H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 09-19-2005, 11:01 PM

banshee13 is off the scale

No noise at all...the rear-end hasn't fallen out(!),all switches work,etc., etc.,...All of these problems I read about on this site are non-existant on mine -

5-speed manual..the power is fine, just use the gears for acceleration and handling...it's a truck... not a Lotus...for a 5 cyl. I think it's pretty impressive.

Great on-road/ Great off-road...I'm not doing serious rock-climbing/ just a traveling photographer...this is my new work truck, carries lights,equpment and takes me anywhere I want to go ...just like my old toyota landcruisers...but better. Tried a '93 Jeep Sahara & '90 RangeRover...too unreliable.

Green 5-spd base(no chrome)/ brushguard (no chrome)/ Blk sidesteps (no chrome), sunroof (no chrome)...Did I mention "no chrome"?

Okay...here come the emails from the chrome people...!

I think this is a great site and have learned alot...Everyone has their own taste and it's interesting to see what each person does with their H1, H2, or H3

http://www.markmorganphotography.us
Old 09-19-2005, 11:01 PM

No noise at all...the rear-end hasn't fallen out(!),all switches work,etc., etc.,...All of these problems I read about on this site are non-existant on mine -

5-speed manual..the power is fine, just use the gears for acceleration and handling...it's a truck... not a Lotus...for a 5 cyl. I think it's pretty impressive.

Great on-road/ Great off-road...I'm not doing serious rock-climbing/ just a traveling photographer...this is my new work truck, carries lights,equpment and takes me anywhere I want to go ...just like my old toyota landcruisers...but better. Tried a '93 Jeep Sahara & '90 RangeRover...too unreliable.

Green 5-spd base(no chrome)/ brushguard (no chrome)/ Blk sidesteps (no chrome), sunroof (no chrome)...Did I mention "no chrome"?

Okay...here come the emails from the chrome people...!

I think this is a great site and have learned alot...Everyone has their own taste and it's interesting to see what each person does with their H1, H2, or H3

http://www.markmorganphotography.us
Old 09-20-2005, 12:03 AM
Hummer Authority

hmrlvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Well said
Old 09-20-2005, 01:21 AM

H3OH is off the scale

How's that chrome grille?
Old 09-20-2005, 04:03 AM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL @ the no chrome.. I did the same on mine. I didnt want any of the chrome options but low and behold I bought chrome wheels!! arrrg!
Old 09-20-2005, 04:08 AM

MUH_HUM is off the scale

Nice photos Mark. What kinda gear you use?
Old 09-20-2005, 05:19 AM

Location: Saugerties, NY (where WOODSTOCK happened) ~ Work in PA outside of Phila
GM is off the scale

lol... Did you say you used your HUMMER t take you to photo shoots...? Seem like it has not gotten much past the bedroom...lol
Old 09-20-2005, 10:36 PM

Reply to GM...

Well, I have to do photos like this in various states...keeps me on the road and I try to take side/camping trips rather than motels while on traveling...Sometimes I think "They pay me to do this?!"

wwww.markmorganphotography.us
Old 09-21-2005, 02:15 AM

trading13 is off the scale

hey

That's what got me thinking about getting a 4wd while hiking up a trail I couldn't drive a car through to do a landscape photo. Since I've started taking photography classes I'll use it alot actually. Not around Phoenix so much but at Peralta Trail and probaby Sedona/Flagstaff area. And now I have great excuses to leave AZ!

I love your pics btw those are amazing.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:46 PM

To trading 13...Thanks...My work is very important to me.While I don't really shoot scenery, I can appreciate your enthusiasm...go for it!

I'm booked in Santa Fe in 3 weeks...Going to do a side trip/camp in Chaco Canyon, NM (Anasazi ruins)..Tracked down a 35 mile dirt road route from one of the Navajo Indian reservations I'm going to take. Always take all backroads-photograph real people on the way before the models,etc.

Gearing up the H3 with air-mattress, sleeping bag, music, cameras, laptop * that's my traveling darkroom now)...home away from home!