H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-11-2003, 11:00 PM

H2Stealth is off the scale

As if Element owners with H2.5 badges weren't bad enough.
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=5106011751&m=700609721 5

Now Honda is going to debut the new "HONDA SUT"?
HONDA SUT CONCEPT

At least they were smart enough to schedule the debut in Detroit and not in Los Angeles. So while everyone in LA is going crazy over THE REAL SUT, and it's little brother THE CONCEPT H3T, people in Detroit can ponder "DIDN'T GM JUST DEBUT THE HUMMER SUT THAT WILL BE GOING ON SALE NEXT YEAR?? WHAT IS THIS THING??

03 Black with Nology Ignition products, K.I.T. carbon-fiber fender trim / hood scoop with handles / hood side tower caps / rear louvers / engine cover, 14 inch BulletProof Suspension powdercoated black installed by CTL MOTORSPORTS, Fox Racing Shox, 44inch Truxus STS with 17x14 Weld Racing Wheels, Snyper brakes, Custom black bi-xenon projector headlights, Kodiak fold down steps, black grill, Pro-Fit custom black LVE fuel door, Benevento carbon-fiber dash kit, Husky Liners floor mats, MOMO shift knob / pedals, HITCHCAM rear camera, Royal Purple fluids, Cleargearz clear differential cover, Airaid intake / filter, Borla exhaust / headers, Optima Battery.
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2003, 11:00 PM

As if Element owners with H2.5 badges weren't bad enough.
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=5106011751&m=700609721 5

Now Honda is going to debut the new "HONDA SUT"?
HONDA SUT CONCEPT

At least they were smart enough to schedule the debut in Detroit and not in Los Angeles. So while everyone in LA is going crazy over THE REAL SUT, and it's little brother THE CONCEPT H3T, people in Detroit can ponder "DIDN'T GM JUST DEBUT THE HUMMER SUT THAT WILL BE GOING ON SALE NEXT YEAR?? WHAT IS THIS THING??

03 Black with Nology Ignition products, K.I.T. carbon-fiber fender trim / hood scoop with handles / hood side tower caps / rear louvers / engine cover, 14 inch BulletProof Suspension powdercoated black installed by CTL MOTORSPORTS, Fox Racing Shox, 44inch Truxus STS with 17x14 Weld Racing Wheels, Snyper brakes, Custom black bi-xenon projector headlights, Kodiak fold down steps, black grill, Pro-Fit custom black LVE fuel door, Benevento carbon-fiber dash kit, Husky Liners floor mats, MOMO shift knob / pedals, HITCHCAM rear camera, Royal Purple fluids, Cleargearz clear differential cover, Airaid intake / filter, Borla exhaust / headers, Optima Battery.
Old 12-11-2003, 11:52 PM

argonaut is off the scale

muwahahahaha what a crap pile.
Old 12-11-2003, 11:59 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF is wrong with that? It's nice!(If it comes in an SUV model)

Argo, shut yer pie hole.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-12-2003, 12:01 AM

argonaut is off the scale

It'sw an F-ing Honda!!!
Old 12-12-2003, 12:21 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

The one on the right is one of ours(H3).
Look at the Honda link.
God damn sneaky little plagiarizing glow in the dark bastards!!!!
They're the reason all of the other auto manufacturers have to disguise their newest cars while testing.
Old 12-12-2003, 12:24 AM
Hummer Messiah

Oh my bad!

I though you guys were making fun of the H3T.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-12-2003, 01:27 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

The honda drawing below does not look like the Hummer.

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Attached Images

Old 12-15-2003, 02:14 PM

Queen Sheba is off the scale

That is it! I think all HUMMER owners should drive these imitators into the road. Just like Studabaker if you ask me.

"I don't believe that life is supposed to make you feel good, or to make you feel miserable either. Life is just supposed to make you feel"
Old 12-16-2003, 04:33 PM

KenP:
I am not talking about the design but the NAME. I know it is just a concept and they will probably give it a name like "PILOT-T" since it is built on the Honda Pilot platform. Oh, wait, GM already took that idea too with the H3T.

Attached Images

Old 12-16-2003, 04:50 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe they'll call it the P3T

-------------------------------------------------
SUT on order 12/02. 12 months down, 6 to go!
-------------------------------------------------
Old 12-16-2003, 05:18 PM

That sounds like a new video-game console or the next sequal to an AHNOLD movie.
Plus, I think it would be called a P2T because it would be the 2nd "PILOT" body style vehicle offered. P2T??
Either way, I am sure once the vehicle comes out, these idiots will make another "badge".

HALF A HUMMER - AKA COMPLETE P.O.S.

"I get a kick out of watching people in the side door mirror trying to figure out what I'm driving."

Old 12-17-2003, 09:34 PM

H1\'S R OK is off the scale

Ok i don't get it, I am new to the board, an H'2 is a glorified Tahoe it is barley related to the real hummer at all so why, this foolish pride that honda can't build something similar. I think the H2 is a cool rig don't get me wrong if I could afford another vehicle I would buy the wife one for a family car. I just fail to see why if somone builds somethin similar that is a bad thing, competion is great it will drive the prices of the extreamly too high priced h2 down.Maybe chevy will pull there head out of there ass and give the H2 fule economy as well?!
Old 12-17-2003, 10:05 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Where are all of the troll hunters?
Old 12-17-2003, 10:28 PM

H1\'S R OK is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paragon:
Where are all of the troll hunters?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i ain't no troll I am interested in the rig, you however have zero knowledge on how they are built as you proved in the other thread. I will stay away from this forum as I can see your a fricken regular and your a moron. I still plan on wheelin with some of you guys in the Washington area however. later.
Old 12-17-2003, 10:35 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

H1, Give it a rest. You care nothing about the H2. The fact that it is out of your league just eats at you and that is obvious. I believe it is you who is showing your stupidity when it comes to how the H2 is built.

If you plan to stay around(wich I highly doubt) I hope you have flame retardent undergarments
Old 12-18-2003, 01:09 AM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

H1'S R OK said:

[quote] Ok i don't get it, I am new to the board, an H'2 is a glorified Tahoe it is barley related to the real hummer at all[/QUOTE

Who let this douche bag in? This is the second thread today that I have seen this envious non H2 owning dick head make this statement. I think I hear your mommy calling you so take a hike!!!

We should tell Frank that this idiot likes to vandalize H2's, he'll take care of him!

2003 Yellow H2, Lux Series, Air Suspension, Front Brush Guard, Rear Tail Lamp Guards, Helo Maxx 8 Chrome Rims, MC2 Chrome Billet Locking Fuel Door, MC2 Chrome Hood Handles, MC2 Chrome Hood Latches, Chrome Billet Hummer Logo Hitch Step
Old 12-18-2003, 02:29 AM
Hummer Messiah

AAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!! BK HOLIDAY!!! Alec you baaastad!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H1'S R OK:
i ain't no troll I am interested in the rig, you however have zero knowledge on how they are built as you proved in the other thread.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don`t you EVER mention the word zero around here punk!

P.S. Drop me an e-mail for the Spring excursion!

My Video Collectionez