H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-06-2005, 11:59 PM
Hummer Veteran

Tully is off the scale

I just got my Hummer Adventures magazine ( FINALLY! I didn't think we actually got a subscription!!! glad to see one show up in the mail... ) anyway...lots of stuff about the H3 ( naturally )...but one thing I noticed from all the H3 pictures...the H3 grill doesn't have 'H U M M E R' across the chrome...WTF!??!?!

I looks retarded IMHO...I mean, I get the fact that the H2 was the first to do this....and the grill is an icon in itself...but seriously...throw HUMMER across that thing...how else will it get TATTOOED across the ass of a LESSER vehicle ?

thoughts? anyone know why they left it off? Will the H2 continue to have it and be the only one in the Hummer line w/ HUMMER across the grill?

( At first I thought it was because the grill was smaller...while it is in size, the layout/shape appears about the same and would definitely fit the text )
Old 07-06-2005, 11:59 PM
Hummer Veteran

Tully is off the scale

I just got my Hummer Adventures magazine ( FINALLY! I didn't think we actually got a subscription!!! glad to see one show up in the mail... ) anyway...lots of stuff about the H3 ( naturally )...but one thing I noticed from all the H3 pictures...the H3 grill doesn't have 'H U M M E R' across the chrome...WTF!??!?!

I looks retarded IMHO...I mean, I get the fact that the H2 was the first to do this....and the grill is an icon in itself...but seriously...throw HUMMER across that thing...how else will it get TATTOOED across the ass of a LESSER vehicle ?

thoughts? anyone know why they left it off? Will the H2 continue to have it and be the only one in the Hummer line w/ HUMMER across the grill?

( At first I thought it was because the grill was smaller...while it is in size, the layout/shape appears about the same and would definitely fit the text )
Old 07-07-2005, 12:13 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images

Old 07-07-2005, 03:38 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images

Old 07-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Hummer Veteran

Tully is off the scale

did I miss something here? owned?
Old 07-08-2005, 07:15 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tully:
I just got my Hummer Adventures magazine ( FINALLY! I didn't think we actually got a subscription!!! glad to see one show up in the mail... ) anyway...lots of stuff about the H3 ( naturally )...but one thing I noticed from all the H3 pictures...the H3 grill doesn't have 'H U M M E R' across the chrome...WTF!??!?!<span class="ev_code_RED"> Because the H3 is our red-headed stepchild/adopted waif. Get it? </span>

I looks retarded<span class="ev_code_RED">(You said it, not me.) </span> IMHO...I mean, I get the fact that the H2 was the first to do this....and the grill is an icon in itself...but seriously...throw HUMMER across that thing...how else will it get TATTOOED across the ass of a LESSER vehicle ?

thoughts? anyone know why they left it off?<span class="ev_code_RED">(Again, step-child/adopted waif) </span> Will the H2 continue to have it and be the only one in the Hummer line w/ HUMMER across the grill?

( At first I thought it was because the grill was smaller...while it is in size, the layout/shape appears about the same and would definitely fit the text ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tully:
did I miss something here? owned? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sorry, I didn't have any red-headed stepchild pictures.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:10 PM
Hummer Veteran

Tully is off the scale

lol...um...i never meant it that way just expressing my sentimates that it should have 'hummer' on the grill instead of being blank...

I'm not feeling the H3 love here
Old 07-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Hummer Messiah

I'm not feeling the H3 love here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>