the U.S. military said Monday.

Bush administration officials told Fox News that mustard gas (search) was also recently discovered.

Two people were treated for "minor exposure" after the sarin incident but no serious injuries were reported. Soldiers transporting the shell for inspection suffered symptoms consistent with low-level chemical exposure, which is what led to the discovery, a U.S. official told Fox News...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120137,00.html

More to come
Old 02-07-2005, 03:37 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Bush & Clinton friends? LOL!!! That's a good one. Next you're going to tell us Hillary isn't a lesbian.

One on one in Halo2. The little Canadian is going down.
Old 02-07-2005, 03:43 AM
Hummer Messiah

http://www.cia.gov/cia/public_affair..._10022003.html

We have discovered dozens of WMD-related program activities and significant amounts of equipment that Iraq concealed from the United Nations during the inspections that began in late 2002...

A clandestine network of laboratories and safehouses within the Iraqi Intelligence Service that contained equipment subject to UN monitoring and suitable for continuing CBW research.

A prison laboratory complex, possibly used in human testing of BW agents, that Iraqi officials working to prepare for UN inspections were explicitly ordered not to declare to the UN.

Reference strains of biological organisms concealed in a scientist's home, one of which can be used to produce biological weapons.

New research on BW-applicable agents, Brucella and Congo Crimean Hemorrhagic Fever (CCHF), and continuing work on ricin and aflatoxin were not declared to the UN.

Documents and equipment, hidden in scientists' homes, that would have been useful in resuming uranium enrichment by centrifuge and electromagnetic isotope separation (EMIS).

A line of UAVs not fully declared at an undeclared production facility and an admission that they had tested one of their declared UAVs out to a range of 500 km, 350 km beyond the permissible limit.

Continuing covert capability to manufacture fuel propellant useful only for prohibited SCUD variant missiles, a capability that was maintained at least until the end of 2001 and that cooperating Iraqi scientists have said they were told to conceal from the UN.

Plans and advanced design work for new long-range missiles with ranges up to at least 1000 km - well beyond the 150 km range limit imposed by the UN. Missiles of a 1000 km range would have allowed Iraq to threaten targets through out the Middle East, including Ankara, Cairo, and Abu Dhabi.

Clandestine attempts between late-1999 and 2002 to obtain from North Korea technology related to 1,300 km range ballistic missiles --probably the No Dong -- 300 km range anti-ship cruise missiles, and other prohibited military equipment.
Old 02-07-2005, 03:46 AM
Hummer Messiah

The US Code, Title 50, Chapter 40 Sec. 2302 defines a Weapon of Mass Destruction as follows: “The term ‘weapon of mass destruction” means any weapon or device that is intended, or has the capability, to cause death or serious bodily injury to a significant number of people through the release, dissemination, or impact of (A) toxic or poisonous chemicals or their precursors, (B) a disease organism, or (C) radiation or radioactivity.”
Old 02-07-2005, 03:50 AM
Hummer Messiah

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=34881

Kuwait foils Iraqi-WMD smuggling attempt
Report: Biological warheads, chemical arms en route to Europe snagged

Posted: October 1, 2003
5:54 p.m. Eastern

© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

Following months of frustrated searches by hundreds of U.S. and British investigators for Saddam's weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, some have turned up in Kuwait, according to Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Siyassah.

The pro-government daily reports Kuwaiti security forces foiled an attempted smuggling of $60 million worth of chemical weapons and biological warheads from Iraq to an unnamed European country...
Old 02-07-2005, 03:56 AM

LasVegas is off the scale

Order, order. Goddamnit I said "order".

Now I don't have to tell you good folks what's been happening in our beloved little forum. The time has come to act, and act fast. I'm leaving.
Old 02-07-2005, 04:05 AM
Hummer Messiah

KABOOM!

Rep. Nancy Johnson

January 12, 2005

Honorable Congresswoman Nancy Johnson,

If people in red states just look at the fact for one second and think:
- Bush sent us to war to find Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
- Just today (1/12/2005), the search for WMD ends.

I supported the war when it first started because of WMD. Now that it is conclusive that there are no WMDs in Iraq, and because of the fact that the US has no business touting freedom when we are losing freedoms here and denying every gay American on the planet the same freedoms as straight people do; therefore, t is not our business to remain in Iraq to spread freedom there, when the most ruthless, mindless killers on earth roam the streets. We are not going to change anything. They will always be that way.

