H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-05-2006, 04:25 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

A computer shaped like a H2!?!?!?!?!?

Quote:
That's right! Your computer can now look like a car. Compucar has developed the world's FIRST and ONLY desktop computer that looks like a car. Each Compucar is manufactured with only the BEST computer components. Compucar uses the same name brand components you will find in computers manufactured by companies such as: Dell, HP, Compaq, Sony, and Toshiba. We have spared no expense in creating the ultimate desktop computer.

As you can see, Compucars are very small! Our biggest Compucar is about 18" long, 7.5" wide, and 7" tall. There is no other computer like this on the market today. Compucar is the first company to manufacture and sell a computer this small that looks like a car while still utilizing top ranked components.

http://www.compucarllc.com/scripts/p...p?idproduct=12

Old 01-06-2006, 01:49 AM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

your kidding right?
Old 01-06-2006, 01:56 AM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Has anyone called his Dad yet BTW? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>What a complete waste of time that would be
Old 01-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

And here I was under the impression that you couldn't legally "Own" a car until you turned 18. When I bought my first car when I was 16 I was told by all the sales men that they were not legally allowed to discuss prices with me because I was not old enough yet. Might have been feeding me a line of crap, but it wouldn't have been good for business if they were. Dad had to be on the title. So eventhough it was my money...it was still technically his car until he signed it over to me when I turned 18.

BTW...buying stuff with your trust fund doesn't really count if you ask me.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:26 AM
Hummer Guru

originally posted by DoucheThis,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Never said the wine cellar was mine I said I'm getting it done for my dad as a present.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay Douche Bag, here it is.......your first post about YOUR wine cellar...
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Mods: I'd put this in the general forum, but I have similar tastes with people on the H2 forum, so I'd like to keep it here if it's OK. Thanks!

Ok so in my basement, I have an unfinished wine cellar where everything sits boxed. Since I'm finishing all the unfinished parts of my house, I thought I'd hit this with a nice rack/cabinet thing. It's not that big of a space, about 50-75 sq ft. One wall is about 12 ft and I think I wanna have just one huge unit. I want to have cabinets on the bottom, normal height. Then on top, split it up into 3rds. The left and right sides being wine racks, the X style, and then the middle having a light on top, some normal standing wine bottles, a few glasses hanging upside down, and either a mirror, or some type of picture. Then I'm gonna have natural stone floors.

This is about the best thing I have come up with. I know I'm definately not the smartest on this board, so I wanna hear your opinions/ideas. I'll whip out PS and do a quick sketch of what I'm talkin about to give you guys a better idea.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No where in this statement does it say it is your dads house or wine cellar. It clearly is written to make people think the person that wrote this owns the basement and the wine cellar.

I'll get to the H2 later!!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:29 AM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humm This:
Hummer got broken into before I bought it, some things need replacing. The title is some of the stuff I need. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humm This:
Should I have someone jack me one for my "friend?" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I am sure you "jack" yourself quite often enough.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:53 AM
Banned

self-deprecating, I see.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaggyZr2:
...and used my own credit score. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should talk to HUMM THIS. He can hook you up with scam to use someone's else's credit.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:07 AM
Hummer Guru

Let me just remind you....
The H2 is NOT yours.
The wine cellar is NOT yours nor was it built for you.
But when you first posted about them you led everyone on this forum to believe they were yours. That makes you a liar!!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:58 AM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Wow, didn't know 2 lies made someone a compulsive liar. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not only can't you spell, but you can't add either.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:50 PM
Banned

Gonna submit that to FUH2? lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm sure it's one of many you've submitted.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:37 AM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Read the posts on the cell phone thread and you'll see... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, I'm not going back and reading it. I want you to admit right now that that house is not yours and that wine cellar project is not yours.
Then we will move on to the H2.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:42 AM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spike:
originally posted by DennisAJC,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I believe you could be one of the dumbest members to date. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree, this kid could be a new world record for stupidity! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe that explains why I'm on honor roll? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You're home schooled?
Old 01-06-2006, 01:00 AM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
How come you don't reply to my PM's, Paragon? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why would he? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Owned!
Old 01-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys are not being fair on him posting during the day while he is school. Wait until after 4pm when he gets back and he will have a couple of hours free before mommy calls him downstairs for Dinner. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You're right. We shouldn't talk about that POS MB that's older than the hills that got more votes, either.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:57 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

Definately more.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:55 AM
Hummer Guru

originally posted by DoucheThis,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How am I being the a$$hole? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can't help yourself.....your a compulsive liar!
Old 01-06-2006, 12:23 AM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
Thanks, wish there was a spell check on this forum... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wish there was an adolescent criminal filter on this forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

x2
Old 01-06-2006, 01:52 AM
Hummer Guru

Just off the top of my head,
1) the wine cellar
2) claiming the H2 was your's
3) the cell phone incident
I'm sure there are many more but I don't feel like searching back through all you previous posts.