H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 03-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Hummer Expert

Arizona Hummerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is a picture of my H2 with a Surco Roof Basket on it. The basket is 60x50.
Attached Images

Old 03-06-2005, 02:48 PM
Hummer Veteran

H-Too is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frank6150:
Maybe you should unroll that wad of twenties you keep jammed up your ass dw, replace it with a nice set of anal beads or something.

I take it dw stands for dick wiper? Maybe dildo washer? Dumb wigger? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you read his original post. He was messing with me.... I was joking back.

As for you Frank, I'm not joking.

Anyone who has a skull and crossbones as his Avatar is a tool. Most people are cool on this site... not you. You backwoods, cousin banging, Marlboro Red smoking, overall wearing dick.

Don't worry about the twenties up my ass, worry about what I'm shoving up your girl's a$$.

How's that for a comeback?

By the way, Eagles suck!!
Old 03-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dw:
Anyone who has a skull and crossbones as his Avatar is a tool... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>This is the second time in the past couple of days I've notice mention of skull and crossbones followed by some deragatory remark. I believe Frank would be considered in great company and you should learn to swallow before you type. Some of the leaders of the largest financial and industrial companies in the US associate with skull and bones. The current President, not to mention ones before him, would understandably have a skull and crossbones avatar.

Take a trip to Deer Island in Alexandria Bay and you will better understand that you are the one that is seemingly the tool here.
Old 03-06-2005, 04:38 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dw:
Anyone who has a skull and crossbones as his Avatar is a tool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

These guys wouldn't like that comment very much either!

VF-84

Old 03-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Hummer Veteran

H-Too is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Anyone who has a skull and crossbones as his Avatar is a tool... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>This is the second time in the past couple of days I've notice mention of skull and crossbones followed by some deragatory remark. I believe Frank would be considered in great company and you should learn to swallow before you type. Some of the leaders of the largest financial and industrial companies in the US associate with skull and bones. The current President, not to mention ones before him, would understandably have a skull and crossbones avatar.

Take a trip to Deer Island in Alexandria Bay and you will better understand that you are the one that is seemingly the tool here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He called me a "dick wiper", "dildo washer" and "dumb wigger"... and you want me to believe he's Yale Educated? Please.

I will always defend myself (especially when I just came on here looking for advice).

I know Frank's type, the kind who knows you will all gang up on a newcomer. And you proved him right.

Yes, I think 17 hundred dollars for a rack to hold a tire is pricey. Does that make me cheap? No, it means I'm not wasteful. Someone said that "if I couldn't handle the price of the accesories I might be in over my head." Actually, I'd prefer to spend the money on my C3.

Perhaps I haven't learned to use the smiley faces enough, because my first post to Tim was an edgy joking comeback to his similiar jab.

But, let me make myself clear, I come on hear for the great advice and stories.... not to hear **** from cowards like Frank. Oh what's that, I don't know Frank? He certainly pretended to know me.

Hopefully, I can go back to enjoying the postings of the 99.7% rational individuals.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:10 PM
Banned

Umm.... I'm sorry, I must have stumble when I attempted to quote something you typed earlier. Let me try once more:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dw:
Anyone who has a skull and crossbones as his Avatar is a tool... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah, I think that's right. I believe this to be a blanket statement about someone who has or would have a skull and crossbones avatar. That is what is says, right?

Makes it easier for you to say "someone" ganged up on you doesn't it. For instance, when the little kid back in school kicked your ass, I bet you went home and told daddy that a bunch of boys "ganged" up on you.

And by the way, Schumacher just got taken out.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Hummer Veteran

H-Too is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Umm.... I'm sorry, I must have stumble when I attempted to quote something you typed earlier. Let me try once more:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dw:
Anyone who has a skull and crossbones as his Avatar is a tool... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah, I think that's right. I believe this to be a blanket statement about someone who has or would have a skull and crossbones avatar. That is what is says, right?

Makes it easier for you to say "someone" ganged up on you doesn't it. For instance, when the little kid back in school kicked your ass, I bet you went home and told daddy that a bunch of boys "ganged" up on you.

And by the way, Schumacher just got taken out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, let me be more clear. Not everyone with a Skull and Crossbones is a tool. If you are a member of the military or a member of the secret society at Yale, you are NOT a tool. But, something tells me if you were part of a secret society you wouldn't have it on your Avatar.

As for your other points. I'm not following. Vegas, Frank and you all started ripping me, but you didn't gang on me? I bet, if I wasn't listed as a "hummer rookie" you would have been o-k with me. Sorry I don't have 4-thousand posts. I guess that means I have a life.

The only one who should be pissed at me is Tim. But, he doesn't seem to be. So, what is your issue? You're mad because I ripped your buttboy Frank?

Grow up. Besides, I didn't get beat up in school because I had a "skull and crossbones" t-shirt. And everybody knows you don't mess with someone if they have that.

Having fun yet?
Old 03-06-2005, 05:50 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">OK, let me be more clear. Not everyone with a Skull and Crossbones is a tool. If you are a member of the military or a member of the secret society at Yale, you are NOT a tool. But, something tells me if you were part of a secret society you wouldn't have it on your Avatar.

As for your other points. I'm not following. Vegas, Frank and you all started ripping me, but you didn't gang on me? I bet, if I wasn't listed as a "hummer rookie" you would have been o-k with me. Sorry I don't have 4-thousand posts. I guess that means I have a life.

The only one who should be pissed at me is Tim. But, he doesn't seem to be. So, what is your issue? You're mad because I ripped your buttboy Frank?

Grow up. Besides, I didn't get beat up in school because I had a "skull and crossbones" t-shirt. And everybody knows you don't mess with someone if they have that.

Having fun yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Attached Images

Old 03-06-2005, 05:59 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

dw. You are wrong. Everyone on this forum will help you whether you have 5 or 5,000 posts. It's when you come out with things like "shut the hell up" in an ill manner is when you offend people. And until you get some sense and back off a bit it's going to remain this way. It's your choice *******.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by DW,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sorry I don't have 4-thousand posts. I guess that means I have a life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe you should take a little time out. It seems now that you just keep offending more and more people with every post. The boys have you frazzled and your coming unglued at the seams.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm, seems my avatar is a hot topic item these last few weeks. It also seems I struck a nerve with you dw. Good, as that was my intention. I didn't think the butt thing would strike soo close to home with you, apparently my psychic abilities are returning to me once again.

I would have happily helped you with your problem had you not told Tim to shut the hell up. You seem to know soo much about me, or at least you think you do. I know your about one of the most useless people I have ever had the pleasure of speaking to.

Now go in the corner and sit there till I tell you it's ok to come out. Don't make me establish dominance with you by slapping my dick on your forehead. you might like it though.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Hummer Veteran

H-Too is off the scale

This all started with me being called a "cheap ass" because I thought 14-17 hundred dollars was too much for a tire carrier.

Everything I said after that was in response.

What followed was a whole bunch of "what you can't afford it?" comments that just feed into the whole H2 sterotype.

The guys are right on my Jeep forum. Most H2 owners are f'ing *******s. Frank, Paragon, Vegas, you guys are the reason why my little nephew has to see people give me and my H2 the finger.

So to all of you, I raise my finger. I'm done with this board and the self entitled dicks who saw a brief scuffle between me and Tim and just had to jump in.

You don't realize you will never win a match of wits with me. I'm too smart.

Bunch of soccer dad, off-roading wannabees.

There's a reason why my wife drives the H2 and I drive the Rubicon.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:36 PM

Bye bye, *******
Old 03-06-2005, 06:40 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by DW,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You don't realize you will never win a match a wits with me. I'm too smart. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually I think we did win...your the one that's leaving. Much like with your H2, your are over your head on this forum. Go back to your little jeep buddies.
Old 03-06-2005, 07:11 PM
Banned

This all started with me being called a "cheap ass" because I thought 14-17 hundred dollars was too much for a tire carrier.

Everything I said after that was in response.

What followed was a whole bunch of "what you can't afford it?" comments that just feed into the whole H2 sterotype.

The guys are right on my Jeep forum. Most H2 owners are f'ing *******s. Frank, Paragon, Vegas, you guys are the reason why my little nephew has to see people give me and my H2 the finger.

So to all of you, I raise my finger. I'm done with this board and the self entitled dicks who saw a brief scuffle between me and Tim and just had to jump in.

You don't realize you will never win a match of wits with me. I'm too smart.

Bunch of soccer dad, off-roading wannabees.

There's a reason why my wife drives the H2 and I drive the Rubicon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well that all adds up. It makes complete sense that you wouldn't own an H2, or maybe couldn't is the operative word here. "You don't realize you will never win a match of wits with me. I'm too smart." How old are you? That has to register as one of the gayest comments written on here in a long while.

See how on target the suppositions where about you? You automatically fall back on 3 year old thought-to-be sore spots: jeep people say H2 owners are *******s, and "soccer dad, off-roading wannabes," and "wife drives". You never had any intention of being apart of the Hummer family nor do I think you are apart of any true-to-heart Jeep owner's club or you wouldn't try the stupid band-bashing ****.

