H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 09-13-2005, 03:34 PM
Hummer Authority

TXSUT is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2_SUT_SC:
You guys have all shown an amazing amount of restraint in this thread. I'm proud of you all. lol
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm doing my best, so don't tempt me like this.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:43 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Where did you have the fried pickles? Cock of the Walk? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I was serious about that by the way.

http://www.mississippiresorts.com/cock_of_the_walk.htm<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Dinners are served with "river fries", cole slaw, hushpuppies, marinated onions and skillet bread. You may also want to try fried dill pickles, mustard greens, or the hand breaded onion rings.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 09-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Hummer Professional

H2_SUT_SC is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TXSUT:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2_SUT_SC:
You guys have all shown an amazing amount of restraint in this thread. I'm proud of you all. lol
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm doing my best, so don't tempt me like this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 09-13-2005, 03:52 PM
Hummer Authority

My local hot wings joint has fried dill pickles. I'd been missing them ever since moving to Texas from Louisiana.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:52 PM
Hummer Authority

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dirty minds think alike.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:56 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TXSUT:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm doing my best, so don't tempt me like this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm about ready to bite a hole in my tongue. Does Jim Carey ring any bells?
Old 09-13-2005, 04:08 PM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klaus:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orbital H2:
I was thinking I have the same problem when I go to the south, everything is fried... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry, there are more and more burritos in the south every day! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but I can't handle the Tex Mex, not sure what it is, but its all a bit different. I kinda like the Baja Mex food, Fish tacos, grilled chicken and fish with lime and seasoning (no breading)
Old 09-13-2005, 04:10 PM
Hummer Expert

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a very dangerous thing to say. It sonds like the gauntlet might have been thrown....
Damn it hurts when I bite my typing finger
Old 09-13-2005, 04:20 PM
Hummer Professional

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orbital H2:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a very dangerous thing to say. It sonds like the gauntlet might have been thrown....
Damn it hurts when I bite my typing finger </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL It's almost like who breaks first. My money was on DRTY until he posted.
Old 09-13-2005, 04:24 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
"Little Mama" just turned three and I have never had her in a daycare or preschool setting.
She has an older woman that has cared for her when I work and couple of days a week since she was 4 mos. So it has always been one on one. I have been looking into preschools and was going to put her into one early this month, a "Montessori Academy", more for social skill development, she is very smart and we teach her basic things at home.

It is supposed to be the best, but when I went in to tour and observe, I just couldn't do it. I just couldn't see her there, the play area was very small and the kids had snot etc... And they wanted her there 5 days a week! It kinda freaked me out. I would miss my beautiful, sweet, good smelling, soft and tiny little sidekick.

Anyway, I should be free of both during the day but I have to find a better place first. Until then, I get to play with my beauty.

Has anyone had experience with a Montessouri school? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Our 3 year old is very picky on preschool. Still lookin around.

We just want what's breast for him.

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-13-2005, 04:33 PM
Hummer Authority

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Our 3 year old is very picky on preschool. Still lookin around.

We just want what's breast for him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLMGDMFAO!!!
Old 09-13-2005, 04:39 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfox:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Where did you have the fried pickles? Cock of the Walk? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's funy! That was the first place that I ever had fried pickles, and I haven't found anywhere that makes them even close to that good since...as I remeber, just about everything they served was fried

S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Except for the boiled greens.

Sorry, couldn't find a throwing up smiley.
Hummer Authority

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Has anyone had experience with a Montessouri school? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just don't blindly trust a preschool on it's name. We have several Montessoris in our neighborhood, and two of them are absolute sh!tholes. My son is now 11 and in 6th grade, but it doesn't seem all that long ago that we were in your shoes...oh the mammaries.
Hummer Expert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:

There is went....So much for showing restraint...ROFLMAO

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Originally posted by PARAGON:
Where did you have the fried pickles? Cock of the Walk? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This sounds like a bar in Long Beach, Hollyweird or Laguna
Old 09-13-2005, 04:48 PM
Hummer Professional

ROFLMAO!!
Old 09-13-2005, 04:58 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TXSUT: ...oh the mammaries. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> No matter what CP says, it'll be nice having the munchkin in preschool. I'm udderley busting at the seams. Of course, CP will miss her bosom baby, but that could be augmented with glandular treats. Something like a Reeses.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:06 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Kacy,

YOUR WIFE HAS SOME REALLY BIG BEWBIES!

(because I can.)
Old 09-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Hummer Authority

Hey Kacy,

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, and to think, you're the first person to notice! I had to go back and look at the picture to see what you were talking about.

Old 09-13-2005, 06:09 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Kacy,

(because I can.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO

You are correct, you can

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights