H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 06-19-2003, 10:20 PM
H2 Club Houston Chapter Founder

BADRAP is off the scale

Well I have installed the Diablo programmer and I will respond with performance gains and such, still looking over all the functions that this thing will do and I will tinker with them a few at a time to get the correct performance setup, but I also have to get other performance parts that I am waiting on installed first to ensure that the setup is correct, at least that is according to Granatelli.. So I will have updates soon...

BADRAP
03 H2, Lux, Pewter, Granatelli Diablo Programmer, Airaid intake, TB Spacer, more stuff soon..
H2 Club - Houston Chapter..
badrap@sbcglobal.net
Old 06-19-2003, 10:20 PM

BADRAP is off the scale

Well I have installed the Diablo programmer and I will respond with performance gains and such, still looking over all the functions that this thing will do and I will tinker with them a few at a time to get the correct performance setup, but I also have to get other performance parts that I am waiting on installed first to ensure that the setup is correct, at least that is according to Granatelli.. So I will have updates soon...

BADRAP
03 H2, Lux, Pewter, Granatelli Diablo Programmer, Airaid intake, TB Spacer, more stuff soon..
badrap@sbcglobal.net
Old 06-20-2003, 12:06 PM

NSXer is off the scale

how does that cruise work badwrapper??? does it still suck donky ding dongs?????
Old 06-20-2003, 07:22 PM

NSXer is off the scale

still waiting wrapper.... don't you check this forum at work?????
Old 06-25-2003, 01:03 PM
Circuitguy

NSXer,

I think you got it all wrong....

It's not "SUCK DONKY DING DONGS!"

It is "SUCK'S GREAT BIG DONKY DING DONGS!"

At least thats what I heard.....BIG-C

First American Properties Inc. 916-858-2383
White 03-H2-LUX
Old 06-25-2003, 01:13 PM

NSXer is off the scale

my bad bro! I misquoted! I believe it...

SUCK'S GREAT BIG DONKY DING DONGS and....
Hog balls!!!

If you like bikes... Check out http://www.usualsuspex.com
Old 06-25-2003, 01:18 PM

BADRAP is off the scale

Hey man the cruise is a little better, hope you like the programmer...I think that it will improve yours like it did mine. Still kicks down, but not as bad, and I think with other mods, it will be great...

BADRAP
badrap@sbcglobal.net
Old 06-26-2003, 11:42 AM

Bad Dawg is off the scale

BADRAP - So what do you think so far? Have you had time to do an apples to apples comparison. I mean a real before and after with the same stuff on your rig. Is it worth ~$600?

I don't need a 5 second H2, already have a race rig. But I would like to do more than make a lot of noise when I get on it to pass, and of course the downshifting thing with the bigger tires. When you can, a milage comparison would be nice to know if it offsets the requirement for premium fuel.

You can never have enough horsepower! Yellow LUX, Airforce intake, stainless headers and exhaust, Gobi rack and ladder, roof mounted off road lights, full wrap brush guard, rear light guards, outside tire carrier, Rancho 4" suspension lift, Ultra "EN4CER" 17x9 wheels, Goodyear 37/12.50R17 MT/R tires, removed side-step bars, 9.5ti warn multi-mount winch.
Old 06-26-2003, 01:21 PM

BADRAP is off the scale

First of all, I think that any modifications that can be done that will even show slight improvements are worth it. In this case, YES I think that this minimal purchase was worth it, and those programmers are not $600 and I did not pay close to that, email me and we can talk about that. AS far as mileage goes, I have not sat down and done a tally to see, I just know that the avg mpg went up about 1.5 and the overall distance, driving same conditions went up to about 40.. So I can see a difference...

BADRAP
badrap@sbcglobal.net
Old 06-26-2003, 01:46 PM

Bad Dawg is off the scale

BADRAP - Thanks. As soon as my outlook comes back up( went south for some reason) I'll email you.

You can never have enough horsepower! Yellow LUX, Airforce intake, stainless headers and exhaust, Gobi rack and ladder, roof mounted off road lights, full wrap brush guard, rear light guards, outside tire carrier, Rancho 4" suspension lift, Ultra "EN4CER" 17x9 wheels, Goodyear 37/12.50R17 MT/R tires, removed side-step bars, 9.5ti warn multi-mount winch.
Old 06-26-2003, 02:35 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I received my Granatelli Diablo Programmer yesterday and have "played" with it a little. It would be nice if all who have installed the programmer report what unique settings they have applied using the programmer and what they think is their best setup.

I am currently stock, drivetrain-wise, as from past experiences I feel it is better to wait until there is more competition in the add-ons so that I end up with the setup I personally like and want.

I'll program mine and figure out the best settings from a seat of the pants perspective and post the results. Does anyone know if you can hook the programmer up to a computer through the serial port and upload your settings instead of going through and writing down each setting? Would be nice.
Old 06-26-2003, 02:59 PM

BADRAP is off the scale

Granatelli is in the process of making new programs available, they are called TICS, and you will be able to purchase and download these programs to you PC and install them into the programmer and then into the H2. Those will be out soon.. Be patient..Thanks'

BADRAP
badrap@sbcglobal.net