H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 06-21-2007, 01:11 PM
Hummer Veteran

H2 Doberman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's not a Hummer but I had to have it!

Thanks for the comments guys! I'm not a big porsche fan. If I were to buy something exotic I would buy something italian. You can't beat the bang for the buck with the vette.

Hey Alan06SUT, Did you hear that skip barber bought the panoz racing school. I was formerly employed with a panoz company and I hear from a source that skip barber bought the school. I don't really see what is in it for him since he has his own cars that he runs at the school. He wouldn't really need those crappy underpowered school cars.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:05 PM
Hummer Guru

jmsspratlin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2 Doberman
Thanks for the comments guys! I'm not a big porsche fan. If I were to buy something exotic I would buy something italian. You can't beat the bang for the buck with the vette.

Hey Alan06SUT, Did you hear that skip barber bought the panoz racing school. I was formerly employed with a panoz company and I hear from a source that skip barber bought the school. I don't really see what is in it for him since he has his own cars that he runs at the school. He wouldn't really need those crappy underpowered school cars.

I agree man, I was just pulling your chain. I do like the vettes, however I really like the older ones with the body style of the StingRay. Congrats man.....Jamie
Old 06-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Hummer Veteran

I wasn't offended! Everyone has their favorite. I have always wanted a vette since I was a kid so I had to get one. I couldn't pass up the deal that I got on this one. When I buy sportscars I want one that is stripped with no options and it is hard to find a vette like that. This one popped up and I had to grab it. I also used my GMS discount which saved me about $7000!
Old 06-21-2007, 03:57 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan06SUT
Porsche's tend to be driven by homos around here! Nice vette. You'll have to bring it up to road atlanta some time. I have a Black 99 Hardtop that's my track whore. I may be going to the Panoz track day in July up there.

Hardtops look sweet! What mods do you have? I am trying to figure out which catback I want. I am going to put a moderate cam in it so I don't want to have to buy something else later. With a cam the bullets sound sweet!
Old 06-25-2007, 08:03 PM
Hummer Professional

obzidian is on a distinguished road

i agree with that twin turbo...

or slap a 370ci, procharger, that would be sweet.

or a 454ci dual 250shot of juice!!! Whatever you do though, don't trade for a poser car like a porsche!!
Old 06-26-2007, 08:26 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Magnuson may have a supercharger for it by now or soon.

Could also do the STS twin remote mounted turbo system. A vette just set a record with it i think in The Texas Mile at a little over 202 MPH at 15lbs. of boost at the end of a 1 mile speed trap. Do not know if it was single or double turbo.

Many options just depends on what one wants to spend. I would think it would make a person fairly happy the way it runs now.

Congrats

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 06-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Hummer Veteran

Right now I'm going to keep in N/A. I am ordering L/T headers, x-pipe w/ high flow cats, and a catback. A better intake and a good tune. From the several people that I have talked to this setup should get me 380-385 rwhp I don't want to get too extreme with it. Maybe once I get tired of that I will do heads and cam.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Hummer Authority

Alan06SUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2 Doberman

I did not hear that yet. That is strange.