H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-24-2005, 02:10 PM

Humgirl&guy is off the scale

Im new here
Old 07-24-2005, 02:13 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

I like pizza!
Old 07-24-2005, 02:42 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome HumGirl. Probably not the best thread to start in

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 07-24-2005, 03:16 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
I like pizza! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Me? Blueberry pancakes.
Old 07-24-2005, 04:12 PM
Hummer Expert

OldHiker is an unknown quantity at this point

Sesame bagels! Go figure.
Old 07-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Hummer Expert

RasterMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

More clones with the latest DNC/DU/FUH2 talking points. Let's see if we can breakdown your common ignorant posts:

FUEL ECONOMY:

Worried about gas mileage....get the H3. Want more offroad capability, go with the H1. If you are looking for all the creature comforts, plus ability to offroad, H2 is a good choice. You don't buy something shaped like a brick for aerodynamics.

I have as high as 14mpg on highway roadtrip and as low as 10.9 in the city driving with heavy traffic. I have heard of small modifications such as air filter change or a microchip can improve that number. I think the highest I read on here was 17-19 mpg, but don't have first-hand knowledge.

The main reason I know you FUH2 gang are full of $hit is that you don't go after other vehicles (like duallies, delivery vans, Fedex & UPS, busses, semis, etc.) who have far worse mileage or use alot more gas.

Do you live in a home with utilities? Ever have a pizza delivered? Do you buy groceries? Well, I doubt that you hunt for your dinner! If you utilize any of the modern conveniences, then you are contributing to additional fuel consumption!

Do you walk or ride a bike to "conserve" energy? I will bet you folks drive around in oil-burning, smoke spewing beaters and never have any service done. I work with environmental cleanup and doubt you have done anything to improve the environment except provide more carbon dioxide to assist in plantlife growth.

TAHOE, BUYING OTHER VEHICLES, BLAH BLAH BLAH

First of all, the comment you turds make are always the same, yet you know NOTHING of how the vehicle is designed or assembled. You always link the video STOLEN from this site, but don't have a clue about it or the driver. Driver ability is one of the main factors in off-road capability. Every machine will break, and to dwell on one video as your only ammunition is pretty weak argument. The main limitation on any machine is driver abilities.

I was looking at other vehicles before I purchased the H2, and none of them could drive off the dealership lot (without going through alot of add-ons & heavy modification) and hit the trails except the H2. The H1 was the first choice, but also didn't want a diesel.

No vehicles with a spoiler can do the trails without damage. A six-banger Jeep didn't have the acceleration for highway onramps. Also, I wouldn't want to be in any small vehicle if ever involved in an accident...survivability!

I have driven lots of other 4WD vehicles (including Dodge Ramcharger, Ford Bronco, Chevy Blazer, Old Jeeps, etc.). Although I had always purchased Fords in the past, I was done looking at Ford because of their poor service department here and never honoring warranty work with family and friends who drove Ford.

WHAT TO DRIVE

Unless you live under the communist rule, NEVER let any naysayers tell you what to buy because they don't approve! Most of those who come here to bash the H2 are all FUH2 members (they flip off the trucks when nobody is looking or the owner can't see them). I wanna see how many teeth these "brave" people have left after flipping off any driver to his face!

There is a video going around where some jackass jumps out of a car to flip off a cop to his face. Real smart fella there!

PENIS ENVY

Funny that "men" bring that up...you have too many homosexual tendencies! Must be San Francisco residents! No further comment needed.

TAX BREAKS

The only way to get a write-off on any vehicle is to own a business and the vehicle has to be used for business (with verifiable reciepts). Since I don't use my vehicles as a write-off, another item you folks suffer from is WALLET ENVY!

LIES ABOUT HOW "RICH" YOU ARE

Always the same type of lie with "I'm well off" and I have XXX vechile. Well first of all Frenchie, you bought a foreign car, and I see that as your (unAmerican) choice living in a free country. I had a choice to buy whatever I wanted, and I have no complaints with my choice.

It is also your choice to be a sell-out for the French and Germans, not supporting soldiers in a time of war. I'll bet you have plenty of experience there!

TROLLS

People with wealth don't spend their time trolling forums dedicated to a vehicle they hate. Those of you with nothing else better to do in life are jealous small minded folk who only hate what you will never be able to obtain in life.