So, let's see if we have this straight. Of the 100 or so people that have registered and posted on this board since you have and, of which, 95 of them have had no contentious remarks made to them, you would like to paint the picture that it is, not only all of the members of this board, but owners of H2s in general, with a problem. In actuality, the only common denominator would be you. With so many taking issue with you, you want to call it ganging up to avoid the true answer, that you offer little or no positives to life in general.

And after all is said, you follow the cowards route of those others that feign hate of H2s and their owners, you give the finger and run like the little scared bitch that you are.

Having fun yet?
Old 03-06-2005, 07:36 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Of the 100 or so people that have registered and posted on this board since you have and, of which, 95 of them have had no contentious remarks made to them, you would like to paint the picture that it is, not only all of the members of this board, but owners of H2s in general, with a problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn Paragon, you have to be tired after that sentence.
Old 03-06-2005, 07:40 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

This all started with me being called a "cheap ass" because I thought 14-17 hundred dollars was too much for a tire carrier. <span class="ev_code_RED">No, this all started because you're a puss and didn't see the joke and had a hissy. </span>

Everything I said after that was in response. <span class="ev_code_RED">You said something, then someone else said something...? Glad you clarified that that's what a response is all about.</span>

What followed was a whole bunch of "what you can't afford it?" comments that just feed into the whole H2 sterotype. <span class="ev_code_RED">No, what followed was you getting your feewings hurt and then maddly flailing about. </span>

The guys are right on my Jeep forum. <span class="ev_code_RED">(Oh, here we go..."All the guys that have Jeeps think...") </span> Most H2 owners are f'ing *******s. Frank, Paragon, Vegas<span class="ev_code_RED">(You forgot the King of All A-holes!! Bow before my Greatness!!!) </span>, you guys are the reason why my little nephew has to see people give me and my H2 the finger. <span class="ev_code_RED">That's not quite the reason, but for the purpose of this tantrum you feel free to act like Hillary Clinton and blame it on whomever you like. </span>

So to all of you, I raise my finger.<span class="ev_code_RED">Yeah, cuz you're stomping off like a pissed off little bitch. </span> I'm done with this board and the self entitled dicks<span class="ev_code_RED">(Uhm... why would we call ourselves dicks? You better bust out that dictionary of yours.) </span> who saw a brief scuffle between me and Tim and just had to jump in. <span class="ev_code_RED">Yeah, because it's called "Jump the tantrum throwing puss" and it's our favorite game. If you'd taken the time to lurk & scope things out a bit you would have seen that throwing a bitch fit because you didn't get the exact answer you wanted 'so **** you guys' will get you lots of attention around these parts. </span>

You don't realize you will never win a match of wits with me. I'm too smart.<span class="ev_code_RED"> LOL!!! Bitch, please. I had a really good fart a few minutes ago(that's still linering BTW) that could have outwitted you. Thinking about it, I had a slightly loose bowel movement this morning that could have worked you over too.</span>

Bunch of soccer dad, off-roading wannabees. <span class="ev_code_RED">LOL!! Stop it, I'm gonna tinkle. </span>

There's a reason why my wife drives the H2 and I drive the Rubicon.<span class="ev_code_RED"> No, I think it's because you're a snivelling little wussy and she'd probably double hop bitch slap you if you touched HER rig without permission. </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now go put on that shirt your wife bought for you that says:
I'm a filthy little broke dick bitch."
Old 03-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dick wad:
blah blah blah.. blah blah, blah blah blah...
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aww, please don't leave, I didn't mean any of it!! Well maybe some of it.. Ok actually I meant it all.

I'm sorry I didn't hit you with witty remarks and educated comebacks, I figured I had to dumb things down to your evolutionary level so that your head didn't explode trying to understand it all. I suppose your wife wears the pants in the family huh? You don't seem like much of a bread winner to me.
Old 03-06-2005, 07:46 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LasVegas:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Of the 100 or so people that have registered and posted on this board since you have and, of which, 95 of them have had no contentious remarks made to them, you would like to paint the picture that it is, not only all of the members of this board, but owners of H2s in general, with a problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn Paragon, you have to be tired after that sentence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I really hate having to qualify a statement so much, but considering the intended reader, it felt needed. Damn commas, there they go again.
Old 03-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Klaus, thanks for the link. I've seen those many times while living at the Beach. It's not unusual to see bumper stickers that read, "I Love Jet Noise" or "The Sound of Freedom".