H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 10-08-2005, 07:14 AM
Hummer Professional

FLYINGBADGER2006 is off the scale

Hi y'all, I just wanted to tell you guys and gals what an awesome site this is and what a guy like me does with his spare time. Oh did I mention I have a Cambodian monkey as a pet. I named him POL POT. On the weekends Me and my little monkey get dressed in costumes, I dress up as the Gimp from Pulp Fiction, with the leather suit with zippers and mask and my lil monkey POL POT dresses like Ashlee Simpson. At least my monkey doesn't lip sync. It really does sing, or should I say screams, like Yoko Ono on Meth. Anyways we go down to the local bar in town and load up on Jose Cuervo and MD 20/20. Once we get our liquid courage up we go to the local old folks home and run through the hallways singing Christmas songs like, Here comes Santa Claus, and even the classic Jewish song Dradle Dradle Dradle! One time I stepped on POL POT's tail and I fell down on my nose and blood started to shoot out my nose holes in my mask. All the old people started to scream and then started throw bed pans at us. Some were shouting, "It's Satan, it's Satan coming to get us!!!"
I guess my poor monkeys tail was pretty bad because POL POT started to bounce off the walls really fast and screaming like a cat on helium.
One time we got really drunk off Drain-O and Red Bull and then went to the Home Depot and I put my head in a paint shaker and I had my monkey POL POT light my ass on fire. We got banned from all the Home Depots after that.
Well at least I saved enough money from Ice cream truck gig I do in the summer months to buy
M-80s, cherry bombs, Jolt cola and a case of Pepto Bismal for this years VFW's Haunted House this Halloween!! Woot! See ya on the road!
(I'm just kidding people, Just having some fun with you.)
Attached Images

Victory Red, Auto,Lux, Cashm w/ eb interior, tow pkg, BFG all terr 285/75/16 incl. spare, black side step bars, SMA chrome hood handles, Kenwood DVD, K&N Air Intake, McCulloch 8000K H.I.D. headlights, Custom made 100% sheepskin seat covers, Dual DVD headrests,SMA dual exhaust,Roof marker lights.
Old 10-08-2005, 07:14 AM
Hummer Professional

Hi y'all, I just wanted to tell you guys and gals what an awesome site this is and what a guy like me does with his spare time. Oh did I mention I have a Cambodian monkey as a pet. I named him POL POT. On the weekends Me and my little monkey get dressed in costumes, I dress up as the Gimp from Pulp Fiction, with the leather suit with zippers and mask and my lil monkey POL POT dresses like Ashlee Simpson. At least my monkey doesn't lip sync. It really does sing, or should I say screams, like Yoko Ono on Meth. Anyways we go down to the local bar in town and load up on Jose Cuervo and MD 20/20. Once we get our liquid courage up we go to the local old folks home and run through the hallways singing Christmas songs like, Here comes Santa Claus, and even the classic Jewish song Dradle Dradle Dradle! One time I stepped on POL POT's tail and I fell down on my nose and blood started to shoot out my nose holes in my mask. All the old people started to scream and then started throw bed pans at us. Some were shouting, "It's Satan, it's Satan coming to get us!!!"
I guess my poor monkeys tail was pretty bad because POL POT started to bounce off the walls really fast and screaming like a cat on helium.
One time we got really drunk off Drain-O and Red Bull and then went to the Home Depot and I put my head in a paint shaker and I had my monkey POL POT light my ass on fire. We got banned from all the Home Depots after that.
Well at least I saved enough money from Ice cream truck gig I do in the summer months to buy
M-80s, cherry bombs, Jolt cola and a case of Pepto Bismal for this years VFW's Haunted House this Halloween!! Woot! See ya on the road!
(I'm just kidding people, Just having some fun with you.)
Victory Red, Auto,Lux, Cashm w/ eb interior, tow pkg, BFG all terr 285/75/16 incl. spare, black side step bars, SMA chrome hood handles, Kenwood DVD, K&N Air Intake, McCulloch 8000K H.I.D. headlights, Custom made 100% sheepskin seat covers, Dual DVD headrests,SMA dual exhaust,Roof marker lights.
Old 10-08-2005, 08:05 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Badger,
Are you going down with Bergstrom for the HUMMER Happening in South Bend at the end of the month?

