H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-04-2005, 12:17 AM
Hummer Veteran

Christa is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by gorton:

Yes this is the typical mindstate of women these days. Emulation of cathode rays. 8mpg is more realisitic. Ask yourself this question: Why do you really want it? If it is because of the status, and allure, then you will probably be pegged by the FUH2 crowd.

Horton,
First of all if you really knew the "mindstate of a woman" you would probably be out with one instead of spending a lot of your time posting ignorant, inane thoughts on a website full of people that could really care less what you think. Since you don't and you obviously aren't out with one I can only assume that you are a little, weasley, pimply-faced eco-jerk who probably talks to the stained posters of Brittney Spears that are on your wall at home.

Second of all, the first reason I bought my H2 is because I have 2 children who I love dearly and their safety is paramount to me. I will NOT put them in a tin can for the sake of getting better mileage and satisfying people like you.
Thirdly, I get better mileage in my H2 than I do in our Ford F350 so go park your skinny ass at a Ford site and spew your ignorance there. I get a little over 12 mpg in mine. I don't know how you can quote 8 mpg when you don't even own one!

Lastly I don't like the suburban. It's my money I spent, not yours, and I decided to buy the H2 because I love the way it looks not because I thought people would think I'm cool.
So go to H#$$!!

Sorry, I felt the need to vent!! What an idiot!!
69 Chevelle SS
Old 08-04-2005, 12:20 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

LMAO!!!

YOU GO GIRLS! (Snap snap snap my fingers wiggling my head side to side again.)

Man whore wants acceptance and is lashing out with is childish internet man sausage holders.

Every post gorton makes reveals his sad and pathetic life. The misery of the have not loser.

THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!

Post away gorton!

"It's all about prestige," Marty Bernstein

My Video Collectionez

Old 08-04-2005, 12:30 AM

gorton is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by Christa:

Horton,
First of all if you really knew the "mindstate of a woman" you would probably be out with one

ahh, no, i'm sorry maam, but i do not own a tell-lie-vision set. nor does my facade contain any pimples, boils or traces of fast food oil. sorry for striking a nerve. maybe the set has control of your mind as well? not that it is relavant to the discussion at hand, though i do find it funny that 99% of the women i do meet require interaction based on the idealisms of television producers. i never told you how to spend your money, please do not take posts out of context. maybe your husband doesn't give you enough attention at home. maybe he leaves you deal with kids too much. who knows. but so long as we're drawing conclusions about one another, i might as well add mine. you seem like a nice enough person, you just might need to get your head out out of the tv and maybe open a novel.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:31 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Sorry, girls. A little off-base. Step..... I mean, gorty is a 35 year old computer geek who has "internet dates" with those "pay" sites.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:46 AM

Diana is off the scale

Gorton... I can say so much to you, but you are just not worth my while. Christa said it all pretty much. I love Hummers, and that is that. You probably take public transit, and are one those creepy bastards at the back of the bus. The only female attention you would get is at "gyno alley" in the strip joints, if you have a lot of money to pitch at them.

As for the Hummer. We walked away from the deal tonight. The dealer would only go down to $57200 Canadian, too much money. It is a 2003, and that price is what the 2004s are going for. There are plenty of Hummers to be had, but I did really like this particular truck. I will just keep looking. We will have our Hummer, sooner or later. Perhaps since we walked away, the dealer might bend towards the price we had in mind.

What do you think a low mileage 2003 Hummer should go for in Canadian funds?
Old 08-04-2005, 01:55 AM

gorton is off the scale

typical response. you have no retort, simply because your card got pulled. maybe if you do a better job in bed tonight the ole hubby will bend for the dealer instead. at least strippers don't have to hide their true intentions behind televised social veils of untruth.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:03 AM

hyperion78 is off the scale

hey fudge packer! Bend over and spell run
Old 08-04-2005, 02:08 AM

gorton is off the scale

hey fagface, take yer head out your ass so i can smash it. might want to change your sn to hyperion88
Old 08-04-2005, 02:15 AM
Hummer Expert

Beastmaster is off the scale

Quote:
hey fagface, take yer head out your ass so i can smash it. might want to change your sn to hyperion88

Wow. The use of complex verbage seems to belie the fact that you don't seem to have a decent sized frontal cortex.

Still ticked that your job might go boom?
Old 08-04-2005, 02:37 AM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Diana:
Gorton... I can say so much to you, but you are just not worth my while. Christa said it all pretty much. I love Hummers, and that is that. You probably take public transit, and are one those creepy bastards at the back of the bus. The only female attention you would get is at "gyno alley" in the strip joints, if you have a lot of money to pitch at them.

As for the Hummer. We walked away from the deal tonight. The dealer would only go down to $57200 Canadian, too much money. It is a 2003, and that price is what the 2004s are going for. There are plenty of Hummers to be had, but I did really like this particular truck. I will just keep looking. We will have our Hummer, sooner or later. Perhaps since we walked away, the dealer might bend towards the price we had in mind.

