H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 04-27-2005, 03:27 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my head managers asked me the other day if he could take 3 clients to play golf which we do on occasion. I told him to wait a few weeks becuase cash flow sucks right now. He said OK and that he understood. I overheard him tell someone "Oh but if he needed money for the Hummer, we'de have cash then." I got pissed and he appologized. I outta can his ass right? I have to deal with this crap from people I dont pay so why should I have to deal with it here, wear I pay his salary! Right!?!?!
Old 05-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

Awwh **** - I just fired one of my assistants - I overheard him saying to one of my guys outside that "The boss has lost his f@#$%#g mind - muttering on about finding the way and sending me out to look for it"

Did I do the right thing, esotericaly speaking of course.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
Paragon:

Thanks! In fact, after I posted, I then caught the mistake and already corrected it.

I am amazed that you missed the many other mistakes made by others here too. Are your "proof reading" skills lacking? Who knows?

Or, are you using the "poison well" tactic by attacking me and not the information I have provided? Who knows?

No wonder your boss talks behind your back, you may deserve it. ..

Wow, I have pushed a button, have I? lol. Thanks for your attention but it is not needed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sure you "caught" the mistake. Maybe it's too much of an esoteric idea for you to understand why I pointed out the misuse of the word.

So, you view this as an attack? Wow, I would really hate to see you come under real fire. By the way, you have provided no information, so nothing to "attack" there. And my use of YOUR quotes equates to my attacking you and not your "information?" You a funny, funny guy. I am sure I deserve my boss talking behind my back (oopsie, did you really say that. Not very Berean to say someone "deserves" to be talked about behind their back). Wow, have I pushed a button?

Really, I am quite surprised that you keep posting realizing that you............ hold on............. you don't realize it, do you?
Old 04-27-2005, 03:39 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

I work in a "professional" environment (i.e., Business Casual...as professional as I have ever been)...but I still completely believe that some playful ribbing is necessary every once in a while. Even with the boss, or the bosses boss. That being said...his comments dont appear to be intended as a cute joke or sarcastic comment. That sounds like a cheap shot to me. Can his ass...and hire me. I bet I could do the same job for 1/2 the price.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:01 PM

BlingBlingH2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
You did the right thing James. These things often start with disrepectful comments, then grow into animosity and resentment, which in turn leads to an unproductive and beligerent employee. They also spread this poison to other employees.

It doesn't matter what people think of you, provided they do their job well, (although it usually helps if they don't have a negative opinion), but when they start sharing that opinion at work, the writing is on the wall.

Make sure you document everything well too, as these little weasels sometimes may try for a wrongful dismissal suit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahh yea mofo, given some dude da axe cause he don't like your whip is a great decision. and den turning around and making fun of his choice of whips? What, do all ya'll douche bags act like you be in junor high still? i hope dis fool takes yo azz to court and wins, like a mug.

Your POS H2 or H3 is nothing more then a rebadged GM Truck that \"LOOKS\" like a Hummer. Keep buyn dem overpriced POS GM (wanna be Hummer) trucks you idiots
Old 05-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Ok, Klaus & LV are scary, not in a "boo" Count Chocula kind of way, but in a ..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A reference to Count Chocula...LMAO!!!!

love it.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:14 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

I stand by this information on sound spellings. The information I pointed out was the relevant portion.

I never claimed anything but "there is a different way." That's all. Any other insinuations are false.

I do believe the fact that a healthy receptivity to these principles require some to desert their acquired opinions. Which I have been working on, and seeing very good results in my life.

I have discussed this before with friends, some blow it off, others ask for more information.

My points were positive, encouraging and sincere. One would think that if we wanted truth, one could speak without fear.

You have my firm promise never to "cast pearls before swine" again...
Old 04-27-2005, 04:52 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice. So when do I start?
Old 05-03-2005, 06:58 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy C H2 hasbeen:
Man you're hard core - the JWs must still be mourning your loss.

The last one of those guys that I dealt with stood on my doorstep for an hour before it dawned on him I was ripping the piss out of him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And it is still apparently pre-dawn here as well.
Old 04-27-2005, 04:43 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

UPDATE....

In the words of Donald T "YOUR FIRED!"

"I have worked my ass off for what I have and will not tolerate a man whom I pay quite well to disrespect me in MY BUILDING. Keep your fu%&^ng personal opinions to yourself about me or my possesions from 8-5 Monday - Friday OR be a man and tell me what you think to my face! Now...pack up your office, drive your piece of **** Nissan Pick Up to the local unemployement office. Just go away! Go be a "sandwich artist" or someting but I aint got no use for ya!" is what I just told him.
Old 04-29-2005, 06:10 PM
Hummer Expert

XM DUDE is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oldhiker:
You did the right thing. Someone like that can take down morale in a heartbeat. If you made his life miserable, he could sue you for a hostile environment.

