H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Hummer Professional

H2_SUT_SC is off the scale

I see that a few shops carry the SMA "black chrome" package that has the door handles, etc. But what I'd also like to find is the black chrome grill as seen on this pic. Is this something that can be bought or is it something that can be done to a regular chrome grill??

Also, anyone know the size tires on this truck? They look like 22's but look very wide, possibly a 11" wide rim?
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Hummer Professional

I see that a few shops carry the SMA "black chrome" package that has the door handles, etc. But what I'd also like to find is the black chrome grill as seen on this pic. Is this something that can be bought or is it something that can be done to a regular chrome grill??

Also, anyone know the size tires on this truck? They look like 22's but look very wide, possibly a 11" wide rim?
Old 07-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Hummer Professional

Here's another pic showing how wide those tires are.
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2_SUT_SC:
Here's another pic showing how wide those tires are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tires are Limited-Edition BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/AŽKM. Tire size is 22" and they are 335/55-22" they are about 13.5" wide on a 11" wide wheel. I think the grill is custom made and it is not available. The rim in the picture is 22x9" so the tire is possibly little narrower than 13.5" maybe something like 12.5".

The tires are not available in the stores yet. I am waiting them to come out as well...

Thanks!
Old 07-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Hummer Professional

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W1N:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2_SUT_SC:
Here's another pic showing how wide those tires are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tires are Limited-Edition BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/AŽKM. Tire size is 22" and they are 335/55-22" they are about 13.5" wide on a 11" wide wheel. I think the grill is custom made and it is not available. The rim in the picture is 22x9" so the tire is possibly little narrower than 13.5" maybe something like 12.5".

The tires are not available in the stores yet. I am waiting them to come out as well...

Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do the 335/55R22 size tires tranlate the same as the Toyo OC 37x13.5R22? .....nevermind, I looked. I found 325/55R22 and they are 36.1" high and 13.2" wide. The 37x13.5R22's are 37.1" high and 14" wide.

Would a lift be required if putting 11" wide rims with those tires or the 37x13.5's?
Old 07-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

Do the 335/55R22 size tires tranlate the same as the Toyo OC 37x13.5R22? .....nevermind, I looked. I found 325/55R22 and they are 36.1" high and 13.2" wide. The 37x13.5R22's are 37.1" high and 14" wide.

Would a lift be required if putting 11" wide rims with those tires or the 37x13.5's? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure they are pretty close, but 325/55R22 is not the same hight as 335/55R22! The hight of the tire changes as the width of the rim changes also! I'm sure you don't need a lift to work those tires and wheels. But they might rub a little and stick out a little...

there is quite a bit of discussions regarding this subject so check out the find function and you can learn a lot!

thanks!
Old 07-13-2005, 09:57 PM

BlingBlingH2 is off the scale

ah yea, mofoz, buy up dem dope heavy azz chromed out pizarts and shiz. i be hearn dat chrome 32 inch wheelz be addn over 100hp to dem trucks. i got me a huge wing on my blinged out H2, it goes fast like a mug now. looooook ouuuuut

Your POS H2 or H3 is nothing more then a rebadged GM Truck that \"LOOKS\" like a Hummer. Keep buyn dem overpriced POS GM (wanna be Hummer) trucks you idiots
Old 07-14-2005, 12:20 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me translate for you. (I speak jive. )
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlingBlingH2:
ah yea, mofoz, buy up dem dope heavy azz chromed out pizarts and shiz. i be hearn dat chrome 32 inch wheelz be addn over 100hp to dem trucks. i got me a huge wing on my blinged out H2, it goes fast like a mug now. looooook ouuuuut </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yes, Maternal Fornicators, purchase those heavy chrome car parts and accessories indeed. I have heard that 32" chrome wheels add an additional 100 HP to those trucks. I have a grand spoiler on my chrome-laden H2. It goes very fast, like a Maternal Fornicator. Be cautious.

Old 07-14-2005, 04:42 AM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlingBlingH2:
ah yea, mofoz, buy up dem dope heavy azz chromed out pizarts and shiz. i be hearn dat chrome 32 inch wheelz be addn over 100hp to dem trucks. i got me a huge wing on my blinged out H2, it goes fast like a mug now. looooook ouuuuut </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yes, Maternal Fornicators, purchase those heavy chrome car parts and accessories indeed. I have heard that 32" chrome wheels add an additional 100 HP to those trucks. I have a grand spoiler on my chrome-laden H2. It goes very fast, like a Maternal Fornicator. Be cautious.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL

I think his going to have to go to his 3rd grade english teacher to figure out what you wrote though...

Old 07-14-2005, 11:36 AM
Hummer Veteran

Frank2005 is off the scale

[quote]Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
[quote]

I love the "Airplane" reference!