Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 02-10-2006, 01:14 AM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, DUMBASS... here's KBB.

Opps, a little more than the 20K you said.
OHHHHH, WAIT... My truck APPRECIATED, it's worth more than I paid. Now what the fuk are you going to say.

More Photos Condition Value
Excellent $39,390
(Selected)

Suggested Retail Value Assumes Excellent Condition... More

Search Local Listings
Get a CARFAX History Report

Vehicle Details Change Equipment
Engine: V8 6.0 Liter
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD
Mileage: 59,000
Selected Standard Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Single Compact Disc
OnStar
Dual Front Air Bags ABS (4-Wheel)
Traction Control
Dual Power Seats
Roof Rack
Privacy Glass
Selected Optional Equipment
Lux Pkg
Premium Sound
Integrated Phone
Navigation System DVD System
Leather
Third Seat
Power Sun Roof Running Boards
Grille Guard
Towing Pkg
Oversize Wheels 20''+

Blue Book Suggested Retail Value
The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the vehicle has been fully reconditioned and has a clean title history. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the vehicle's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.

Vehicle Condition Rating Check Vehicle Title History
Excellent (Selected)
$39,390
"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

* North Carolina 02/09/2006

Blue Book Retail Value Assumes Excellent Condition
This value assumes the vehicle has received the cosmetic and/or mechanical reconditioning needed to qualify it as “Excellent”. This is not a transaction value; it is representative of a dealer’s asking price and the starting point for negotiation.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:16 AM
Hummer Guru

Still waiting for the forum names.....
Old 02-10-2006, 01:16 AM
Hummer Guru

Still waiting....
Old 02-10-2006, 01:18 AM
Banned

don10m is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by OrangeCrush:
Still waiting....
Look you made the list
Old 02-10-2006, 01:19 AM
Banned

don10m is off the scale

If these things are so capable and better offroad than a Rubicon, why is everyone so scared, all talk no show.....I bought my Jeep to 4X4, you all say the H2 is better, then lets see it, and we can video it so EVERYONE on the net can see also.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:21 AM
Hummer Guru

Does this look like a preppy person to you, dumbass?

Hardly a preppie fukker.

BTW, I'm still waiting for your forum name.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:23 AM
Banned

don10m is off the scale

Quote:
Does this look like a preppy person to you, dumbass?

LMAO.... where did you copy all the pics from, which site...LOL
Old 02-10-2006, 01:25 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by don10m:
If these things are so capable and better offroad than a Rubicon, why is everyone so scared, all talk no show.....I bought my Jeep to 4X4, you all say the H2 is better, then lets see it, and we can video it so EVERYONE on the net can see also.

First of all, I never said an H2 was more capable. (though I think it, I never said that)

Second of all, what exactly would you like us to do. Unlike your silly little job, I'm running two bodyshops, I can't just get up and leave to show your stupid azz up.

Why don't YOU show us some of your videos? There's plenty of videos on this site if you want to see what these members do.

Please, show us your videos, just one.

Oh, and btw, I'm still waiting for your forum's name.

Mark
Old 02-10-2006, 01:26 AM
Hummer Veteran

Frank2005 is off the scale

Nice pics OC.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:27 AM
Hummer Guru

You're fukkin kidding me, right? Why would I just copy someone's pics??? They're mine dumbass.

Mark
Old 02-10-2006, 01:29 AM
Banned

don10m is off the scale

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by don10m:

First of all, I never said an H2 was more capable. (though I think it, I never said that)

Second of all, what exactly would you like us to do. Unlike your silly little job, I'm running two bodyshops, I can't just get up and leave to show your stupid azz up.

Why don't YOU show us some of your videos? There's plenty of videos on this site if you want to see what these members do.

Mark </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I tell you what why don't we meet this weekend, go 4X4ing and I have someone who will video the whole thing for us.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:32 AM
Hummer Guru

And just for the record, I don't mind getting mine dirty....

It's not always clean...
Old 02-10-2006, 01:36 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by don10m:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OrangeCrush:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by don10m:

Mark </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I tell you what why don't we meet this weekend, go 4X4ing and I have someone who will video the whole thing for us. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well since you live in Alabama, is it? I'll make you a deal. A lot of the guys here are going to Tellico in the middle of March. I wasn't going to go because I'm getting married at the end of March.

I'll make you a deal. I'll go and meet you with everyone else there. There will be other jeeps and trucks. Instead of asking everyone to drive to your state, why not come and prove what you've got in front of everyone with videos.

That way, you can challenge EVERYONE. I can't just get up and leave to Alabama for the weekend.

I think the date is March 13th or something.

Up for it, let's see what you can do.

Mark
Old 02-10-2006, 01:37 AM
Hummer Authority

Boss Hoss is off the scale

Mark...that jet ski looks sweet.

20in Kaotik NT-1s with 35x13.50Pro Comp Xtreme All terrain
Old 02-10-2006, 01:40 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by Boss Hoss:
Mark...that jet ski looks sweet.