There are no WMDs in Iraq. Since the search ceased today and saddam is in jail, the Iraq objective that Bush laid out before the invasion is complete. Time to seriously consider withdrawing troops and bringing our reserves back home to be along our borders and ports trying to stop terrorists from coming in here and inspecting much more than 5% of our cargo. That is what needs to be protected. I am proud of our troops and they have done their best. This war has been quite a sad thing, but since the search for WMDs has ceased today (1/12/2005), why not consider at least starting to bring them home after the January Iraq elections to show the world we don't have long-term designs on their country. Why should we lose any more of our proud, fine young men after that? We shouldn't have to, and with all due respect it really is time to start talking about bringing troops home after the January 30th elections. The no WMD thing alone makes the job pretty much done, so be a good sport, force Bush to take responsibility like an adult, and say that it is time to move on because we have a nation to protect.

I am concerned that the Bush policies of unilateralism and pre-emptive attacks is destabilizing the globe and further threatening American safety, because it inflames the already-existing hatred of the Muslim world toward the US to an exponential level (meaning multiply the pre-invasion hatred by itself many many times, and you get the level of hatred that you have today). The anti-American sentiment is exponentially worse (and yes you can argue they hated us no matter what, but they hate us exponentially more now- as described).

I believe people the more and more we speak the truth, more and more red state voters will think outside their moral values box more and more and realize the big picture here- Bush is ruining this job market and economy, and ruining our reputation around the world because of his actions. Put 2 and 2 together and understand the following:
- Neither Bush nor his father helped the economy or the job market (e.g. outsourcing and immigrants taking American jobs).
- Neither Bush nor his father helped the American middle class.
- Neither Bush nor his father helped the environment.

Please- American people in blue states and red states alike, please make the connection above, break party lines, and vote for the Democrat on November 4th, 2008. If a Democrat wasn't caring for the middle class (like the Republicans are today) I would cross party lines and vote Republican, so I ask that you do the same but cross party lines and vote Democrat.

To the reader- thank you for considering voting Democrat and giving what I said some thought.

Everyone- I am not super liberal. I am moderate Democrat. I believe in traditional marriage but I also believe every gay and lesbian American on the planet should have every last freedom and right straight people do even if it means not marrying them since the country is not ready for it. I am in agreement with most of America, but I dispise anyone who actively seeks out ways to deny gays and lesbians every single freedom and right other Americans have. America is the land of the free. Lets give gay couples more rights, and lets keep our civil liberties from being denied because that will show the terrorists they cannot act in any way to take our freedoms away. Lets Revise both Patriot act and Domestic Security Enhancement Act of 2003 to be easier on civil liberties.

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-07-2005, 04:06 AM

And Dennis answers:

"I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin bushwackin, hornswaglin, cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter."
Old 02-07-2005, 04:13 AM
Hummer Messiah

Nice article on the failing UN. And for those of you that can't read, it mentions the 12 plus years of Resolutions against Iraq and how the Resolutions did NOTHING.

For that matter, the UN did NOTHING. All that group of fools can do is write Resolution after Resolution. They are unable to enforce them without the United States of America. Don't forget that... The UN and France and Germany can say what they want, but when it comes to action, only us cowboys can take care of things.

http://www.oldad.com/is_the_un_dead.html

Excerpt:
After reading several of the resolutions, you might possibly come to the conclusion that I did. Hey, why are they passing all of these resolutions anyway? After about 12 years of resolutions, most reaffirming previous resolutions, you would expect a rational person to conclude that these resolutions are no more than words on paper. Very similar to any treaty that is signed between countries. Nothing but tricky words on paper.

Hopefully, you will recognize that resolutions, like treaties, are between countries that have agreed to certain things written upon the paper comprising the resolution or treaty. The resolution or treaty is just the guide or roadmap of expected, agreed to, behavior. Herein lies the current problem.

Just like the failed League of Nations of the 1920's and 1930's, the current United Nations will become, and quite possibly already has achieved to be, nothing more than a large group of men and women writing many worthless pieces of paper. The lack of enforcement of today's UN Resolutions, makes the diplomatic negotiations and tomorrow's UN Resolutions even more meaningless. Thus what we have here is a meaningless, worthless, expensive United Nations that has failed miserably to live up to its expectations for humanity.
Old 02-07-2005, 04:18 AM
Hummer Messiah

Dude, did you not read the definition of WMD's?

