H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-06-2006, 07:30 PM

Creative Film Cars is off the scale

Hello,

We’re from Creative Film Cars in Manhattan. We are the Northeast’s premier provider of vehicles for film, television, fashion shoots, magazines and events.

Ever wonder whose cars those models are draping themselves over in Vogue Magazine, or are sitting in the background of the latest Scorsese flick? They are privately owned cars just like yours. From show winning trailer queens, to the wreck that has been parked in front of your apartment for weeks these productions use them, and they pay.

We would like to invite the members of the Elcova Hummer forums in the New York City metro area to submit their vehicles to our free film car database.

Basically, we act as an agent for your Hummer. You supply us with a few photos and we put them in front of our hundreds of clients, and on our online database. When a client selects your ride, we contact you immediately, see if you’re interested, and send you a contract. In most cases no driving will be required. They just have to look the part. You will be paid for the rental and your time.

As a fully licensed and insured company, your car is safe and covered with a one million dollar policy. At the shoot, you are welcome to stay with your vehicle to ensure that is treated in the manner, and with the respect it deserves. A CFC representative will attend every shoot to guarantee that everything goes smoothly. Location, length of shoot, and use of vehicle are among the factors that determine payment. The moment the shoot is completed you get a check in your hand. Now wasn't that easy?

Additional benefits are increasing the vehicles provenance, value, possible tax write-offs, and seeing your vehicles in print or on film.

Go to http://www.creativefilmcars.com/submit.htm and submit your vehicle. It's really pretty simple. It costs nothing to be listed with our company and your information is protected and will never be shared with anyone. Ever.

For more info give us a call at 212-864-4060, or go to http://www.creativefilmcars.com/.

Thank you,
Donald and John
Creative Film Cars
Old 02-06-2006, 07:30 PM

Hello,

We’re from Creative Film Cars in Manhattan. We are the Northeast’s premier provider of vehicles for film, television, fashion shoots, magazines and events.

Ever wonder whose cars those models are draping themselves over in Vogue Magazine, or are sitting in the background of the latest Scorsese flick? They are privately owned cars just like yours. From show winning trailer queens, to the wreck that has been parked in front of your apartment for weeks these productions use them, and they pay.

We would like to invite the members of the Elcova Hummer forums in the New York City metro area to submit their vehicles to our free film car database.

Basically, we act as an agent for your Hummer. You supply us with a few photos and we put them in front of our hundreds of clients, and on our online database. When a client selects your ride, we contact you immediately, see if you’re interested, and send you a contract. In most cases no driving will be required. They just have to look the part. You will be paid for the rental and your time.

As a fully licensed and insured company, your car is safe and covered with a one million dollar policy. At the shoot, you are welcome to stay with your vehicle to ensure that is treated in the manner, and with the respect it deserves. A CFC representative will attend every shoot to guarantee that everything goes smoothly. Location, length of shoot, and use of vehicle are among the factors that determine payment. The moment the shoot is completed you get a check in your hand. Now wasn't that easy?

Additional benefits are increasing the vehicles provenance, value, possible tax write-offs, and seeing your vehicles in print or on film.

Go to http://www.creativefilmcars.com/submit.htm and submit your vehicle. It's really pretty simple. It costs nothing to be listed with our company and your information is protected and will never be shared with anyone. Ever.

For more info give us a call at 212-864-4060, or go to http://www.creativefilmcars.com/.

Thank you,
Donald and John
Creative Film Cars
Old 02-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Hummer Expert

CONRAD II is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't forget to include your bank account number and social. Just to be certain that you will be fu&**d make sure you let them know where you hide your spare key! Sounds like a total scam, give these guys your address and they show up and steal your car.

03' White 2 Door H1 Pickup w/ 2in. body lift
05' BLACK SUT SLANTBACK Magnacharged w\ 12lb pulley, 6in. Fabtech lift, tierods, BUILT 4L80E tranny, 5.13 gears
66' VETTE STINGRAY
12' DODGE RAM 2500 CUMMINS 4X4 W/ FRONT & REAR LOCKERS
07' Z06
Old 02-06-2006, 08:34 PM

Conrad,

I understand your concern, but can assure you that we are a legitimate business, fully licenced and insured in the State of New York.

You can go to our website to see photos from dozens of shoots, and the final product of those shoots.

If you would like to see an example of a forum solicitation in which we used a vehicle, please feel free to check out: http://www.nemini.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=2905.html

Please feel free to give us a call at 212-864-4060, and we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Thank you,
Donald
Creative Film Cars
Old 02-06-2006, 09:40 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Shaggy should sign up NOW.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CONRAD II:
Don't forget to include your bank account number and social. Just to be certain that you will be fu&**d make sure you let them know where you hide your spare key! Sounds like a total scam, give these guys your address and they show up and steal your car. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay cautious sam...geez, give the guy a break. Sounds like a total scam, how??? Because you're sending in a pic? The guy didn't ask for your address, they just want a pic of your car.

Not everyone's a scam artist... They want your name and an email address. You're invited to go with them and hang out with the your vehicle.

One of the guys in the corvette forum regularly gets his vette put in movies. He's constantly getting requests and though it's not a ton of money, it's fun to see your car in a movie and you make a few bucks.

Mark
Old 02-06-2006, 11:43 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you provide professional fluffers for the Hummers or do they have to bring their own?
Old 02-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

Looks legit to me, plus you can be with your vehicle the entire time. I will have someone I know check 'em out before I jump on it but nothing on their site seems out of line.

In fact, HGW is doing something similar right now without an agency--we are in effect our own agency. How the hell do you think I pay for these monsters? Someone I trust is always with the vehicle.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

So...did you get Jason's permission to advertise your business here...or are you a freeloading jackass? Not judging...just curious.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of us already use our rigs in videos. X Altitude Productions.

Are you going to shoot any movies in Colorado?
Old 02-07-2006, 01:33 AM
Hummer Authority

Boss Hoss is off the scale

My truck is way too cool for that....besides i dont really like posting my rig in the open public

What, you think just b/c we have Hummers we are flashy? WTF?

20in Kaotik NT-1s with 35x13.50Pro Comp Xtreme All terrain
Old 02-07-2006, 02:26 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll drive my truck out there, IF I can have the models phone number that is modeling around my truck. I'm serious. Really. Its one sick H1 (god I feel like I'm Orange Country Choppers every time I say that word).

-007=
Old 02-07-2006, 03:03 AM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by CO Hummer,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I think Shaggy should sign up NOW. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, I'm sure that's just what their looking for.........a piece of $hit truck driven by a guy with pretzel sticks for arms!
Old 02-07-2006, 03:25 AM
Hummer Messiah

You should have seen the babe that Shaggy brought to Moab. The women love the scrawny guys...
Old 02-07-2006, 03:34 AM
Hummer Messiah

You had a bulge bigger than CPs.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:29 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
You had a bulge bigger than Tootsie's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fissed
Old 02-07-2006, 04:30 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
You should have seen the babe that Shaggy brought to Moab. The women love the scrawny guys... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
She was actually very hot. I looked at her bewbies in the pool </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She was a nice girl, but at 18 or 19 her bewbies were already well on their way to losing the fight with gravity.
Old 02-07-2006, 05:14 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
Some of us already use our rigs in videos. X Altitude Productions.

Are you going to shoot any movies in Colorado? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Don't forget about Co-Pilot productions.