H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-31-2005, 06:24 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2GuyPerson:
You want a pic of me giving you the finger out the window!? Now your just grasping at straws.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like someone is getting a little testy and needs his nap

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 05-31-2005, 06:26 PM
Banned

DRTYF? (the imposter) is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2GuyPerson:
You want a pic of me giving you the finger out the window!? Now your just grasping at straws.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like someone is getting a little testy and needs his nap </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut it, ya little bitch.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:30 PM
Hummer Guru

Let me rephrase that.

REAL TESTY

Let me ask just so I know for sure. Did you own me with that comment

Old 05-31-2005, 06:33 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
Let me rephrase that.

REAL TESTY

Let me ask just so I know for sure. Did you own me with that comment </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont sweat it its all in good fun.. Dont take the boards too seriously bro.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:36 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Dude I already owned you when you said that are you that retarded not to check back before opening your mouth? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Huh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was for sfox, Dirty **** nuts bitch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And the "Huh" was for you.

As in, "Huh, was that an attempt at a complete sentence?"
Old 05-31-2005, 06:38 PM
Hummer Guru

Not taking it seriously

Just checking so I know

Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Dude I already owned you when you said that are you that retarded not to check back before opening your mouth? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Huh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was for sfox, Dirty **** nuts bitch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And the "Huh" was for you.

As in, "Huh, was that an attempt at a complete sentence?" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats wrong with that sentance? I realize your comrehension needs work but c'mon its not that hard.
Banned

Dont sweat it its all in good fun.. Dont take the boards too seriously bro. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Especially when you're reading advice spat from your pea brain.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:40 PM
Banned

Dont sweat it its all in good fun.. Dont take the boards too seriously bro. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Especially when you're reading advice spat from your pea brain. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your so clever..
Old 05-31-2005, 06:42 PM
Banned

As in, "Huh, was that an attempt at a complete sentence?" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats wrong with that sentance? I realize your comrehension needs work but c'mon its not that hard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sport, I believe it's you that needs to re-attend some grammar classes. Not only was that not a sentence, you can't f****ing spell either.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:43 PM
Banned

Dont sweat it its all in good fun.. Dont take the boards too seriously bro. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Especially when you're reading advice spat from your pea brain. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your so clever.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>it's You're, einstein.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:45 PM
Banned

Your so clever.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>it's You're, einstein. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no its the grammer police.. Im typing fast back at you im not watching what I type, is that the best you got? This coming froma guy who thinks boats can have a 750lbs tongue weight!? LOL X 5
Old 05-31-2005, 06:52 PM
Banned

Oh no its the grammer police.. Im typing fast back at you im not watching what I type, is that the best you got? This coming froma guy who thinks boats can have a 750lbs tongue weight!? LOL X 5 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>See posts here: http://elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&f=5106011751&m=697105...671044521#467 1044521
Old 05-31-2005, 06:54 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfox:
Ok, so I've reread (lost some brain cells on that one ) everytime this monkey-spnaker has replied to me...can someone else point out were I got "owned"?? As it has never happened before, I would REALLY like to know what I missed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> by H2GuyStupidHead
I live next to the Ihilani resort <span class="ev_code_RED">Parents House</span> .. There are two guard gates actually.. Real easy to get thru.. Come on over tough guy.. (pathetic)

Anyway,
lol I have a good life, lots of $$<span class="ev_code_RED">Thanks, Dad </span>. and lots of friends, and a great lady <span class="ev_code_RED">MOM </span>. Im not worried.. I used this as an outlet for ****s and giggles <span class="ev_code_RED">And You are a HUGE moron </span>. .. If you read any of my other posts you'd realize the thread was isolated, well until it got killed.

I read all the threads where you guys flamed people over the last few months if they dared disagree<span class="ev_code_RED">It's not about disagreements SKippy, It's when folks are *******s</span>.. Thought it'd be fun. 'Nuff said.<span class="ev_code_RED">Promises, promises....</span>..
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow you even color coordinate your edits just like Dirty **** nut.. Are you guys ****ing each other or what!? Go see the thread in H2 Pictures stupid.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:56 PM
Banned

Oh no its the grammer police.. Im typing fast back at you im not watching what I type, is that the best you got? This coming froma guy who thinks boats can have a 750lbs tongue weight!? LOL X 5 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>See posts here: http://elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&f=5106011751&m=697105...671044521#467 1044521 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha you owned yourself.. Hilarious!
Old 05-31-2005, 07:05 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfox:
Ok, so I've reread (lost some brain cells on that one ) everytime this monkey-spnaker has replied to me...can someone else point out were I got "owned"?? As it has never happened before, I would REALLY like to know what I missed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> by H2GuyStupidHead
I live next to the Ihilani resort <span class="ev_code_RED">Parents House</span> .. There are two guard gates actually.. Real easy to get thru.. Come on over tough guy.. (pathetic)

Anyway,
lol I have a good life, lots of $$<span class="ev_code_RED">Thanks, Dad </span>. and lots of friends, and a great lady <span class="ev_code_RED">MOM </span>. Im not worried.. I used this as an outlet for ****s and giggles <span class="ev_code_RED">And You are a HUGE moron </span>. .. If you read any of my other posts you'd realize the thread was isolated, well until it got killed.

I read all the threads where you guys flamed people over the last few months if they dared disagree<span class="ev_code_RED">It's not about disagreements SKippy, It's when folks are *******s</span>.. Thought it'd be fun. 'Nuff said.<span class="ev_code_RED">Promises, promises....</span>..
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow you even color coordinate your edits just like Dirty **** nut.. Are you guys ****ing each other or what!? Go see the thread in H2 Pictures stupid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I looked there assmuncher, there still isn't a pic of you off-roading....

S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ill post some.. But I think the pic explaines my intentions.. Certainly aint running off to the mall am I?
Old 05-31-2005, 08:36 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Ill post some.. But I think the pic explaines my intentions.. Certainly aint running off to the mall am I? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Suuuuure you will. Next you'll tell us you're a heterosexual.