What do you think a low mileage 2003 Hummer should go for in Canadian funds?

What is the mark-up in canada? I know you would have no problems finding a low mileage '03 in the States for under $40k easy. That would be about 48.5k in Canadian dollars...

'03 H2
Old 08-04-2005, 02:44 AM

Diana is off the scale

dochummer, 2003s go for $47000 - $55000, depending on the mileage. The dealer wanted $59995, and I managed to get him down to $57200. I was hoping they would let it go for $55000. It is mint, but I am seeing 2004s at that same price. I just don't like the ones I have looked at.

It will happen, even if it takes a couple of months. I would sooner have something I know I got a decent deal on, then to overpay, and feel ripped off.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:58 AM
Hummer Expert

Beastmaster is off the scale

Diana,

I applaud your restraint.

Frankly, you are likely better off buying from a private owner. I also think the dealers are trying to rip you off on a used vehicle

A great example is on EBay - there's a 2003 H2 with only 7500 miles going for 33,600 USD. It's likely going to end near 40k USD, which is roughly 47k CDN (off the top of my head).

So - shop around. I'm sure the wait will be worth it!
Old 08-04-2005, 03:13 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

RRRAAAARRRR!!!! You bring the ghey plenty big.
Attached Images

Old 08-04-2005, 03:22 AM
Hummer Veteran

Field Rat is off the scale

Life is short. Before you know it, you are nearing 40. No person should ever worry about what type of vehicle they own. Each person in a free world should live up to his/her expectations, not anyone else. You can own an expensive fast sports car that you have no need for. You can own a very expensive luxury car that you have no need for. Or, you can have a hobby and buy a cheap piece of JEEP and put thousands of dollars in to it to have fun. You might instead buy a house in Malibu to enjoy. Whatever you choose, you need to have as much fun as possible. For every person that is jealous of you fun, F--k them!! For they are definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed.
\'05 H2 Stealth Gray SUV
Old 08-04-2005, 03:23 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey gorton, keep posting.

To quote Alec: Tick tock tick tock...
Now go back to your dating site.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:27 AM

MUH_HUM is off the scale

Diana,

As many on this site have mentioned, you'll really dig the Hummer. I've owned mine about 4 months and it's a pretty cool ride.

If you can afford to drive it and buy it, do what you want to do, and don't give a damn about what anyone else says or does.

Does the H2 get great gas mileage? No. Do other vehicles get worse? Yes. Take a look at all the RV's on the road. Hell most of them are towing cars behind them!

Lastly if you buy it and it turns out that somehow you don't like it, or you get hassled too much, or it's not the vehicle you hoped/thought it would be, or whatever, then sell it, and chalk it up to a learning experience. Ultimately it's not about what you have, it's about who you are. I think it's just that simple.

Welcome.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:29 AM
Hummer Veteran

Christa is off the scale

Quote:

ahh, no, i'm sorry maam, but i do not own a tell-lie-vision set. nor does my facade contain any pimples, boils or traces of fast food oil. sorry for striking a nerve. maybe the set has control of your mind as well? not that it is relavant to the discussion at hand, though i do find it funny that 99% of the women i do meet require interaction based on the idealisms of television producers. i never told you how to spend your money, please do not take posts out of context. maybe your husband doesn't give you enough attention at home. maybe he leaves you deal with kids too much. who knows. but so long as we're drawing conclusions about one another, i might as well add mine. you seem like a nice enough person, you just might need to get your head out out of the tv and maybe open a novel.

Yeah...Okay...
I'm going to just ignore you like I do my 5 year old when he pouts. Why don't you head down to the Yarn Barn tomorrow and try to find a nice REAL girl you can talk to OK , but dont forget to use some of this...
Attached Images

69 Chevelle SS
Old 08-04-2005, 03:35 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
typical response. you have no retort, simply because your card got pulled. maybe if you do a better job in bed tonight the ole hubby will bend for the dealer instead. at least strippers don't have to hide their true intentions behind televised social veils of untruth.
Do you feel an echo here in your altered state of social consciousness or do you really believe all of the binary code that feeds the evacuator pump you call your brain. Can you not engage others on a level above your tired old one line attacks based on vehicular makeup or leisure activites of a few. How about some intelligent conversation from you, something original and engaging that doesn't leave others in want of finding a pillow and curling up and going to sleep.

And dude, get rid of the goatee, you look stupid.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:37 AM
Hummer Messiah

He'll need this instead.
Attached Images

Old 08-04-2005, 03:39 AM
Hummer Messiah

The only echo he hears is from his a$$. gorton's boyfriend uses this on him before commencing the nastiness. You know he's proud of it's size.
Attached Images