Thanks Boss,

I painted it when PPG came out with Harlequin paint. Back then, it was 36.00 per ounce just for the basecoat. That wasa almost 1500.00 of materials for that ski.

Mark
Old 02-10-2006, 01:46 AM
Banned

don10m is off the scale

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OrangeCrush:

Mark </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I tell you what why don't we meet this weekend, go 4X4ing and I have someone who will video the whole thing for us. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well since you live in Alabama, is it? I'll make you a deal. A lot of the guys here are going to Tellico in the middle of March. I wasn't going to go because I'm getting married at the end of March.

I'll make you a deal. I'll go and meet you with everyone else there. There will be other jeeps and trucks. Instead of asking everyone to drive to your state, why not come and prove what you've got in front of everyone with videos.

That way, you can challenge EVERYONE. I can't just get up and leave to Alabama for the weekend.

I think the date is March 13th or something.

Up for it, let's see what you can do.

Mark </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
never asked you to come here said I would meet you, we could meet in Georgia, thats where I lived for about 7 years, I know alot of places to go 4X4ing there.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:49 AM
Banned

don10m is off the scale

I know some good trails near Stone Mountain
Old 02-10-2006, 01:58 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey moron, why the hell are you so dumb? I feel embarrassed to even be responding actually. But just curious what the hell you think you're comparing? If your Rubi is stock, at least I can see it'd be a "Stock to Stock Challenge."

That btw, is OrangeCrush's point. Taken as a whole, NO OTHER STOCK 4X4 OUTPERFORM H2s straight off the dealer's floor. The super-comfort is right on too.

Tell you what, here's my challenge:

"Contestants will begin in South Texas. Both rigs must drive to Moab in 19hours maximum. Contestants will immediately tackle Potato Salad, followed by Hells Gate, Escalator, and TipOver. Both rigs must then immediately drive back to South Texas in 19hours (maximum). Oh yes, both rigs must carry 4 adults and 4 kids each."

Far-fetched? Far from it. Been there done that. In fact, two of the H2s that were in Moab last October drove all the way from Virginia and Mississippi. I myself regularly offroad with 4 adults and 4 kids (I've got the 3rd row bench for 3 kids, 2 DVDs and 3 Screens ). Which other 4x4 can do that?

But with a heavily modified rig, how can you even open your yap? In any sports, there is a class/catergory to make the challenge meaningful. If you only compete when the entire contest is rigged to your advantage, I know a $20,000 competition in Funland you may be interested in.

Beginning to see the point?

(Naah, I doubt it. You're too stoopid)

Hey, didn't you mention pink slip flexy contest? Below is ZeroTolerance's modified H2. He asked me to tell you to "BRING IT ON! ". You wanna take him on?

Idiot .
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2006, 01:59 AM
Hummer Guru

Come on Donnie, I'm still waiting. You brought up how much my truck is worth. Why not put your jeep in there?

You've challenged about everyone on here to prove how good your Jeep is. Why not come to Tellico. Surely since there's already about 20 or so members going, this will be your chance to embarrass them all at once. Since we all have to drive there, it would save 20 guys driving to your place. I mean, if you're willing to drive to GA, surely you'll just come to Tellico.

Up for the challenge or do I have to put you on my list.

Chickening out for Tellico.

Donnie...
Old 02-10-2006, 02:05 AM
Banned

don10m is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by H2Finally:
Hey moron, why the hell are you so dumb? I feel embarrassed to even be responding actually. But just curious what the hell you think you're comparing? If your Rubi is stock, at least I can see it'd be a "Stock to Stock Challenge."

That btw, is OrangeCrush's point. Taken as a whole, NO OTHER STOCK 4X4 OUTPERFORM H2s straight off the dealer's floor. The super-comfort is right on too.

Tell you what, here's my challenge:

"Contestants will begin in South Texas. Both rigs must drive to Moab in 19hours maximum. Contestants will immediately tackle Potato Salad, followed by Hells Gate, Escalator, and TipOver. Both rigs must then immediately drive back to South Texas in 19hours (maximum). Oh yes, both rigs must carry 4 adults and 4 kids each."

Far-fetched? Far from it. Been there done that. In fact, two of the H2s that were in Moab last October drove all the way from Virginia and Mississippi. I myself regularly offroad with 4 adults and 4 kids (I've got the 3rd row bench for 3 kids, 2 DVDs and 3 Screens ). Which other 4x4 can do that?

But with a heavily modified rig, how can you even open your yap? In any sports, there is a class/catergory to make the challenge meaningful. If you only compete when the entire contest is rigged to your advantage, I know a $20,000 competition in Funland you may be interested in.

Beginning to see the point?

(Naah, I doubt it. You're too stoopid)

Hey, didn't you mention pink slip flexy contest? Below is ZeroTolerance's modified H2. He asked me to tell you to "BRING IT ON! ". You wanna take him on?

Idiot .
I'll take him on in my TJ, anyday