Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2008, 03:34 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hurt my son will ya? My Mall Adventure

Mall Adventure 2K8

Wifey and my 7 year old stayed behind at this store while I rushed my 4 year old to pee pee. We have to go down these back hallway mazes to get to the bathroom and little man almost didn't make it. Upon leaving the bathroom, Tyler hobbled along side me looking down fixing his pants.

Walking the other way towards the bathroom, 3 guys, looked like the grandfather in his 60's, the son in his 40's and his steroid looking freak son probably early 20's. most likely from India or Pakistan.

Well, Tyler, being 4 and not looking where he was going, walked right into the grandfather. I laughed and said sorry to the old guy because I thought it was kind of cute how Tyler bumped into him and looked up.

Before Tyler could say sorry in his cute little way, the old man grabbed his head and pushed Tyler aside into the wall with a big thud.

This is where my survival instincts kicked in. I went straight for the 20 year old with a quick well practiced upper side cut to his jaw. Down.

Immediately I swung wildly at the father missing the first 2 then directly clocking him square in the nose as all my weight transfered perfectly. Down.

Being free of a possible 2nd and 3rd party assault, I grabbed the grandfather by the collar screaming and spitting wildly, "Where the **** do you think you are? In packy land? We don't tolerate your women beating child abusive ways here ****er!" I slammed his head against the wall but not hard. Enough to make him shield and cower.

I picked up my crying son and carried him off. I spoke comforting words to him and told him he was such a brave boy which made him stop crying almost instantly. I'm pretty sure he didn't even notice what happened in those 20-30 seconds because by the time we met up with wifey and the other son, he was already doing his "Look Daddy!" talking about a toy.

Wifey asked me why I was shaking and looking over my shoulder and generally acting like a crack addict waiting for his next fix. I told her I was just cold. But I think she knew better. Took me about another half hour to get my adrenaline under control.

All in all a good day of shopping. I was even in a good mood afterwards when we did our last stop at WalMart.

In a 3 on 1 situation, always go after the bigger and younger guy first. I was happy about my millisecond assessment of the situation before I acted.

I took a shower and repeatedly washed my hands but I still can't get the curry smell off my fists.

Flame away!!!!

My Video Collectionez

Last edited by DennisAJC : 02-11-2008 at 03:36 AM.