H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-04-2002, 11:41 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

I took my Hummer off-road last week, first time ever, took Thursday off went playing with my new toy. First thing I noticed was all the dust behind me, this doesn’t look good, the moment I stopped the dust was all over my shiny black Hummer, now there is no turning back, its dirty already. Then I went down some very steep dirt road, over some stream running over the road at several places, that got me worried about the mud, how am I gonna wash that off? I kept on going until one section of the road was simply too steep for my nerve and I had no idea how does one measure the grade. I tried it without H2 and could almost climb it on all four. I backed up and found a place to turn around. All these low branches brushing the top and sides of my Hummer, now I really worried. I even forgot to take pictures, the whole thing started because I wanted to take some tough pictures to settle this off-road thing once and for all. It was sort of fun, the Hummer was quite capable and easy, still cannot figure out what is the attraction. Now I can honestly talk about my off-road life like a men’s man in clubs and parties for many years to come (without the details), and definitely laugh at those people who never go off-roads with their SUVs. I was going to keep the dust and mud for a few days, but that was simply too much for me to bear, got home and cleaned the Hummer with a fine tooth brush. I just have to do it one more time for the pictures.
Old 11-05-2002, 08:22 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

You're funny.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Off-Roads

Memories....
Old 06-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC
I took my Hummer off-road last week, first time ever, took Thursday off went playing with my new toy. First thing I noticed was all the dust behind me, this doesn’t look good, the moment I stopped the dust was all over my shiny black Hummer, now there is no turning back, its dirty already. Then I went down some very steep dirt road, over some stream running over the road at several places, that got me worried about the mud, how am I gonna wash that off? I kept on going until one section of the road was simply too steep for my nerve and I had no idea how does one measure the grade. I tried it without H2 and could almost climb it on all four. I backed up and found a place to turn around. All these low branches brushing the top and sides of my Hummer, now I really worried. I even forgot to take pictures, the whole thing started because I wanted to take some tough pictures to settle this off-road thing once and for all. It was sort of fun, the Hummer was quite capable and easy, still cannot figure out what is the attraction. Now I can honestly talk about my off-road life like a men’s man in clubs and parties for many years to come (without the details), and definitely laugh at those people who never go off-roads with their SUVs. I was going to keep the dust and mud for a few days, but that was simply too much for me to bear, got home and cleaned the Hummer with a fine tooth brush. I just have to do it one more time for the pictures.
LIAR!
Old 06-06-2006, 02:03 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

nice post! good times good times.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:21 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

what ever happen to MAC and cheese.