Besides, we never invited you here, nor do I troll on your forums to tell you that H2 haters should stick to Hondas and VWs, more adapted for your "manhood".

I think most of you "fellas" are missing out on a "Code Pink", Howard Dean, or George Soros seminar somewhere.
Old 07-24-2005, 05:35 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Very well said Raster

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 07-24-2005, 06:13 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
I like (vegetarian) pizza! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Me? Blueberry pancakes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oldhiker:
<STRIKE>Sesame</STRIKE> Garlic bagels! Go figure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed.
Old 07-24-2005, 06:14 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

I like pizza! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got a wallet!

Did you bring me a monkey?

Stacy
Old 07-24-2005, 06:48 PM
Hummer Expert

If anyone can add to my post above, please feel free to update the list with anything the haters have come up with.

I doubt the DNC/MoveOn.org people have updated their memo for the talking points I just shot down, so once you all get a new argument, please let me know! Can't wait to hear what you folks have to moan about next....
Old 07-24-2005, 09:34 PM
Hummer Expert

Thought of something to add:

Since there are females who drive Hummers and do offroad, what are they "compensating" for? Ladies...any ideas?
Old 07-24-2005, 09:49 PM

gordon is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RasterMaster:
More clones with the latest DNC/DU/FUH2 talking points. Let's see if we can breakdown your common ignorant posts:

FUEL ECONOMY:

Worried about gas mileage....get the H3. Want more offroad capability, go with the H1. If you are looking for all the creature comforts, plus ability to offroad, H2 is a good choice. You don't buy something shaped like a brick for aerodynamics.

I have as high as 14mpg on highway roadtrip and as low as 10.9 in the city driving with heavy traffic. I have heard of small modifications such as air filter change or a microchip can improve that number. I think the highest I read on here was 17-19 mpg, but don't have first-hand knowledge.

The main reason I know you FUH2 gang are full of $hit is that you don't go after other vehicles (like duallies, delivery vans, Fedex & UPS, busses, semis, etc.) who have far worse mileage or use alot more gas.

Do you live in a home with utilities? Ever have a pizza delivered? Do you buy groceries? Well, I doubt that you hunt for your dinner! If you utilize any of the modern conveniences, then you are contributing to additional fuel consumption!

Do you walk or ride a bike to "conserve" energy? I will bet you folks drive around in oil-burning, smoke spewing beaters and never have any service done. I work with environmental cleanup and doubt you have done anything to improve the environment except provide more carbon dioxide to assist in plantlife growth.

TAHOE, BUYING OTHER VEHICLES, BLAH BLAH BLAH

First of all, the comment you turds make are always the same, yet you know NOTHING of how the vehicle is designed or assembled. You always link the video STOLEN from this site, but don't have a clue about it or the driver. Driver ability is one of the main factors in off-road capability. Every machine will break, and to dwell on one video as your only ammunition is pretty weak argument. The main limitation on any machine is driver abilities.

I was looking at other vehicles before I purchased the H2, and none of them could drive off the dealership lot (without going through alot of add-ons & heavy modification) and hit the trails except the H2. The H1 was the first choice, but also didn't want a diesel.

No vehicles with a spoiler can do the trails without damage. A six-banger Jeep didn't have the acceleration for highway onramps. Also, I wouldn't want to be in any small vehicle if ever involved in an accident...survivability!

I have driven lots of other 4WD vehicles (including Dodge Ramcharger, Ford Bronco, Chevy Blazer, Old Jeeps, etc.). Although I had always purchased Fords in the past, I was done looking at Ford because of their poor service department here and never honoring warranty work with family and friends who drove Ford.

WHAT TO DRIVE

Unless you live under the communist rule, NEVER let any naysayers tell you what to buy because they don't approve! Most of those who come here to bash the H2 are all FUH2 members (they flip off the trucks when nobody is looking or the owner can't see them). I wanna see how many teeth these "brave" people have left after flipping off any driver to his face!

There is a video going around where some jackass jumps out of a car to flip off a cop to his face. Real smart fella there!

PENIS ENVY

Funny that "men" bring that up...you have too many homosexual tendencies! Must be San Francisco residents! No further comment needed.

TAX BREAKS

The only way to get a write-off on any vehicle is to own a business and the vehicle has to be used for business (with verifiable reciepts). Since I don't use my vehicles as a write-off, another item you folks suffer from is WALLET ENVY!

