H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
I get a Tahoe from MEDVED and I can't tell the difference between it and my H2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Same truck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>LMAO
Old 01-04-2006, 02:06 AM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaggyZr2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
I get a Tahoe from MEDVED and I can't tell the difference between it and my H2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Same truck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>LMAO </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You would!
Old 01-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2 Rocks:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaggyZr2:
Same truck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>LMAO </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You would! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Because it is.
Old 01-04-2006, 05:58 PM
Hummer Veteran

H2Buff is off the scale

I feel your pain, brother. I live about 250 miles away from the giant Medved Autoplex, so getting service is a pain in my ace. I call them for my mirror exchange, as they are vibrating so bad I am afraid of having seisures while on the road, a couple months before my warranty runs out. I explain that I will not be able to just bring the vehicle in until I can make time, since I live 4 hours away. "Ok", he says. So I finally get to the dealership 2days after my warranty expires. Guess what? "Its not covered anymore." Wait a minute, I barely have 24k miles on it and I called two months ago about the problem. "Sorry you will have to pay." I am so pissed I head to the GM's office to have a little talk with him about how Kuni brings my wife a loaner car to my house, and delivers her car to the dealer when we have problems with her Lexus. His reply? "You are paying a premium for a Toyota to get that service." My reply? "I also paid a premium for a Tahoe. What service are you going to do for my money." Long story short it cost me $100 to get my mirrors replaced. It cost them hundreds of thousands of dollars in business.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:39 AM
Hummer Expert

kodiakz is off the scale

Medved=losers! Always a pain to deal with, and even more so to buy from! Might take TimCo's advice and use Serra even though 75 miles away.
\'05 Slate Blue Sut w/ Magnusun, JBA headers, custom exhaust, 22\" MC2 RT5 wheels, Pioneer AVIC Z1 nav, Passport SRX, Vizualogic A1000 dual, bi xenons, fog xenons, dual optimas, and just gettin\' started!
Old 01-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

Same truck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It cant be - the Tahoe doesn't float.
Old 01-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kodiakz:
Medved=losers! Always a pain to deal with, and even more so to buy from! Might take TimCo's advice and use Serra even though 75 miles away. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree that Medved is not that great. But my time is worth a lot to me, and driving that far would be such a pain in the ass - just to make a point.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kodiakz:
Medved=losers! Always a pain to deal with, and even more so to buy from! Might take TimCo's advice and use Serra even though 75 miles away. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree that Medved is not that great. But my time is worth a lot to me, and driving that far would be such a pain in the ass - just to make a point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They have even picked the truck up for me one time. It is farther, but was worth it in the buying experience and even more in the service end of things.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:37 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
It is farther, but was worth it in the buying experience and even more in the service end of things. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What exactly does that mean? You're more "satisifed"? Saving 3 hours per trip satisifies me a whole lot more than having some service advisor blow sunshine up my skirt.
Old 01-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Hummer Veteran

H2Buff is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Buff:
It cost them hundreds of thousands of dollars in business. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Really? How many H1s were you planning on purchasing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry I didnt make it clear. In addition to Hummers, I purchase about 4 GM trucks a year for my business. We put about a 100k miles on them per year, so we average a new truck every two years. That kind of customer service, especially for their 'high line' is unacceptable, as was the GM's explanation.
Old 01-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Hummer Veteran

H2Buff is off the scale

I just saw your options on your Hummer. I am looking for MC2 RT7 wheels, but none of the tire dealers I have talked to know what they are. Where did you get yours? I know Medved carries them, but I dont want to give them a penny.