H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 05-29-2005, 04:54 PM
Hummer Professional

HUMMER H3 4 ME is off the scale

Firm-What color did you order?
Mom: 2008 Cadillac Escalade - Blue Chip
Brother: In the near future: 2009 HUMMER H3T - All-Terrain Blue
Old 05-29-2005, 05:06 PM
Hummer Guru

Agriv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

in defense of ALL OF YOUR SALESMAN, the way I heard it from my dealer is " They built quite a few, parked them in a lot and waited for approval to ship them. Once approval was given they started. Obviously the first in would be the last out." But the good news is THEY ARE COMING OUT!!!
Old 05-29-2005, 05:11 PM

firm is off the scale

Yellow with ebony interior
Old 05-30-2005, 12:10 AM
Hummer Professional

oneworld is off the scale

Not sure what I will do but I will be all over it on Monday. It Also looked like my dealer was getting about 3500 over list. And they want to sell what is comming in > they realy dont want the orders, first come first serve, but I want what I want so i will wait or call Lynch and see if I can get some respect, fly and buy sounds good to me, I have had it with this NJ bull****. When no one new about the H3 and we were all over the new, they needed us now it is stricly a sharks feeding./
Old 05-30-2005, 12:38 AM
Hummer Expert

H3 Builder is an unknown quantity at this point

When you order any GM vehicle, yours is built to your order and shipped to your dealer. We built Isuzu trucks a few years back and they matched your order to what was already built.
Old 05-30-2005, 06:52 AM

Ely is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by firm:
but production started 4/18/05, so we are only in the 6 week if yours was one of the first built. So your H3 could be in anytime from 2nd week of June to the 2nd week of July.
I order 4/29/05 so I am looking at early July to early August. Doesn't seem right that I could order so long ago, yet some dude who happens to drive by a hummer dealership in July will get his first. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's funny-- this is what they want you to think... I called my dealership to ask about my h3 on order... the guy goes "sorry sir, but they are being shipped accross the country" I reply, "Oh really?? thats kinda funny cuz i saw spy pics of a few hundred h3s in a parking lot in san bernadino".... "yes sir, that is true.. the shipping company is delaying"

Hummer is disappointing me with this shipment... I was supposed to be driving my H3 on the 19th.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...o/DSC00877.jpg

[img]http://i7.
Old 05-30-2005, 10:40 AM
Hummer Guru

Agriv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

Oneworld,
Call Hall, they are selling at sticker and have them coming in this week. (virginia beach)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oneworld:
Not sure what I will do but I will be all over it on Monday. It Also looked like my dealer was getting about 3500 over list. And they want to sell what is comming in > they realy dont want the orders, first come first serve, but I want what I want so i will wait or call Lynch and see if I can get some respect, fly and buy sounds good to me, I have had it with this NJ bull****. When no one new about the H3 and we were all over the new, they needed us now it is stricly a sharks feeding./ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>