LIES ABOUT HOW "RICH" YOU ARE

Always the same type of lie with "I'm well off" and I have XXX vechile. Well first of all Frenchie, you bought a foreign car, and I see that as your (unAmerican) choice living in a free country. I had a choice to buy whatever I wanted, and I have no complaints with my choice.

It is also your choice to be a sell-out for the French and Germans, not supporting soldiers in a time of war. I'll bet you have plenty of experience there!

TROLLS

People with wealth don't spend their time trolling forums dedicated to a vehicle they hate. Those of you with nothing else better to do in life are jealous small minded folk who only hate what you will never be able to obtain in life.

Besides, we never invited you here, nor do I troll on your forums to tell you that H2 haters should stick to Hondas and VWs, more adapted for your "manhood".

I think most of you "fellas" are missing out on a "Code Pink", Howard Dean, or George Soros seminar somewhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

huge waste of bandwith. you must be one of the half ass engineers that designed these slushboxes. or else why would would waste all that time defending them? funny how some of you try to place another persons personal bio or adgenda into one of two classification categories. whats also funny is the guy from new jerseys comment about stars who drive toyota priuses but use limos to get to work. key word being work. a livelihood.are you trying to imply that others don't have the right to earn a living as you do? i didn't think that people were that deep into the cathode hypnosis, but i guessed wrong.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:57 PM
Hummer Expert

Beastmaster is off the scale

Hmm...if it's such a huge waste of bandwidth, then why do you waste your time responding?

I can see that the cathode hypnosis method you mention might be useful in making you believe that you can create money out of thin air - especially in the next coming few days....you'll need it.

Tick, tick, tick, tick...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gordon:
huge waste of bandwith. you must be one of the half ass engineers that designed these slushboxes. or else why would would waste all that time defending them? funny how some of you try to place another persons personal bio or adgenda into one of two classification categories. whats also funny is the guy from new jerseys comment about stars who drive toyota priuses but use limos to get to work. key word being work. a livelihood.are you trying to imply that others don't have the right to earn a living as you do? i didn't think that people were that deep into the cathode hypnosis, but i guessed wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 07-24-2005, 10:04 PM
Hummer Expert

Hummer haters can easily be categorized...part of the non-working, fulltime protest crowd. But what would you know about work living on daddy's trust fund?

Now, shut up and go catch some dinner!
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2005, 10:20 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gordon:
....the cathode hypnosis....... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There is one generalizaton about ALL Hummer owners that is true. We are all filthy rich and sorry....so sorry. We don't do CRT anymore. When you have the money to spend on stuff like our super-expensive Hummers and the 2 miles per gallon that they get you also get the best in video entertainment such as DLP and LCD front or rear projection as well as thin screens so we can watch our stocks soar while sitting on the toilet.

Damn, that was hard. It's difficult to make up mumbo-jumbo BS like you've been spewing. Is there a special class you took to be sound so stupid or do you just look the stuff up on the internet before you post here.

David, Mr. Rukstalis will see you now. Tick-tock tickety-tock.
Old 07-24-2005, 10:25 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RasterMaster:
Thought of something to add:

Since there are females who drive Hummers and do offroad, what are they "compensating" for? Ladies...any ideas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nothing to compensate for here. The Hummer is actually smaller than my Ford F350 Crew Cab Turbo Diesel Longbed Pickup. I like my things big. So no smack talkin about my sporty little H2.

And to all the haters....get a LIFE!
Old 07-24-2005, 10:39 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2 Rocks:
....my Ford F350 Crew Cab Turbo Diesel Longbed Pickup...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>"Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around......."
Old 07-24-2005, 11:46 PM

Mudinyeri is off the scale

Not in the last 24 hours ... but I'm new here. And I prefer raspberry pancakes.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:54 PM

Snake II is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Posted Jul 24, 08:56
ooh, you insecure butt ****ers scare me. i'm not sure if it's the fact that your terrorists disguised as H2 owning americans, or the fact that your using the interent to try and destroy peoples lives. either way you will be caught, and aptly dealt with by the authorities.

2004 AMG H2. xenons, spinners, graphite grill, Mangaflow h pipe, bulletproof glass, power winch, lambo doors, blueprinted ported and polished 454 w/400 turbo tranny </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's time for you go home, before they start looking for you.
Attached Images