H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H3

Old 12-22-2005, 08:03 PM
Hummer Professional

ETD is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice pictures of a nice looking rig. I like the contrast against the white/snow background. Don't like the license plates-too South Central for my taste-from what I can see of them in the pics. Love that back without the spare. Don't mind if I copy it when the GOBI rack that Timgco mentioned comes out do you? I do not expect OnStar/1-800-Hummer to help without a spare, though. I did have a flat strange enough the 1st time off-road. It was a mesquitte thorn on the sidewall. Anyways, called OnStar/1-800-HUMMERS and a local guy in a tow truck came out who had never seen a Hummer (I had driven it to my house so this was not off-road). Needless to say he did not have a spare or the right jack. Had to have my tire fixed later at another tire place. Which is to say, he changed the tire for me and made me mobile again but I kinda expected a service like MB where they flew an MB mechanic out from Moscow with equipment to rescue a stranded G-Wagon making the trip across Russia. My bad, I guess, for having imagined that kind of service.
H3Bas'r: Ready-Lift Levelled Superior Blue (debadged), Sun roof, Tinted, Mud mats, Wakizashi, front Husky flaps, Manik rocker bars, UCS, Tom Tom GPS for Treo, SuperSwampers Radial TSL, Rear Eaton Locker, PCMforless'd... but, alas, not waterproofed
Old 12-23-2005, 03:20 AM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info.

Old 12-23-2005, 08:34 AM

Hummer crazy is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StarsnBars:
Hi all,,, Just got off work. No web access at the ole Bologna factory. Sewie,,yes its a Aries brushguard and I got the tabs at Stallioncustoms in Calif. They really match up nice with the bar. ,,, Timgco, that spare tire was the first thing to go along with the mount when I got it. I picked up some chrome allen bolts to fill the holes left by the mount removal. Never have liked the look of a spare on the back of anything. If I take a trip I put it up in the back inside for now. Its sittin in my garage now. Yea If I get a flat my house is usually pretty close and I'll figure something out to get it. I want to get a top rack and thats where it will go. That 33 really takes up alot of space inside. Its a small price for the look I want for now. ,,, Hummer Nut,,, I got the rear bumper guard at Teaka Toys. Here's the links for those 2 sites.. Happy Holidays all :-)http://www.teakatoys.com/http://www....oncustoms.com/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Looks Great!!! You must be working more OverTime then Me I did't see the back bummer the other day at work But I have seen the other stuff Your getting way ahead of me I gota get back to working Over Time Yours really looks nice!!
Old 12-23-2005, 07:51 PM
Hummer Professional

StarsnBars is off the scale

Just got the back bumper Wens H.C. I was grabbin wrenches before I got it out of the box.Talked MaMa into spending about 1200.00 on goodies. Didnt take much coaxing. Just had to rub her the right way. :-) Im about done with it now. This spring I want a few more things so yep . time to live at the Big O somemore, See ya