H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-22-2005, 09:29 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magi115:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Blondie:
Klaus, my sentiments exactly. As I recall, Rush even offered to provide one-way tickets for some of the liberals wanting to leave the country; unfortunately none took him up on it! He may still have some set aside to ship magi and his vw overseas since he's so unhappy here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok good , quote Rush, a known oxycontin addict (legalized heroine0, and a talk show host that lies to his country every single day. What a pathetic pos he is. The entire focus of his job is cover up for the Bush/CIA bombings/plane carashes. Wake up tv made make shift patriots. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 07-22-2005, 11:00 PM

gordon is off the scale

you, know, your a real ****ing cocksucker. why don't you find another pastime instead of following me around threads and trying destroy my life. are you that insecure about yourself? i'm sure you must have set my posts on email alert to ring on your cell phone because your such a faggot little dickriding ****swab. i seriously would like to jab you with an aids needle, this way you can live out your destiny, maybe move down to san francisco and finally be one with your people. just leave it alone slappy.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magi115:
you, know, your a real ****ing cocksucker. why don't you find another pastime instead of following me around threads and trying destroy my life. are you that insecure about yourself? i'm sure you must have set my posts on email alert to ring on your cell phone because your such a faggot little dickriding ****swab. i seriously would like to jab you with an aids needle, this way you can live out your destiny, maybe move down to san francisco and finally be one with your people. just leave it alone slappy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhh, didums get a boo-boo from mean ole DRTY? Just wait until it gets going next week.
I do appreciate you providing more fuel for the upcoming fire. Did I mention you're the main course?
I'm going to savor every last bit of you whining.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:17 PM
Hummer Expert

RasterMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Fagi115, shouldn't you be attending the latest HOWARD DEAN appearance? We wouldn't want to deprive any of you kneepadders on the left from your daily duties!
Old 07-22-2005, 11:19 PM
Hummer Messiah

It's going to be such gargantuan fun.

(I'm not really expecting you to figure this out, but thought I throw it out anyway.)
Old 07-22-2005, 11:39 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

you, know, you<span class="ev_code_RED">'</span>r<span class="ev_code_RED">e</span> a real ****ing cocksucker.<span class="ev_code_RED">as opposed to a fake one</span> why don't you find another pastime instead of following me around threads and trying destroy my life.<span class="ev_code_RED">That is so sad. I almost feel bad for you.</span> are you that insecure about yourself?<span class="ev_code_RED">are you? </span> i'm sure you must have set my posts on email alert to ring on your cell phone because your such a faggot little dickriding ****swab.<span class="ev_code_RED">BAD word</span> i seriously would like to jab you with an aids needle,<span class="ev_code_RED">someone's angry</span> this way you can live out your destiny, maybe move down to san francisco and finally be one with your people. just leave it alone slappy.<span class="ev_code_RED">Slappy?</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 07-22-2005, 11:52 PM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
you, know, you<span class="ev_code_RED">'</span>r<span class="ev_code_RED">e</span> a real ****ing cocksucker.<span class="ev_code_RED">as opposed to a fake one</span> why don't you find another pastime instead of following me around threads and trying destroy my life.<span class="ev_code_RED">That is so sad. I almost feel bad for you.</span> are you that insecure about yourself?<span class="ev_code_RED">are you? </span> i'm sure you must have set my posts on email alert to ring on your cell phone because your such a faggot little dickriding ****swab.<span class="ev_code_RED">BAD word</span> i seriously would like to jab you with an aids needle,<span class="ev_code_RED">someone's angry</span> this way you can live out your destiny, maybe move down to san francisco and finally be one with your people. just leave it alone slappy.<span class="ev_code_RED">Slappy?</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

'03 H2
Old 07-23-2005, 12:05 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Pant........Pant........Pant..........

Hey guys!.......Pant........Pant.........

Sorry I'm late??????.........Pant........

AWWWWWWW NO!!!!!!!!! You all gone kill him alweady???

My Video Collectionez

Old 07-23-2005, 12:11 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

......i seriously would like to jab you with an aids needle...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>ooops, well that set off an alert and it wasn't with Drty. Hmmm! I wonder if it will take till next week now? Damn, and that Patriot act hasn't quite just expired yet.
Old 07-23-2005, 12:14 AM
Hummer Expert

Marcmedic is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you guess who put their maxi pad on adhesive side up today???
Old 07-23-2005, 12:39 AM
Hummer Expert

RasterMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Blondie:
Klaus, my sentiments exactly. As I recall, Rush even offered to provide one-way tickets for some of the liberals wanting to leave the country; unfortunately none took him up on it! He may still have some set aside to ship magi and his vw overseas since he's so unhappy here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok good , quote Rush, a known oxycontin addict (legalized heroine0, and a talk show host that lies to his country every single day. What a pathetic pos he is. The entire focus of his job is cover up for the Bush/CIA bombings/plane carashes. Wake up tv made make shift patriots. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2005, 05:28 AM

gordon is off the scale

oh gawd, we have system admins that actually believe in america. and are so brainwashed and cornered into their respective family commitments that they have to pretend to uphold the law. hmm how many of you **** heads are cops. little sexually frustrated repressed social outcast droids that found your nitche as soon as being a cop gave you the props to get laid. yeah, Frued wrote a book on how you've been tricked into submission. it's called the discontents of civilization and was written in the 1930's. why do i even bring this type of **** up? i guess the same governemnt that you work for implanted microchips in me to program you to come of age. well that and the radiation work hand in hand to titiilate your puny thought tranes.
Old 07-23-2005, 06:03 AM
Hummer Expert

Marcmedic is an unknown quantity at this point

So now your pissed off at cops because they can get laid and you can't. You're all over the place man. Pick a subject and stick with it. Maybe you should hop a plane home, rub some more sand in your vagina, and come back tomorrow with a new, more interesting line of crap. And by the way, buy a dictionary and let's work on your spelling. I figured that someone who claims to be as intelligent as you would be a better speller. Or is it hard to type while you're getting your stool pushed in?
Old 07-23-2005, 10:37 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fag"I"215:
oh gawd, we have system admins that actually believe in america. and are so brainwashed and cornered into their respective family commitments that they have to pretend to uphold the law. hmm how many of you **** heads are cops. little sexually frustrated repressed social outcast droids that found your nitche as soon as being a cop gave you the props to get laid. yeah, Frued wrote a book on how you've been tricked into submission. it's called the discontents of civilization and was written in the 1930's. why do i even bring this type of **** up? i guess the same governemnt that you work for implanted microchips in me to program you to come of age. well that and the radiation work hand in hand to titiilate your puny thought tranes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hmmm, one can only wonder what is happening in the "shadows" after the kooky comments. Ok, this firms it up for me. I'm pushing my congressmen to keep the Patriot Act going and not to let it sunset this year.

Fagi magi needs to be visited by some suits.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:20 AM
Hummer Deity

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fag"I"215:
oh gawd, we have system admins that actually believe in america. and are so brainwashed and cornered into their respective family commitments that they have to pretend to uphold the law. hmm how many of you **** heads are cops. little sexually frustrated repressed social outcast droids that found your nitche as soon as being a cop gave you the props to get laid. yeah, Frued wrote a book on how you've been tricked into submission. it's called the discontents of civilization and was written in the 1930's. why do i even bring this type of **** up? i guess the same governemnt that you work for implanted microchips in me to program you to come of age. well that and the radiation work hand in hand to titiilate your puny thought tranes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why did he change his name? Did I miss something?

And what is the point of referencing the Freud essay "Civilization and it's Discontents"?

Your absolutely right Paragon, he definitely needs to be paid a visit by suits and white coats. Is he is just a spited convict with a mullet and butterscotch teeth- or from a "civilization" that wipes their ass with their bare hands. Time will tell.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:26 AM

BlazerDoug is off the scale

I hope ya'll don't mind me steppin in here. I own a totally different kind of gas guzzler and I bet I get worse gas mileage than a hummer (~8mpg on a good day with the wind) and I spew probably a hundred times more fumes in the air than a hummer due to an older engine.

So, why doesn't the faggot liberal maggot go ahead and say what most all the liberals want -they want us to drive what they say we should drive and do what the govenment says we should do. The damn gas burning is just an excuse. They use excuses to ban something they don't want, are scared of (guns), or can't afford. God forbid anyone should be different. Goddam Communists. I'll buy a one-way ticket for one. And no, by God, I'm not rich, I AM a conservative. If a man can make the money he should spend it the way he wants. More power to you, just don't let the damn liberals have it.

BTW - I have a near cherry 1978 Chevy Blazer Bonanza Edition (rare) w/factory 400 sb. 14 bolt 1 ton rearend, 3/4 ton front 8 lug. I don't have a Hummer, I'm waiting for them to wear out so I can get one cheap! All of them are too new to mess up anyway.

Did I say I despise liberals? Or could you tell?

So, maggot, attack me for a while, I'm fresh.

Doug
Old 07-23-2005, 11:29 AM

BlazerDoug is off the scale

To all of the Hummer people on this forum, I apolagize that my first post was of this type. I just have no patience for a commie.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:01 PM

gordon is off the scale

what a joke you people are. ok, i'm attacking you. here you go. call for protection. somone threatened you over the internet. go cry to the governenment. like they have time to waste with message boards and their respective homosexual moderators. any of you have real lives outside of this of this forum? nah, didn't think so.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:07 PM
Hummer Deity

you, know, your a real ****ing cocksucker. why don't you find another pastime instead of following me around threads and trying destroy my life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're the one that said this was your life penis breath.