-007=
Old 10-08-2005, 08:07 AM
Hummer Professional

Affirmitive Sir. Are you?
Old 10-08-2005, 08:20 AM
Hummer Authority

Wouldent miss it for the world. I've still got the invetation in the truck though, so I'll be registaring tomarow. I'm gonna try and set up a convoy with the club for friday afternoon, if I can would you want to ride down with us?

-007=
Old 10-08-2005, 08:53 AM
Hummer Professional

Hell yeah! I think if its possible we all can hook up with all the Bergstrom Dealerships. In Menomenee Falls/Milwaukee, im sure they will have a convoy heading out too. Cordination will probably done through the dealerships to other dealerships. Im only speculating. But if Bergstrom in MKE does'nt have a convoy per say. I would join your convoy. I would be awaiting for the convoy to pass through the toll road near the WI/IL state line.
Old 10-08-2005, 11:29 PM
Hummer Authority

I was down at Bergstrom MKE on Wed, and they said nothing about having a convoy. If they do I'd be all over hoping on board with it. If they dont I will try and set one up through Wisconsin HUMMER Owners. Where abouts in WI are you located Badger?

-007=
Old 10-09-2005, 12:23 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Flying Badger unmasked.
Attached Images

Old 10-09-2005, 01:44 AM
Hummer Professional

OK, I admit it. Thats me. In the top picture dressed in red. DRTYFN was there to take that very picture of me. You should seen him! He won first Prize! Here is a picture of him dressed in white feathers in full flight! Oh, In case your wondering where this picture was taken at?
I was invited to DRTYFN coming out party and I was forced at gun point to dress like that in the last post by DRTYFN.
He told me that this was going to be a Hummer Happenings. It sure was some kind of happening!?! But not my kind of happening!!!
So beware of any posts of Hummer Happenings from DRTYFN!!
Attached Images

Old 10-09-2005, 01:50 AM
Hummer Professional

CEASE FIRE, CEASE FIRE!! UNLOAD, CLEAR AND LOCK!!! Sorry DRTYFN, but I had to fire a shell back at ya! Its all good Sir! Nice cheap shot at the badger!!
Old 10-09-2005, 01:58 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FLYINGBADGER2006:
OK, I admit it. Thats me. In the top picture dressed in red. DRTYFN was there to take that very picture of me. You should seen him! He won first Prize! Here is a picture of him dressed in white feathers in full flight! Oh, In case your wondering where this picture was taken at?
I was invited to DRTYFN coming out party and I was forced at gun point to dress like that in the last post by DRTYFN.
He told me that this was going to be a Hummer Happenings. It sure was some kind of happening!?! But not my kind of happening!!!
So beware of any posts of Hummer Happenings from DRTYFN!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DRTY...you look kind of HOT in that photo.
Old 10-09-2005, 02:01 AM
Hummer Messiah

And here's Flying Badger as a teenager.
Attached Images

Old 10-09-2005, 02:02 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBeebe:
DRTY...you look kind of HOT in that photo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks. Hours on the AB-Buster payed off.
Old 10-09-2005, 02:16 AM
Hummer Messiah

And here's Flying Badger's male relatives.
PICTURES
Old 10-09-2005, 02:20 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
PICTURES </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not clicking on that LINK!!!!! I learned my lesson on that other thread
Old 10-09-2005, 03:02 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBeebe:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
PICTURES </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not clicking on that LINK!!!!! I learned my lesson on that other thread </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know what you're missing. His relatives are very distinguished.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:51 AM
Hummer Professional

DRTYFN did'nt become a Supreme Hummer Lord overnight. It took many long months of powering down TWINKIES, Little Debbies Snackcakes and Drinking Weight-gainer 2000. He still makes time to masterbate to ESTEBAN (The guitar virtuoso) infomercials and Dr. Quinn medicine woman re-runs. DRTYFN is truly a MASTER of the forums and master of flogging the bishop, Choking Charlie until he throws up, charming the cobra, Playing couch hockey for one, answering the bone-a-phone, Doing the flute solo, Slap boxing the one-eyed champ, or doing the Masonic secret self handshake.
One can only be in awe by his amazing feats.
Rumor has it, that DRTYFN will post a picture of him attaching a car battery to his boobs.
I think we should all look for it under H2 modifications forum.
Attached Images