H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-22-2005, 06:26 PM

gordon is off the scale

you should leave the gitl alone. she probably is confused about her problems with the H2.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:32 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Whatever magi Why don't you just go back to the White Flag Flyin French Forum where you belong.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 07-22-2005, 06:33 PM

gordon is off the scale

yeah this magi person needs a check up from the neck up. kook.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:39 PM
Hummer Guru

Can you say jealous? By the way, don't worry about whether any of us will reach 200K miles on our rigs, because we will have moved on to another LONG before that. Sorry you can't.

Old 07-22-2005, 06:39 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

Watch your language magi. I might have to tell your Mom and Dad to take away your computer privileges go away little boy and only 300hp with all those mods wow!! There is ****ing mini-vans with more horsepower !!than your outdated piece of ****. Better hold on with both hands, because damn thats alot of power.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:45 PM
Hummer Professional

89vette is off the scale

By the way, don't worry about whether any of us will reach 200K miles on our rigs, because we will have moved on to another LONG before that. Sorry you can't

SMACK!
Old 07-22-2005, 06:46 PM
Hummer Professional

89vette is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 89vette:
By the way, don't worry about whether any of us will reach 200K miles on our rigs, because we will have moved on to another LONG before that. Sorry you can't </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SMACK!
Old 07-22-2005, 06:46 PM
Hummer Guru

Old 07-22-2005, 06:47 PM

gordon is off the scale

i think shes just a pouser.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:49 PM
Hummer Professional

89vette is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magi115:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr. I - Man:
I own two insurance businesses and we use the CLUE computer system which is and industry standard and Hummers H1, H2, and H3 are listed under AM General in the Database. H1 and H2 are built by AM General at the Mishawauka plant. You are definatley a dip**** magi115 and Corrado are super charged not turbo ****nut! And the plastic wipers at the ends of the compressor blades wear out often bad design car leaks oil always. Had one brand new in 1993 got rid of it in 1994. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow i have never seen such a low level if ignorant american dip****s on the internet at one time. First of all, My corrado is a 93 SLC. I installed a garrett t3/04 turbo system with a fmic(front mount intercooler) and plenty of other mods that i wont even bother explaining right now (your heads might explode). The G60 Corrado is a 1.8 litre supercharged dumfuk. And as far as the Doctor quote, if you don't get it, then it's pointless to explain, and your obviously so out of the loop of current events and social consciousness that you deserve to stay uneducated and fall victim apathy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's dumb is dumping all that money is gay VW and then telling us it only has 300 rwhp. My car has no turbos and has 415 rwhp and 530 lbft of torque. What a weeine.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:51 PM
Hummer Guru

I am not sure what you originally came here for but everything that I have seen you post was bashing. If that is how you are then you have got to step it up because at this point you appear to be nothing but a jealous waste of forum space.

Old 07-22-2005, 06:53 PM
Hummer Expert

Marcmedic is an unknown quantity at this point

Scum**** Americans??? Shouldn't be too hard to find the guy driving the POS in Rhode Island. I say we road trip it. Please enlighten us with what nationality you are and how you happened to get stuck in the US against your will. ****ing leave!!! It's that simple. Your simple problem has nothing to do with a vehicle and everything to do with you being an ass. Just who has the elitist attitude again???
Old 07-22-2005, 06:58 PM

gordon is off the scale

i have a 89 fox body mustang thats pretty damn fast.
Old 07-22-2005, 07:14 PM

H2 Recovery Vehicle is off the scale

My 3/4 ton 4x4 Suburban with the 8.1l big block Vortec makes 320hp - I tow my trail rig all over the place and keep up with the Dodge CTD guys just fine.

That Vortec is working great for me - best truck I've ever had.
Old 07-22-2005, 07:37 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magi115:
The earth doesn't spin on americas axis. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew it......Terrorist.

My Video Collectionez

Old 07-22-2005, 07:46 PM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

First of all, it is obvious this magi115 is nothing but a troll, possibly from the jeep board i might add I do not believe he is here for help on some problem he and his boss have on their imaginery company vehicles...

Secondly, if he wants to preach on racing, at least compare apple to apple please. And even when he is not, at least get the facts straight, a R32 is approximately 1 second & 10 mph slower than a GTO @ 1/4, varies depending on which magazine is doing the tests. And 1 second is a lot @ 1/4, Mr. Fast & Furious. Or should I call you Mr. Living 1/4 mile @ a time?

Lastly, I happened to pick up a brand new GT3 just a few months ago, which I personally consider a "high powered euro", please do enlighten me to the "level that none of you are even remotely ready to experience."
Attached Images

Old 07-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Hummer Guru

Wilfred,

Nice GT3. Is a minivan allowed to park next to one in the same garage?

Old 07-22-2005, 08:25 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

ahaha, typical elitist attitude scum**** americans. The Bush family loves you guys. Keep letting them steal your money. Maybe the terrorists won't bother with you because you drive a Hummer. Yeah, they'll pass right by you out of the sheer fear of your big truck. I came here with a simple problem and everyone has to cop a tough guy attitude. Pousers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You came in here with a typical bull**** agenda and when you got called on it you started crying like a little camel-humper with sand up his anus.

If your supposed boss really had a problem I'm sure the dealer would have addressed the issue and that would have been that. That's where you ****ed up, Habib. Can you seriously tell me that your introductory post wasn't intended to be inflammatory? I mean, ****, the topic title is asking for trouble.

Here, have another look to refesh yourself:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magill5:
both mine, and my mangers H2's leak water from the ac condensor in both the front driver and passenger seating spaces. The wiper motor failed on one at 25k. I guess GM didn't really put much work into the design and testing of this glorified GMC Suburban. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
See, right off the bat you screwed the pooch by saying the a/c condenser leaked on both footwells. It's not possible. Your very next sentence tries to add to it all by pissing over a wiper motor. Do you have any idea have much of a little bitch you sound like whining over a failed wiper motor? I've seen wiper motors go out on VW's, Hondas, Toyotas, Jeeps, Rolls Royces, Porsches and I've even seen one go out on a $750,000 Ferrari F50. Pathetic bitch.
And then you tossed out your next zinger:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I guess GM didn't really put much work into the design and testing of this glorified GMC Suburban. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> WTF did you think was going to happen when you typed that? Did you imagine everyone flocking to your wise & sage advice like you were ****ing Muhammad? You came in here with the intention of starting your little crap slinging fest by jabbing at a rig you don't have and know absolutely nothing about. You got your little ass chewed. No go put some Bactine on it.

BTW, I attached a picture of your khaneath(I know I didn't spell it correctly, but you get the idea) father.
Attached Images

Old 07-22-2005, 08:35 PM
Hummer Guru

ROTFLMAO