Here it is again:
The US Code, Title 50, Chapter 40 Sec. 2302 defines a Weapon of Mass Destruction as follows: “The term ‘weapon of mass destruction” means any weapon or device that is intended, or has the capability, to cause death or serious bodily injury to a significant number of people through the release, dissemination, or impact of (A) toxic or poisonous chemicals or their precursors, (B) a disease organism, or (C) radiation or radioactivity.”

I guess Sarin only counts if you can kill MILLIONS, not just thousands.

BTW, don't forget the Kerry campaign. He said wanted to stop outsourcing while his bitch wife continued to DO IT. PUHLEEZE, give us a break.
Old 02-07-2005, 04:18 AM
Hummer Messiah

OUCH! Out of the mouths of your beloved!

TIMES Article:

>>> During the run-up to the 2003 attack on Iraq, we were repeatedly told by US leaders that Iraq absolutely, positively had weapons of mass destruction [read more]. The country was an immediate threat not only to its neighbors but to the entire world. It had the capability of launching WMDs within 45 minutes.

In August 2002, Cheney insisted: "Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."

In a March 2003 address to the nation, Bush said: "Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

In April 2003, Fleischer claimed: "But make no mistake--as I said earlier--we have high confidence that they have weapons of mass destruction. That is what this war was about and it is about."

In February 2003, Powell said: "We know that Saddam Hussein is determined to keep his weapons of mass destruction, is determined to make more."

But two years earlier, Powell said just the opposite. The occasion was a press conference on 24 February 2001 during Powell's visit to Cairo, Egypt. Answering a question about the US-led sanctions against Iraq, the Secretary of State said:

We had a good discussion, the Foreign Minister and I and the President and I, had a good discussion about the nature of the sanctions -- the fact that the sanctions exist -- not for the purpose of hurting the Iraqi people, but for the purpose of keeping in check Saddam Hussein's ambitions toward developing weapons of mass destruction. We should constantly be reviewing our policies, constantly be looking at those sanctions to make sure that they are directed toward that purpose. That purpose is every bit as important now as it was ten years ago when we began it. He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors.

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-07-2005, 04:24 AM
Hummer Messiah

Comments by Wolfe Blitzer CNN:

But Powell wasn't the only senior administration official telling the truth before the truth became highly inconvenient. Guest host John King asked Rice about the fact that Iraq had recently fired on US planes enforcing the "no-fly zones" in Iraq. Rice craftily responds:

Well, the president has made very clear that he considers Saddam Hussein to be a threat to his neighbors, a threat to security in the region, in fact a threat to international security more broadly.

Notice that she makes it clear that Bush is the one who considers Hussein a threat. She doesn't say, "I consider..." or even, "We consider..."

Then King asks her about the sanctions against Iraq. She replies:

But in terms of Saddam Hussein being there, let's remember that his country is divided, in effect. He does not control the northern part of his country. We are able to keep arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt.

King doesn't think to ask Rice, if Hussein hasn't been getting arms and his forces weren't rebuilt after the 1991 Gulf War, why Bush considers him a threat.

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-07-2005, 04:37 AM
Hummer Messiah

I hope when an invasion occurs on some poor-ass anti-American European country we as a nation remember the **** these ****ers have been spewing. I hope we make-'em-sweat before helping. We always help those ungrateful ****ers in one way or another.

The United States of America is the ONLY country in the world that can enforce UN resolutions. No other Country has the WILL or the POWER. That is why we will be under fire from the "have-nots".
Old 02-07-2005, 04:38 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
KABOOM!

Rep. Nancy Johnson

January 12, 2005

Honorable Congresswoman Nancy Johnson,

If people in red states just look at the fact for one second and think:
- Bush sent us to war to find Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
- Just today (1/12/2005), the search for WMD ends.

I supported the war when it first started because of WMD. Now that it is conclusive that there are no WMDs in Iraq, and because blah, blah, blah <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

30, September, 1938

Chamberlain read the above statement in front of 10 Downing St. and said:

"My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time...
Go home and get a nice quiet sleep."