Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 12-05-2005, 04:17 PM
Hummer Veteran

redbulljunkie67 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
What does "fanny" mean over there again? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not the back door... it means the front door
Old 12-10-2005, 02:24 PM

Poseur is off the scale

I'm back and had an incredible time.
To answer some questions and reply on advice
I saw 4 H2's in the U.K. I didn't get any pictures of them as I didn't have the camera ready. 2 Yellow, 1 Black, 1 White stretch limo.
I stuck to my guns and said ya'll the whole time. Everyone seemed to understand or at least no one made an issue of it. Mission accomplished.
Slang has invaded the "Queens English" to the point of ebonicsism. Different ingredients but same flavor. Don ax me y.
Brits love metal.
Fuel (diesel) was 92P per litre, or roughly $6 per gallon. Ouch. Gas was a little cheaper @ 89P per litre. Autogas(LP) was only 49P per litre.
Londons traffic is on par with NYC only with much, and I need to emphasize the much, better drivers. It made me realize how horrible the average american driver is. And i need to emphasize the horrible here as well.
Castles rule. I want one.
Spinal tap did a fair representation of the size of Stonehenge. Not really, but it was much smaller than all of the media crap has led me to believe. (probably my own fault)
Sheep! what else needs to be said.
While checking out a train station(the one that was bombed last summer, it was right next to the club we played) I heard a guy on the phone cussing out his mate. WOW! We don't even have that many words to play with over here. Oh and every thing is done for the sake of ****. Or for ****s sake.
Eggs+Bacon+Sausage+Beans+Tomatoes= Breakfast. Sausage there is nice no chunks of fat like sausage here.
Coffee is really expensive and of poor quality usually. Stick with the tea.
I still have all my teeth somehow.
Some hotels have common toilets and showers. I am definately not a fan of that. Especially the self? cleaning kind. One word "HAIRBALLS".
I was able to attend the ATP (all tomorrows parties) festival. Headlined this year by The Mars Volta. Very cool layout. 2800 tickets sold for about $500 ea. Each attendee stayed in a chalet (small suite) with 5 other attendees for the entire 3 day festival. 2 indoor stages (fortunately due to rain).
Our shows ranged from awesome to what the **** due to some club issues but since all the bands were friends we had an awesome experience.
Thats enough for now. I can post some pictures if anyone is interested and I don't have an E retard moment. Bye-bye.
Old 12-10-2005, 02:37 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

Is Scotland still part of Britain?????