To all you non-business owners, what you see is the perks (rewards) that we, as business owners, are entitled to. What you don’t see is the sleepless nights about making payroll, paying the mortgage, etc. We take the risks, why can’t we have the benefits.

As I told an employee when he complained that he couldn’t pay his bills but I had a fancy car – “If I fail and close, you lose a job. I, on the other hand, lose ALL my perks, benefits, rewards and all my other possessions. House and cars included. I am the person taking all the risks, not you.” Then I used the now famous words – You’re fired!

I pay people to work for me, not be my friend. Everyone is here at my place because they are getting paid to do a job. No one works for free. If they are not happy and do not perform, then they are basically “stealing” a paycheck every week.

It’s funny how different everything looks like from this side of the desk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't and never have owned a business, but I am thakful that there are people like you willing to risk it all to run a buisness and you deserve the perks and if employees have attitude problems, they can take theme somewhere else, you don't need that crap, oh and I have never gotten a job from a poor person eather.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
Paragon: Nope, all postings are on my time and my computer (though, in fact, I am non-exempt and not on a clock), nice try, you will find a way to get me one day, I am sure of it! Keep trying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'll be, I left for the ranch on Friday and missed some more fun. Can't believe I missed the Deliverance stuff. Also, can't believe I missed our harty boy and some more of his stupidity. Ok, let's see how he tries to talk himself out of this one.

Harty, notice in your quote above where you say that "though, in fact, I am non-exempt and not on a clock." Maybe you need to try to study a little English because you suck at it. Non-exempt means that you are LIABLE. Of course, you meant to say that you were EXEMPT because of your high position as division head in the affluent well-respected city. But alas, you screwed up again and stupidly tried to be sound smart and said NON-EXEMPT.

Sorry guys, I just couldn't let this one stop at only 8 pages. ESpecially with goofy ole harty screwing up again.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:14 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

No, the e is silent.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:02 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Man you're hard core - the JWs must still be mourning your loss.

The last one of those guys that I dealt with stood on my doorstep for an hour before it dawned on him I was ripping the piss out of him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To quickly get rid of Jws, here are some “magic” words that will send them running:

1. “I support the Apostates, join me.”

This will send them packing, pronto. Apostates are ex Jehovah’s, who actively oppose them. An Apostate is worse than a non believer.

2. “I support Ray Franz, he should have never been dis-fellowshipped.”

Ray Franz was on the Governing Body, a secret group of men who make the rules for the Jws. Ray led the fight to try to change the thinking and some doctrines of the Jws. He lost. He is considered the Devil in the flesh on earth.

PS: I know what your are trying to do. Do you know what I am trying to do?
Old 04-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Banned

I do believe the fact that a healthy receptivity to these principals </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Don't you mean "principles."
Old 04-29-2005, 01:23 AM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tower:
Dear Hart1,

You are not a client of mine. You are not a student of mine. Consequently, you are not <span class="ev_code_RED">a grasshopper of mine.</span>. If you were any of these things, I would keep kicking your ass all over the <span class="ev_code_RED">H2Source</span>until you mustered up some true <span class="ev_code_RED">h2 huevos {(h is silent) pronounced wavoes}</span>. I have tried, repeatedly, to point out where you<span class="ev_code_RED">r</span> hubris is your demise. It distances you from people and makes for a life so unfulfilling that you must misinterpret platitudes in a feeble attempt to feign superiority. You are blinded by self-delusion and therefore cannot learn. Until the universe kicks your ass many more times, really severely, I don't see that you will. I'm done. I have nothing left to contribute to you. Have a good life<span class="ev_code_RED">grasshopper</span>. The rest of this thread is <span class="ev_code_RED">H2 Rox's.</span>. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<span class="ev_code_RED">I'm having a shot of tequilla! I recently discovered, in Moab, that tequilla really makes me laugh! And you guys need to take a chill pill. James! You da man! From what you posted, so many posts ago, it sounds like your X employees feelers were hurt cuz you told him he couldn't play "whack f%$k" (there's the f'Bomb for ya) on, was it Friday afternoon? Sometimes these things have a way of working out for the best, whether it's obvious or not. Good Luck!</span>

P.S. Hart1: Sometimes it's best not to piss off the grasshoppers. They'll multiply and eat everything alive!
Old 05-03-2005, 08:18 PM
Banned

PS: I know what your are trying to do. Do you know what I am trying to do? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I know what I am trying to do. Do you know what you are trying to do?
Old 05-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Banned

Only here at the H2 forum can you get your Count Chocula and Froot Loops all together.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:09 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Simple but effective - my guys would kick my arse if I even used the word esoteric - they would automaticaly think I had turned into some raving tree hugging soap dodger and beat me to death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many have been "nailed to the cross" for that exact same reason!

Licking my wounds on the H2 fourm....Hart </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For being a raving tree hugging soap dodger - whoa that sucks for them.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:35 AM
Banned

NO WAY!!!!!